GG54SSW, GG54GOW, GG54RRW, GG54RCW

• Preheating Speed
Aldi stuff
Aldi stuff

Best stove ever

Stove is excellent best one I have ever brought good price and I would buy other stove like that again i got no fault.at this item and like the white

Purchased in April 2003 at The Good Guys for $499.00.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Aldi stuff, Thank you for the review and feedback. We are glad you are enjoying the product. Thanks

Carol G.
Carol G.Northern Region, NSW

DISAPPOINTED

Just had my brand new euromaid ceramic stove installed after waiting a couple of weeks without a stove. Went to open oven door and the oven door has not been glued into place therefore the front of the oven just comes off and cannot be opened unless you put your hand firmly on the left hand side of the oven door and gently use the oven handle on the right to open the door. Now waiting for a replacement stove. Live out of town 110 klm round trip and new installation thanks Euromaid for poor quality control, worried next stove will be as bad.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Carol, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

RyanPerth, WA

Gas leak

Just purchased this from goodguys . Installed by gas plumber used the oven once and there was smell of gas had to call the plumber out late at night he etsted eevrything and the oven is leaking. So disapointed and so dangerous we are awaiting a tech but its been 3 days no reply.

Purchased in October 2020 for $668.00.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Ryan, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Ryan

hi ok i will send this now as we still have not heard from anyone

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Ryan, I have not received an email can you please try again thank you

chris
chrisBeachmere, Queensland

The oven looks good worked for one night

I installed this for a client and it worked for the first night then the next day started to trip the rcd/mcb for no reason I tested it it has earth faults have to send back to the manufacturer

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Chris, Thankyou for reaching out to Technika, sorry to hear about your experience, please contact our customer care team in the future if you have any further concerns,1800 444 357 customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Do not buy! Constant failures

Bought one for a rental property. Within months the elements failed one by one. Service for replacement coils from Euro maid slow. Eventually after lots of fighting Euromaid agreed to replace the whole oven as there had been so many failures. Replacement oven no better. 3 elements failed within 18 months.

Purchased in December 2017.

Safety
Hard Driver
Hard DriverGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Utter rubbish!

Purchased in June 2017.

Product is used Several times a week
Mitch H.Euromaid

Hello,

Sorry to hear, can you please send us a message with your contact number so we can assist

GuySydney, NSW

Not great... :(

Works well and looks smart but with 3 years we have had two serious issues. The first was an electrical issue which took several phone calls to rectify but eventually got done.
The second was the griller glass door which exploded!! The Good Guys claim it's cosmetic - seriously!! Quite a few other people have reported the same thing so surely it must be a manufacturing fault.
Have now approached Euromaid direct to try to resolve the matter.
Thumbs down The "Good" Guys !! Not great customer service at all.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Hi Guy,
Sorry to hear of your experience, if you need any further assistance please send us your contact details via private message and we will have someone from our team contact you.

Guy

That would be great. I can be contacted on 0293191800.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Vic
VicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

CoolTouch

Have been looking for an oven that has a cool touch glass on the door. This is it !!, nice compact oven with fan forced, radiant coils that let you see when its on, I get burnt so often with solid plates. Great economical oven.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Vic, thanks for the great review! :)

Patrice
PatriceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Small but functional

We had trouble from the start with our previous oven. This one has made cooking a joy. The hot plates heat quickly and then are stable, the oven is reliable to cook meals in the expected time. Until we changed ovens we didn’t realise how important a reliable oven is. The grill function works.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

Glad you love it Patrice.

Steven Jones
Steven JonesAdelaide

Works alot better than our 25 year old 1 did

Very very good chip cooker i do a great roast in it lol. It does heat up the house alot but that is something i can live with . 1 problem the hot plates take a long time to cool but they do heat up fast which is a bonus.The oven works great and cooks food evenly. I like it although it is electric.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for the review, Steve!!

cakeshops
cakeshopsCreswick

Goes well Good VFM

So far so good. Cooks better cakes than the previous gas oven (Westinghouse) according to the chief cook. Pork crackles up. Roast Ba Ba is moist and evenly cooked and it Heats up pies & chips. What more could you ask for!. The Good Guys are "Good Guys" a very helpful business

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thank you so much for the great review. Our mouths are watering at the thought of pork cracking. Enjoy your oven!

