Euromaid MT70

Euromaid MT70

Listing monitored by Euromaid

2.5

Had enough!

Our oven has just had its 3rd and final hiccup.
    1st Fan noise upon heating up.
    Had it looked at but not resolved..
    I can put up with that.
    2nd Condensation while roasting. Dripping out of bottom of wall oven door running onto carpet.
    Mmmm ;-(
    3rd Oven door exploding inwards
    1 min before l was about to open it.
    Hot glass face lift avoided how lucky am l. Just 2 months after 5 year warranty has run out.

Date PurchasedNov 2012
    Mavo
    MavoAU

Cooks great so easy to clean

This oven we purchased 2 years ago after our 1st euro maid oven of 9 years packed it in so we got another 1 and this one is even better than the last 1 i love the self cleaning in it and we are a family of 7 amd i can do a complete roast dinner in it with out drammer top oven makes life so easy

Date PurchasedMar 2015
    Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Mavo! Thanks for the great review. We love seeing our customers happy :)

HoldwayMelbourne

Makes a terrible noise even after its switched off.

My parents bought this oven three years ago. It's made a terrible noise ever since it was installed. After three service call outs it still makes a terrible noise while cooking and even after its switched off! Each time the electrician comes they think they have fixed it but clearly not. After all this time and constant problems, no offer to just replace the oven? I notice this model is now discontinued so wonder if other people had the same issue and that's why they don't make it any more?

Date PurchasedSept 2013
    Holdway

Can you please advise where to send a direct message? Thank you

Ruben R.Euromaid

We have just sent you one! :)

spike
    spikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Temp doesnt work properly

Purchased this oven in 2013 and haven't been able to get the temp up to the correct level on their cooking programs they say it can reach 250 degrees maximum but i think I've got more chance of winning tattslotto than that happening. I reported it in 2014 saying about the temp problem and the technician rocked up with a new micro-board so they know that this problem exist's but i don't think they have a clue on how to fix it, oven also leaks condensation from the bottom of the door after you open the door if checking on food that you are cooking but i know one thing i wont be buying any of their products again.

Date PurchasedDec 2013
    Wall Ovens

Find out how Euromaid MT70 compares to other Wall Ovens

Has just dropped dead at 19 months old

Warranty Issues

NigelHunter Region, NSW

Not a good start but improving

EuromaidEuromaid

How do I direct message?

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
    Clara V.15 Nov 2021
    smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
    christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
    The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
    the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022

Big size in a small space.

I recently purchased the MT 70 after my old oven blew up. I love it. It took a little bit of adjustment with temp.and time after burning the base of my cupcakes, but now it cooks things perfectly. I love that I can cook two things at the same time on different temperatures.
    The internal size is much bigger than my old oven and that you can cook different foods at different temps
    If anything I don't think the grill element heats up enough

Andrew S
    Andrew Sasked

Recently our MT70 has been building up a lot of steam (roast vegetables will not crisp up) and a couple of times the divider has popped out during double cooking mode shutting off the oven. There is air blowing out of the top of the oven from the fan so at least one is working is there a way of working out if both fans are working? The lamp is currently blown but I know this wouldn't normally affect the normal functioning of the oven. Any suggestions?
    Regards Andrew

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Andrew, Please private message your details and a member of our customer care team will call you to discuss and help you through some troubleshooting steps. Or alternatively you can call us on 1800 444 357.
    Cheers!

NEV
    NEVasked

I have a MT70 600 mdel with divider,when I turn top or bottom fan on a loud type of buzzing noise.I have just had it installed all though I have had it for over two years waiting to redo kitchen ,rang help centre no help,suggested I got a electrician.pull oven out and found the rear top motor cover has a dent in it on the bend and rubbing on the motor housing. left one screw out and it stopped for about a week now it has started again,the heat from the motor has made it sag and it it scrapping on top motor housing again.Two things I could do take the cover right off and get a panel beater to knock the dent out which is right on the bend, but I prefer to buy a replacement cover, could anyone contact me and tell where I can buy one.
    It is a MT70 Divider over twin fan cooking with a top fan.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Nev, please email our spare parts division sales@prontoparts.com.au for assistance with this part. please mark the subject line with product review & model and one of our consultants will be on touch.
    Thank you.

Bloomsbu
    Bloomsbuasked

I have a Euromaid MT70. After using the 2 separate ovens feature there is no double click happening to revert back to a single oven???? How can I fix please? This is the second time this has happened when I take the divider out, only now I can't get it to click back again.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Could you please contact our customer care division on 1800 444 357, we will try to trouble shoot with you over the phone.

Thanks very much

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

CategoryWall Ovens