Euromaid EBM14S

The most perfect dishwasher ever

Being skeptical because I am not really familiar with the Euromaid brand for dishwashers I and have been overwhelmed with the quality. This dishwasher isn't the most expensive out there and it's not advertised as a $1600 dishwasher. I bit the bullet to save money and purchased this against a Bosch model for the same price for the following reasons.

- Stainless Steel interior base (Not plastic)
- High power brushless motor with 5 year warranty
- Fan drying system (activates on 5 of the 8 programs and gives a brilliant drying result with rinse aid)
- 70 Degrees forced washing temperature on programs 5-7 (The washing quality is excellent)
- 43db noise level (it's really quiet)
- cutlery drawer and cutlery basket included

Used this for about 6 months and have been happy with all the wash results. Hygiene 70 degrees washes and dries all the time for me!

Purchased in October 2018.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Hi Joe, thanks for the great review :)

This is the best dishwasher I have ever had - beats famous brands hands down

Got it at the start of the month to replace a 2 month old dishwasher that was made of plastic and cracked. I have put this dishwasher through full stack loads of dishes with everything on them and did not have to rinse them before. Everything was cleaned perfectly, the plates were hot and dry, the cutlery was all clean from the drawer and there was hardly any steam flowing out from the front compared to my other one. I use the 70 degrees MIX wash and everything is perfect.

I had a look and found this has a fan drying system and takes the steam out while drying, I can put everything back in the cupboards without having to dry them! So happy I got this. It's so quiet too.

Purchased in March 2019 for $849.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
hi Jose, thanks for the great review :)

Good little dishwasher

The features are good, with multiple wash settings. I did not have to scrape or rinse dishes before washing. Does not become clogged. Very quiet dishwasher with nice fittings. Fitted with three convenient racks and offers a 14 place setting capacity making loading and unloading of different shaped and sized dishes easier.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Thank you for taking the time to post a review :-)

The best dishwasher I have ever owned.

Washes perfectly all the time, all the cycles (except 30 min) dries all the plates and glasses to perfection, It's so easy to use and doesn't let me down. I use cycle P6 and it heats HOT and washes everything. The cutlery drawer is useful but I prefer to chuck everything in the basket.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Thanks for the great review!

Best dishwasher I have ever owned - dries perfectly

Whatever setting I use this dishwasher has washed perfectly, all the cycles (except 30 min) have a drying function and it dries all the plates and glasses to perfection, I don't need to use a tea towel to wipe everything down. The Mix wash is what I use most of the time and I have never had an issues with it trying to clean pots and pans.

The cutlery drawer is perfect too as you can still fit in wine glasses and bit plates all at once. It's quiet and looks perfect in the kitchen! No regrets.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
We love reading review like this one! Thank you :)

The best dishwasher I have ever owned hands down!

I chuck everything in this dishwasher and it just washes everything and dries it well! Even in the fast 60 minute cycle it does the job! Did a bit of research and found this dishwasher had a fan inside to help dry and the cutlery drawer is so useful!

Also it's not made of plastic on the inside and can cope with tablets so I don't have any issues with them not dissolving!

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Love it!

Easy to use, quiet.

Was surprised how quiet this dishwasher was when we used it for the first time. Cleans and dries dishes well. There is also a 30 or a 60 minute setting which is handy for only lightly soiled dishes and there's only a few small buttons on the front of the door which makes it easy to clean as well. The top rack's height is adjustable and the dishwasher can be used with or without the cutlery draw at the top. Happy with our purchase and would recommend this dishwasher.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Thanks, Thea! Congrats on your purchase :)

Best dishwasher I have ever owned

Best dishwasher I’ve ever owned. We previously had bought expensive (smeg) machines and they were rubbish compared to this machine. I even use the quick wash (1 hour cycle) everyday and always cleans perfectly. I was worried because it is a cheaper option but it has been wonderful!! The internal design is great, fits large plates etc

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Hey Nat! We are glad you love it! Thanks so much for leaving us a review.