Dangerous stove

Had this stove for 2 years and it has been nothing but trouble. The grill is too small, small elements couldn't boil water if their life depended on it and I keep finding small screws inside the griller. To top that off, on Saturday night when serving dinner; the griller door exploded, showering glass all over the kitchen and dinner. Harvey Norman and Euromaid have been of no help. Jeff

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Jeff Lees. 0425250313

Jeff

Still waiting for a representative from Euromaid to contact me! Had a service repairer come out and informed me that an element was shorting out. This stove is dangerous and I would not have a Euromaid again.

Alec Bestest
Alec BestestAdelaide

Definitely a Good Oven!

Purchased one a few months ago - excellent purchase, cooks well, grill works great, the non slip trivets are brilliant. No more sliding pots and pans on the cooktop when cooking with oil.

The oven is fan forced and works well, I don't go crazy full on chef cooking but for roast veggies, a cake and my pizza it does the job!

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Mmmm pizza! ;)

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing - do not purchase this stove

The first stove was electric in a gas labelled box. Second stove had faulty enamelling. Third stove the delivery guys scratched our timber floor and I am waiting for action to rectify from one month ago. In terms of the stove in the user manual it lists a baking tray (No 7) which was not supplied. The display stove at the Good Guys also didn't have the baking tray. The video is misleading in that it shows two shelves. I am also disappointed with the hot air that blows out the front of the stove. It is actually really uncomfortable and hard to stand in front of the stove to cook anything on the top if the oven is on. I am disappointed in myself for not having gone to this website and read the reviews prior to purchasing this stove.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Jebz
JebzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Cooking Stove

Purchased one 2 months ago and have been really happy with it. Cooks relatively evenly for a gas oven, I have never had a gas oven that cooks perfectly evenly but this one does ok. Cooktop burners cook well and give out enough power when needed. The oven does let out some warm heat from the cooling fan which I found out is normal for most european made ovens so the cooktop doesn't burn you from the excess heat.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Hey Jebz,

Happy Wednesday. Thanks for leaving us a review :)

Cathi R
Cathi Rasked
GG54GOW

We have GG54GW model and an excessive amount of heat seems is escaping from the oven, to the point of melting the control dial. Surely this isn't normal??

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Cathy, Thank you for your question and I’m sorry to hear of this. Heat should only escape through the ventilation, from what you have described it seems as it is escaping through the door. This is an indicator that it not closing/sealing properly. I would check that first. Thanks

Annemarie B.
Annemarie B.asked
GG54

Hello, What are the silver oven knob Specs. I want to order a few extra ones to replace the old one. Width. Hole size. Etc

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Annemarie, Thank you for your question. I'm not sure of the specs but if you could provide your full model number I can source the part number so you can order the replacements. Thanks

Lorenzo N.
Lorenzo N.asked
GG54SSW

I bought this product six days ago, worked fine till this morning, oven and grill working but all four hotplates are not. Tried calling and emailing the service help and received no reply. Has anyone have any ideas?

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Lorenzo, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

Compare all 4 Euromaid GG54
CategoryFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding Ovens
Price (RRP) $849.00$595.00$949.00$999.00
Oven FuelElectricityElectricityGasElectricity
SizeSingleSingleSingleSingle
Capacity83L83L83L83L
FeaturesCooling FanCooling Fan
Dimensions 1128-1140 x 540 x 630 mm910 x 540 x 600 mm910-950 x 540 x 600 mm1128-1140 x 540 x 630 mm
Cooktop TypeElectricElectricGasElectric
Number of Burners/Zones 4444
Wok Burner NoNoNoNo
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteWhiteWhite