Euromaid HTL55

Euromaid HTL55

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

3.9

anonymous

anonymousNorth Queensland, QLD

A giant lemon

I have persevered with this washing machine and now the pump has gone. It broke down just after the warranty ran out and I have had nothing but trouble from it. Don't buy one.

Purchased in July 2015 at Joyce Mayne for A$389.00.

Noise Level

E2 error code is the pump has worn out

My mum and dad bought this washing machine 2.5 years ago and the pump broke. It kept showing e2 and beeping mid cycle. Wouldn't pump out. It was just out of warranty but if you're handy you can get a pump for $55 and it's easy to install. If you call euromaid they will charge you a couple of hundred. Great machine washes well.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Melissa, thanks for the review. Have you already purchased the pump? Thanks.

Sophie

Sophiesydney

Great value for money

I have been using this machine almost daily for a few months now without any dramas. Its nice and compact, enough for my daughter and I, and fits in my tiny laundry. I like the clear lid that allows you to see your clothes as they are being washed. Haven't tried every cycle, but my delicates have done well in this machine.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Sophie :)

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Euromaid HTL55 compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Lisa

LisaTorquay

So impressed!

This washing machine is fabulous! I’ve had it for about a month and couldn’t be happier. Others had commented about the cycles being a bit long but I think they’re similar to other machines. Very happy and excellent value for $$. Also, I live that it has no big pillar in the middle so the washing doesn’t get tangled and cause the tub to become unevenly weighted. If you’re considering this machine - just do it!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

We agree. Just do it! Thanks, Lisa.

Susie Q

Susie QNoraville

Love this machine

i purchased the euromaid HTL65 at the beginning of October am really happy with this machine it was purchased from appliances online and again great service, good warranty and delivered day after ordered. This machine balances itself. Works well on all cycles and have tried most of them, have washed light weight blankets and it performs well. I would recommend this top loader

Date PurchasedOct 2017

LouMelbourne

Delivered 2 New Machines Faulty both timws

Waste of time, dont buy this machine or buy from 'appliances online'

Arrived faulty spent hours on the phone between the retailer and the manufacturer.

Appliances online couldn't even guarantee a delivery after 2pm to bring the (third) new machine.

Don't shop with either // spend more money & get big name brand

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Lou

What's your email, can't dm on phone.

Hazza

HazzaSydney

Suits us well as a 2 person household.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

HAZZA! Thanks for taking the time to write an informative and honest review.

Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday! :)

suebrisbane

suebrisbaneBrisbane

Easy to use little washing machine

This washing machine has a clear panel in the lid to see what the washing is up to. The buttons are easy to use and it washes the clothes well. At 5.5kg It is small and suitable for a couple.The delay start is great to set the wash to a time that is convenient with a 2 year warranty.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Katrina S.

Katrina S.asked

I have got a Euromaid HTL80 and it says the error of E5 I have turned it off and unplugged it what can I do?

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Katrina, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your washing machine and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Marilyn C.

Marilyn C.asked

Please explain wat the function is re the delay button

Hi Marilyn C,

Could you send us you details via PM and we can discuss the functions.

rolly

rollyasked

How to fix e5 error code?

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Rolly, Sorry to hear of your experience. Please private message your details and we will get our Customer Care Team to call you or alternatively you can call us on 1800 444 357. Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives