EBFW800, EBFW900, EBFW700

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Mish I.
Mish I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my euromaid

So happy with my Euromaid black washing machine. So many options with cycle and isn't to noisy. Does an awesome spin. Very happy with this purchase not many others in this price range like this.

Purchased in March 2020.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Mish, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review, we are thrilled to hear you love your Euromaid dishwasher.

Lorraine OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Euromaid!

A great machine at a great price. It looks smart and washes a treat.
I love the 8kg drum size as it is perfect for the amount of washing I do.
The choice of wash cycles is plenty.
The machine is quiet, sometimes I have to check it is on!
I am very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in September 2019 at Appliances Online for $519.00.

Mitch H.Euromaid

Hi Lorraine,

thanks for the great review :)

Antoco
AntocoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent washing machines

Replaced an f&p which is only 2 years old but has had about 5 service calls which no one can fixed. I have used this one for about 2 weeks and it washes perfectly, gives enough options and the 60 minute wash is great and does the job.

The spinning is pretty quiet to a normal washing machine and the 10 year motor warranty is exceptional which is why I purchased it.

Purchased in May 2019.

Mitch H.Euromaid

thanks for the great review :)

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Euromaid EBFW Series compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Patrick67
Patrick67asked
EBFW Series

My EBFW700 is showing an E3 error, but when I check the filter it's clean. It has now stopped draining. The drain hose is not kinked and is below the 100cm as per the user manual.

Lorraine O

Is the machine still under warranty? If so contact the company directly with your issue.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Patrick67, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Compare all 3 Euromaid EBFW Series
Euromaid EBFW700

Euromaid EBFW700

No reviews yet
CategoryFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing MachinesFront Loading Washing Machines
Capacity9 kg8 kg7 kg
Household Size 3-4 people3-4 people2-3 people
FeaturesDoor/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)
Dimensions 845 x 597 x 632 mm845 x 597 x 582 mm845 x 597 x 557 mm
Motor Type
Max Spin Speed 1,400 rpm1,400 rpm1,200 rpm
Number of Wash Cycles1515
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteWhite