Euromaid DS1

• Preheating Speed
Dianne
DianneSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not happy

So when the oven cooled it seems this was not the problem even though the oven was clean not long ago and only had roasts cooked unit probably 6 times it got a massive build up of grease on the bottom

Purchased in July 2013 at Harvey Norman for $1,199.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Dianne, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Ed Manning
Ed Manning

DA1 Issues

Date PurchasedMar 2013
robyn g
robyn gcanberra

do not buy it

purchased 14 months ago for Harvey Norman initially worked then developed noise from fan and then burnt everything, thermostat only ran at full out, replaced parts under warranty after many phone calls over four weeks, developed same problems within 6 hours of repair, replace whole unit six weeks after initial complaint with DS2, only used last last night and blow me if the damn fan is starting to make the same noise again

Very disappointing

Same experience with knobs. Have to stand on chair to read. Very annoying. Would not have purchased had this been made apparent at time of purchase.

Wall Ovens

Find out how Euromaid DS1 compares to other Wall Ovens

MCW16
MCW16Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Knobs are irritating in the extreme

I forgot to say in my earlier review that when this oven was installed to the position my old over occupied, I couldn't read the temperatures - they are on the sides of the knobs rather than on the surrounding control panel, and the set temperature is at the top, so I have to stand on a ladder to see the top of the knob to read the temperature!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy!!!!!!
The griller is on the top
Temperature and other selections too hard to read

Johnlo22AU

POOR

Not Good, when roasting meat the fan force sprays the cooking juices and fat from the pan all over the inside of the oven making it necessary to clean after every use. Only 14 days old from brand new and used 3 times with cooking juices stuck to walls and shelves of oven. Oven upper element is exposed so when the fan blows cooking juices onto the element when used lots of smoke burns from the juices on the element which could catch fire. I would not buy this oven.
Look nice at time of purchase
Fan Force sprays juices all over the inside which requires cleaning after every usage

Sean W
Sean WBRISBANE

Dont do it if they need a part it will take forever!

Not even 10 months has passed and the oven timer has faulted, and we weren't even using it for the oven just set to remind me when the Pasta was cooked on the stove now the main oven wont work the Timer just contentiously goes off just rang the service department in Brisbane and after 10 working days they still don't even have the part as yet (was told max 10 days by the tech) but really they have no idea.

Do yourself a favour look for another brand and go with a company that can support there product.
Wasnt cheap not a bad oven to cook in griller works well.
Bad service they use an outside comapny to do their repairs.

EuromaidEuromaid

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022

DS1...classy looking oven

I have just got my new Euromaid DS1 wall oven. It is a re-purchase, and although I was concerned to re buy the same oven..I am very happy I did. I contacted Euromaid Australia and the service manager was terrific. Very friendly, helpful,and most important listened to my questions on the product. Thank-you.
Compact, nice looking and roomy inside

deborah F
deborah F

Hi, have you had any problems with it thus far?
I am comparing this model with the Westinghouse which also has a separate grill...

Ab R.asked

Hi, we have a ds1 and the top oven temp dial has stuck into the glass panel, is there any way of taking the glass panel off/ getting the dial to pop out?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Ab R, Thank you for your question. The control panel can be removed but you may require a technician to do it or advised how to remove it. Thanks

Ab R.

Thank you for the response. How do I contact a technician and find out how to take the control panel off?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks, I have reached out to your directly.

Steve
Steveasked

We have a DS1 and the bottom oven won't turn on , no light , no fan or heat on any settings , but the top oven works fine ? Anyone have a fix for this ?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Steve, Thank you for your question and I'm sorry to hear of this. I will reach out to you directly to get some additional information. Thanks

Reni
Reni

Hi Ruben,

I too have the same problem. Euromaid DS1 and the top oven works. The bottom oven doesn't. When switched on , it gives an alarm noise that doesn't stop. I have to switch it off to put off the sound. Please help!!

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Reni, I will reach out to you directly to get some additional information. Thanks

Kaz C.asked

My cakes are not cooking on the inside but are overcooking on the outside.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Kaz, Thank your for your question. There are a number of reason why this may occur, Your oven may be too cool to start with, pan too large, the shape might not right or the heat too high. Heat from the oven moves from the outer edges to the centre from all directions so If the centre is not baked it needs longer and the correct balance is needed. Thanks

Kaz C.

Thank you for your response, can you advise the best setting to use when baking? I believe it is two lines if baking one cake, but if baking more than one a different setting?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Kaz, Thanks, you can refer to the manual page 21 as it has different scenarios and settings depending on the cake. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

CategoryWall Ovens