Euromaid MC130T

Euromaid MC130T Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:MC130T
farhanaz p.
farhanaz p.

How to operate this some times its take long time when I m hurry to cook food pls tell me proper guidance how to cook fast on 2 heat plates.Thank you.

Euromaid   DM

Hi Farhanaz, Thank you for reaching out to us. Here are some pointers for the best use:

- Always use flat bottomed pans to ensure perfect contact with the hotplate surface.
- Ensure that the bottom of any saucepan used is clean and dry before use.
- Size of pans should ideally be the size of the hotplate or slightly larger. If you use pans with a smaller diameter then energy is lost.

We recommend that you use the following size of pans:-
for small hotplate : 6”(150mm)
for large hotplate : 7”(180mm)
Please note that large hotplate will not operate when the small hotplate and oven are on simultaneously. Thanks

Christine P.
Christine P.

I recently brought this model. Happy with the oven and function of oven but our hotplates have never been great. Both take a long time to reach max temperature then fry at high temps for 5mins and then cut off and then after another 5 mins heat back up to max heat. Seems to happen when using both hotplates at once which I often need to do as this is the only way we cook out food for family of 5. Very disappointed as we live rural, purchased over the internet from Westfield direct and likely will cost a fortune to get it checked under warranty.

Euromaid   DM

Hi Christine, I'm sorry to hear of your experience. I will reach out to you directly to get some additional information. Thanks

ClaraRo E.
ClaraRo E.

How can I use the oven up and down?
Heat only the bottom of the oven?
Heat only the upper part of the oven?

Euromaid   DM

Hi Clararo. Thank you for your question. I will reach out to your directly. Thanks

Chris
Chris

Hi! I don't actually have a complaint, but the answers are not helpful as persons responding say they will sort out problems by email or phone, but it does not help people like myself reading the comments, trying to read about solutions.

Euromaid   DM

Hi Chris, thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, it is best for you to contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance or email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au, they will be able to trouble shoot and get advise from our technical team to assist you further.

JSC
JSC

Hello, I have had this unit for 12 months now and it was so brilliant, it made cooking in my small unit enjoyable. However only in the last week or so I have noticed that the hot plates are not functioning very well at all. I often only use 1 hotplate at a time, and not with the oven or grill on at same time, and both hotplates are not heating up beyond warmish. I use teflon fry pans and stainless steel saucepans. I have followed ALL the recommendations for using this unti properly, and this problem still persists. It took 1.5hrs to brown some beef mince in a shallow fry pan and over 2 hrs to boil 3 finely chopped regular potatoes in water. Is there a known issue or fault here, what can I do to fix this? I have no other way to cook my food and do not want to have to buy yet another unit, as this was a gift for my birthday last year. I appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks.

Tom

The hot plates have a built-in thermostat, sadly the model you have is a piece of crap. The model before was the best. The best use of the model you have is a large doorstop.

Euromaid   DM

Hi JSC, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Kirstin
Kirstin

Why does the small hot plate turn off if I use the oven as well?All work ok individually but the small hot plate won’t work with the oven on.

Euromaid   DM

Hi Kirstin, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Sads

Hi Euromaid,I bought the MC130T January 16th 2020.
The Oven works well but the hot plates won’t boil water.Impossible to cook with.The technician came around and said there was nothing wrong with it and I would be charged a call out next time.Who can I bring it to to demonstrate?

Iangb

I found that the left (larger) hotplate is fine for boiling, frying etc, the right one not so much. I ended up working out dishes that allowed me to use them both, with the right plate for those 'simmer gently for xx minutes' bits.
I think that it's just the nature of these benchtop units using a standard 10A power outlet to have limitations on hotplate temps.

Euromaid   DM

Hi Sads, thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, we are sorry to hear the hot plates are not working good enough for you, can you please send us a private message with your contact details to investigate further thank you

Hi Rachel,
stevensaddler@yahoo.com.au [number removed]

dkbc
dkbc

Is there any way to stop the hotplates cutting out? they seem to reach a certain temp and then cut out. Makes cooking at an even temp impossible.

Not happy seeing as this was $400

Any suggestions?

Euromaid   DM

Hi Dkbc, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 to discuss :)

Novica M.
Novica M.

