Euromaid GE9SS

2.5
    Jasmine
    JasmineDarling Downs, QLD

Great!!!

Nice big electric oven which I love as didn’t want to go with gas oven but has gas cooktop which is amazing, heats things so quickly. Two very wide shelves in the oven which I fine the back cooks quicker than the front but what oven doesn’t. Only down side would be the grill tray for some reason it warps when hot which can make good burn but think it could be fixed.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Cheap and Nasty

This oven was only 2 weeks installed and the problems started.
    : Oven racks came apart at the welds
    : Black coating came off the burner grid
    : Burners are difficult to ignite.
    : Oven door handle comes away from the door.
    The last problem was fixed by a repair person but has come loose again. Considering how long it took to have it repaired and the poor customer service my Wife received from Euromaid (Service Manager laughed at request for a full replacement) I was tempted to do the job myself. Bottom line is stay clear of this product. Spend a little more and buy a more reputable brand oven.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Troy
    Troyasked

Seeking a conversion kit for my Euro maid GE9SS from natural gas to LPG

Euromaid
    Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Troy, Thank you for your question, the part numbers required are part 600060057, part 600060071 x 2 required, part 600060098 & part 600060057. You can order parts by visiting our on-line webshop @ https://spares.glendimplex.com.au/. Thanks

Janelle
    Janelleasked

Hi,
    When we purchased this cooker, we were told that we could convert it from Natural gas to LPG? Is there a conversion kit available “ if so where about do we purchase it from?

Euromaid
    Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Janelle, yes you can convert it. Please contact our parts team on 1800 444 357 and they will be able to assist you. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

CategoryFreestanding Ovens