Euromaid ETP12XL

• Preheating Speed
Antoco
AntocoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just doesn’t cut it

Very misleading oven, purchased it by looking at a photo online which shows 4 chromes shelves but only got one and a black baking dish. The telescopic runners are fixed and cannot be adjusted so the oven cannot actually fit much inside. Worst of all the oven has a plastic surround on the door and after using the pyro function for the first time has started disintegrate so I can’t use this function which was the whole point of the oven.

Jebz
JebzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looks good,

Decent oven, cooks well. Does what it needs to do. The fan forced cooking works well and the grill function gets really hot so no complaints there.

Digital display is quite easy to read.

Purchased in April 2019.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Jebz, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, we are thrilled to hear you love your Euromaid oven.

JayjayMelbourne

Broken after 1 year

I have loved this oven which we bought on the 29th December 2018. But today after turning on the oven for preheating, the oven made a clunking noise. After looking at the oven we realised the fan was broken. I am hoping this will be an easy fix and that we have no problems after it is fixed.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi, Sorry to hear of your experience. Please private message your details and we will get our Customer Care Team to call you or alternatively you can call us on 1800 444 357. Thanks

Hi, ok thanks.

Megan
MeganKirrawee

Great oven

This
Oven does everything it needs to do - I like the telescopic runners and finding my
Food is cooked perfectly - after replacing a 15 year old oven -this one is a dream - just a bit annoying that the grill tray needs to be removed EVERYTIME you
Use the oven - but has to really as the heat comes
From top !! I don’t use the included enamel baking trays - I use My own scan pan ones - fan going off when door opens is a huge bonus

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Megan :)

Wall Ovens

Find out how Euromaid ETP12XL compares to other Wall Ovens

Karen Cadelaide

Looks good, matches microwave but shelves are poorly designed.

I bought the ET12XL to match the built in microwave. They look stylish together and I like the black colour. Oven is large but the function is ruined by the placing of the telescopic runners which are fixed, so I cant adjust them. There are 5 shelf positions. The runners are placed on number one and three giving you 7 cms of room to cook in. So a roast or or even a pie wont fit as it hits the top of the shelf above it. So the only option is to take the middle shelf out and put your food on the bottom shelf which doesnt have runners and so defeats the purpose. The reason we upgraded to this model is for the telescopic runners. Disappointed, my last oven had adjustable ones.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Karen C

Thankyou for your reply. Good point. If the middle runner was fitted one row lower it would give you the extra height usually required with a roast, whilst keeping the grill shelf in place for other items.

Cam M
Cam MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good oven but with a few drawbacks.

ANNE
ANNEasked

Hi we have removed the oven door for cleaning and now it will not go back on.
One of the arms attached to the oven will not click into place, it is actually unmovable.
I of course rang 1800 444 357, but due to covid no one is available. HELP.

Anne

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Anne, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Anne, we are still working were you able to get through to the number above ?

Cathasked

I have a Euromaid ET12XL oven and the fan in it has stopped working, I am assuming I require a new fan motor if so is this the Oven circulation blower and which one, 1785547 or 1943139???? Also is this a job for a normal electrician ?

Jayjay

Mine stopped. Under warranty they firstly grinded the fan as they said it was catching. Little bits of metal everywhere for ages. Second time they replaced the fan. I have no idea about what parts you need, but I would never buy a Euromaid again. I am vigilant with keeping my cooktop and oven clean, mycooktop is starting to rust amoung other issues. I'm very disappointed. Sorry I cant help you more.

Cath

Thanks Jayjay, I had the fan catching issue as well and now it just works intermittently, more often not at all. I was happy with the oven however I would expect it to be working well for a lot longer than 2 years.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Cath and Jayjay, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Vivian S.
Vivian S.asked

How do you turn on the oven light when you want to check progress of cooking

Jayjay

Hi, it should be on automatically. I wouldn't buy one again the heating element blew out right after warranty period and prior to that the fan had to be shaved!!!

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Vivian, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Jayjay, thank you for your answer, did you contact our customer care team at Euromaid when your element blew, we can still offer assistance when out of warranty thank you

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

CategoryWall Ovens