Euromaid EBM14S

This is the best dishwasher on the market. Never have left over food on dishes. Washes pot and pans to perfection. For the price, i don't care if it only lasts a few years it is well worth the price paid. Being freestanding you have place it anywhere. Great for renters.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
We agree!! *FIST BUMP* Thanks for the review! :)

just a great value for the money

Excellent machine for my investment property to replace old dying DW. installed it myself as it's not a rocket science.

Tenants are happy that they got a great machine and I am happy just i lost a week rent ( on cost of machine) then to get it repaired old machine.

Regret this machine is not sold by major appliance retailer so have to buy online.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Thanks for the review! :)

No drama for this machine

I bought this one for my investment property, and my tenants love it. I also tested it myself in the beginning after the installation. It was operating smoothly, not much noises. Pretty clean. It has been running for almost a year, so far so good. There have been no drama

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Hey Eddie! Thank you for the review :) Happy Tuesday.

SO much better than my 6 month old joke of a dishwasher

After being severely disappointed with my builder's brand name dishwasher I opted for this, was in the appropriate price range, included fan drying on the faster 1 hour cycles and can fit larger plates in it with the tall glasses!

So I tried it out hesitant from the result of my last dishwasher, and was impressed instantly. Used the P6 cycle (Hygiene 70 degrees) and used standard home brand powder detergent waited for the end of the cycle and was happy with the wash cycle, happy with the drying cycle, really happy with the low noise level and just overall performance. So glad I got this instead - excellent value.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Thanks for the great review!! :)

Best dishwasher I have owned!

Purchased one to replace a Bosch which leaked all over my new kitchen. I purchased this one as the salesman explained the dishwasher uses a fan to help with the drying and the fact the interior is not plastic! It dries almost perfectly! Happy with the wash result, and it's not noisy either!

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Thanks for the great review! :)

Washes really really well!

Purchased one to replace a 'famous' brand which was rubbish and leaked all over my new kitchen. After first use I found this one actually dried well, the 60 minute cycle is enough most of the time unless its for pots (use intensive). Happy with the wash result, heating temperature, excellent ability to dissolve tablets and the drying result (with rinse aid) is exceptional.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Thanks for the great review! :)

I just love my Brand New Dishwasher

Our top of the range Kleenmaid Dishwasher unfortunately went to heaven. We wanted one that had the exact features. After doing our homework came across this new model "around last year I believe was released". It certainly delivers everything that I wanted plus more actually. It is so quiet, you don't realise it is actually running. I have never had one dirty dish at all. It is so sleek and stylish with no controls protruding from the front. I am over the moon with it and so, so glad I bought it. So much to compliment on it, I would run out of room. Visit Euromaid Website to read about it and everything you find there, certainly lives up to the description of it. A huge thank you to Appliances on-line once again for their customer service. "Simon is the man for sure".

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Hey DJH, There isn't anything else we love more than a happy customer! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed and positive review. Enjoy the rest of your week :)

Does the EBM14 dishwasher come in white? What would be the delivery time on this item to Dalmeny 2546
hI Pauline, Unfortunately it doesn't come in white, as we don't sell direct to public you would need to contact your local retailer for product delivery info

Hi Euromiad What is the height of this DW with the lid off. Our space is only 83cm high. Stuart
Hi Stuart, the height would be approx 820mm, the lid accounts for 30mm,

Have had this dishwasher for 12 months without issue, now the cycle won't start. Power is on and set to 8, screen is on, power connected and water. Hit start and the arrow appears however washer doesn't start. Tried other cycles without success. any help appreciated.
Hi Jeremy, sorry to hear this has happened. Please get in touch with us on 1800 444 357 so that we can assist you further. Thank you.

EBM14S
Price (RRP) $488
FeaturesCutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack and Time Remaining Display
Water Rating5 star(s)