Euromaid DW2 / DS2

Euromaid DW2 / DS2

DS2 (Black) and DW2 (White)

Oven Racks

The oven racks are very flimsy. I put a crockpot casserole in the oven and the racks are not strong enough and have buckled, even a roast makes them bounce and sag. The food cooks nicely and the options for cooking are good. Stronger racks are a necessity not safe.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Lorraine, thanks for taking the time to feedback. We will pass this feedback onto our product team immediately. Thank you.

Lisa t

Lisa t

Amazing

Purchased in oct 2016. Had it for 6months and the double oven is amazing. Use it for everything from roast to baking. Love the push button controls. Easy to clean.

Hey Lisa,

Thank you for the great review! :)

Debbie Racz

Debbie Raczasked

DW2 (White)

I’m thinking of purchasing the double oven DS2 but I want the telescopic runners in it that Westinghouse has. If they can, can you?? Please?

Hey Debbie,

Unfortunately, this model does not feature telescopic runners :( Sorry!

Lyndy

Lyndyasked

DS2 (Black)

We had a Euromaid DS2 installed this week and not sure about the shelves...I have to lift baking tray over the front edge which is not easy when it is a hot tray or baking dish...do I have it assembled correctly? it cooks well and love the versatility of having the small oven...

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Lyndy, It may be that the shelves are back to front. Try reversing the shelves and if that doesn't work please give us a call on 1800 444 357 and our team can send you a picture of how the shelves should be set up. Thanks

Happy Customer

Happy Customerasked

DS2 (Black)

I have just had my recently purchased Euromaid DS2 Oven installed by an electrician yesterday 4th Aug 2017 and cannot get the oven or grill to heat. The clock is set up correctly. The light comes on both oven and grill but neither heats up. The lock is off. So what am i doing wrong? or is there something wrong with the oven?

Good morning,

It does sound unusual. Can you please contact us on 1800 444 357 so that we can assist you?

Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Euromaid DS2 (Black)

Euromaid DS2 (Black)

Euromaid DW2 (White)
  • Discontinued

Euromaid DW2 (White)

CategoryWall OvensWall Ovens
Price (RRP) $1,499.00
Oven FuelElectricityElectricity
Type Conventional (Conduction)Conventional (Conduction)
SizeDoubleDouble
Capacity122L122L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock and Cooling FanChild Safety Lock and Cooling Fan
Colour / Finish Stainless Steel & Black GlassWhite Glass
Dimensions 890 x 594 x 567 mm890 x 594 x 567 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)