Euromaid PS12

• Safety
  • Preheating Speed
HjbCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Piece of crap!

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Hjb, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, I am sorry to hear about your experience, can you please send me an email at rachel.anderson@glendimplex.com.au for me to investigate and provide you with assistance as soon as possible

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Hjb, thanks for the update we are happy to hear your oven door has been repaired, I have just sent you an email re your globes thank you

Jon
JonSydney, NSW

An Excellent Oven

I love the design - clean lines with no knobs or buttons to gather the dirt. Lots of programs that all work as described in the manual. I have used dozens of ovens over many years and I would say that this is the best I have used.

Purchased in August 2014 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Mitch H.Euromaid

Hi Jon,

thanks for the great review :)

Gina59Mid North Coast, NSW

Great oven, cooks well & is efficient

Purchased in Nov 2016 from Harvey Norman & they had someone come & install for me. Manual is a nightmare even for simple things. I have learned to use this oven by trial & error, cooks well, is efficient & economical. I have not used the pyrolytic function. Wipe clean after each use which has been sufficient.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
hjlGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Was a nightmare

Mine locked while was cooking telescopic rails slid out when you opened door so you got burnt. Never heated up properly by the time harvey norman replaced it it had 5 separate problems i had the extra warranty on it but they only give you what it is selling for now so only got $1200 when i paid $1,700 for something that never worked properly. Replaced with a fisher and paykel and that one now no good.

Date PurchasedJan 2011

Julie S
Julie SRoyal Park South Austrlaia

Had problems with self cleaning function but they fixed and now OK

Very easy to use oven with self cleaning function. Had problems with self cleaning function and couldn't open the oven door but was fixed under warranty (did take about 2 months). Have just used self cleaning function again (was very worried) but all now AOK. Hopefully will keep working well.

Frustrating

We have just bought and installed a Euromaid PS12, however, when the main power is switched on, the clock time displays 12.00 and counts up. It will count up for anywhere between 4 and 15 minutes and then beeps and goes back to displaying 12.00 When we try to press any other buttons to set the time or use the oven, nothing happens. Even the "on/off" button doesn't respond.

Itsus96
Itsus96Lismore, New South Wales

Best oven I have ever used.

Brilliant setting for cakes. Excellent all round oven. Still pick up the manual (after about 4 months ) for a reminder of specific settings like pizza function etc. Euromaid were excellent over the phone with help due to a store floor stock setting which only an electrician could fix, they promptly sent a technician out at their own expense. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Sue
SueQueensland

Worst product I have ever bought

DONT BUY ONE OF THESE!!!!!!! Purchased this piece of trash that Harvey Norman recommended. After a few months the oven door kept locking and door wouldn't, open. Had to turn oven off to open it, kept ruining the food. Euromaid customer service was atrocious, took about 2 months to get repaired. Now it has done the same again. Oven is only 2 1/2 years old, broken down twice, out of vacation for long periods of time, and cost $1700. Will never buy or recommend Euromaid to anyone

0 stars if I could

After buying this oven 12 months ago, it has been out of action for more than 3 months. Burnt out circuit, noisy fan etc. The worst part is the lack of customer service and courtesy. No call backs, wait on phone for nearly 15minutes every time you call, call system even cuts you off - disgraceful!!

Keeps breaking down

Brad M.Euromaid

Hi Victor,
Please call me on 02 9431 3331.
Brad

Find out how Euromaid PS12 compares to other Wall Ovens

Best Value Oven I have ever had.

After working in the industry since 1997, this little oven is amazing!
Great value for money, love the 3 telescopic racks as well as the trays it comes with. But its actually cooks really well and very even.
I have had $4500 ovens in the past and this one is just as good.
racking, even heat, ease of use.

Kristy
KristySydney

Do Not Buy This Product

After 4 months of use the circuit has burnt out I have now been waiting over a week to have a part sent from Newcastle to Sydney to have this fixed! After numerous phone calls I am still waiting on an update on when this will be repaired. Bad Customer Service and it seems that no one take ownership and there is no accountably.

Burnt out print circut board and taking to long to repair

new PS12 Euromaid.

I think the oven looks great and whilst the features look impressive I found the instructions manual difficult for the simple things. Like how to turn off the lamp. yes I did discover the rack was not in place but it took 2 of us about an hour to work this one out. No trouble shooting Q and A or suggestions. To turn off seemed a struggle at first 14 then the on off button for 2 sec , then it still showed the oven hot for quiet some time and I could nt work out if it was still on one of the fancy settings , sounded as if it was still on. So hopefully it gets easier.
clean lines and features
symbols are hard to follow and instructions light on for some of the sinmple things

vicki58
vicki58PERTH

pyrolytic cleaning

Smee
SmeeLaunceston, TAS

Poor service disappointing product

Very dissapointed in this product. The pyro function does not clean well and the interior marks after using this mode eventhough the oven wasn't very dirty. Service does not exist - we sought service and are still waiting 1 year later. Absolutely do not recommend this product - buy something else like an Electolux or Miele.
Heats up quickly, lots of functions
Bad service, pyro function does not clean well

Lol1976
Lol1976AU

A great oven with many uses

The oven is simple to use, looks good and has a lot of different settings to suit a number of different dishes and uses. It has cool touch doors and a child saftey lock so I do not need to worry about my young kids being injured. The oven indicates when it has reached the set temperature, I am quite sure that I never let my previous oven heat up enough so my food is now cooking better. It also has a self clean feature so I don't need to be scrubbing with oven cleaner anymore.

The oven looks great with my Euromaid Microwave MCG30 and is a real feature of the kitchen.
Easy to use, looks great, cooks great and has so many uses including defrosting, heating and self cleaning.

Dianne S
Dianne Sasked

i have had a Euromaid ET12 for 5 years when it reaches the correct temp. the fan in the oven is very noisy why please?

John Mamacan
John Mamacanasked

Hi have a model ps12 and takes one hour in boost mode to heat up what could be the problem please

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi John, I'm sorry to hear of this. As per the manual a possible cause could be the function knob and/thermostat not set, time/r may not be set if required, one of the elements is not working. Thanks

Colin A.
Colin A.asked

Is there any way that we can permanently turn off the lock? It seems to lock in the middle of cooking something then we have to turn oven off and wait till it unlocks. This is a brand new oven and we are so frustrated.

Gina59

I don't think it is supposed to lock during cooking only when cleaning itself. Need to contact Euromaid & ask the question

Hjb

I agree mine has only ever locked when I'm on cleaning mode very hot, it's a built in safety mechanism

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Colin, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives

CategoryWall Ovens