Why the rubber seal around tha owen keeps falling down every time i open the door?

Euromaid   DM

Hi Novica, there could be a number of reasons behind that.

Please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can discuss :)

Hi,

I currently have a Euormaid Compact Cooker, model number = MC110T. I have no idea what size it is in terms of litres. I have been using it everyday for 14 years and has been great. At present the hotplates work but have bowed so pots and pans won't lie flat and the handle on the oven door has come off. Still works fine though. I need to replace it. I need one which allows one hotplate to work at the same time as the oven. Which one do you recommend? I need a new one ASAP. I'd love one the same or a bit bigger than I currently have.

Cheers Vee

Iangb

I was in your position a couple of years ago when I had to replace a MC110T. I bought a Euromaid MC130T which is an upgrade of the old model. Like the MC110T you can use the smaller hotplate with the oven or griller. Main differences are a stainless steel shell, a drop down oven door, a timer for the power switch and brighter power and oven indicator lights. The stainless shell means that it's a lot lighter, but not so light as to be unstable.

Only issue I've had with mine is the griller tray being a bit tight in the lower guides when hot, but it's only a minor niggle.

Euromaid   DM

Langb is too quick! Well said, and thanks for answering Vee's questions. We can confirm the above is accurate.

Vee W

Thanks for your reply. I found an MC130T at Bing Lee for sale. Bought that one. It is almost the same which is great. I got the tape measure out and took photos. They are almost identical in size. (The MC110T and the MC130T). I love it, thanks. Vee

Jax
Jax

Does it have top and bottom elements? Thanks

Iangb

Yes, the oven element is under the oven floor, the open top element is for grilling.

Euromaid   DM

Yes, top and bottom elements :)

Sue
Sue

What are the internal measurements of oven?

Iangb

Width 42cm (between tray supports), Depth 32cm, Height 18cm (floor to grill element).

Hope this helps.

Euromaid   DM

Hi Sue, 435mm L, 335mm W, and 210mm H.

Thanks :)

Colby
Colby

I've read a lot of other brands only have on or off position for the hotplates, what is the situation with Euromaids product?

Iangb

Both hotplate knobs on the MC130T have heat settings 1-6 with thermostat control.

Euromaid   DM

Six different heat settings, Colby! :)

Matt v
Matt v

Can you cook with more than one rack inside?

Tom

Never used the oven, Once I found out the hot plates have built in thermostats, turned out to be a useless item. Total waste of money will never buy Euromaid again.

Iangb

I guess that you could use the top and bottom levels if you had a second rack, but there's only ~80mm clearance between them.

Euromaid   DM

Hi Matt, yes you can! The MC130T has three oven shelf levels. Chrome grill rack and enamel baking tray are also included as standard accessories. We have one in the staff room and love it! Shout out if you have anymore questions :) Thanks - Corey Euromaid Customer Care

Jack
Jack

Is this oven glass the same glass as the infamous exploding glass on the bigger euromaid oven?

Nancye Turner

I didn't know of the bigger model exploding glass All I know is that I'm extremely happy with the model I use every day Maybe the company can help you with your question.

Euromaid   DM

Hi Jack, Euromaid have operated as a leader in the Australian cooking market for over 20 years and we strongly stand by both the quality and safety of all of our products.

Thanks :)

Mark Purser
Mark Purser

Does anyone know if you can use the oven & hotplates simultaneously on this oven?

Iangb

You can use the smaller hotplate while the oven is on.

Euromaid   DM

Hey Mark! Langb is correct, small hotplate and oven can be used at the same time!

Nancye Turner

small hotplate and oven used together is correct.-- large hotplate which is on the left hand side will not operate for safety reasons when both the small hot plate and oven [or grill] are switched on simultaneously.

kdgruew
kdgruew

What are dimensions on the inside? I want to know if I can fit my cookware.

Hope this helps.

Nancye Turner

I found this information you required on the internet for the bench top oven MC130 T. Stainless steel exterior 30 litre capacity 2000 W grill 335 mm [H] 570 mm [W] and 455 mm [D].I could have measured my oven but the eyes are not so good and I wanted you to have the exact measurements. Good luck with your cookware.

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives