Euromaid WM5

Euromaid WM5 (page 3 of 4)

MPN: 35904118

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.8

TBunny

TBunnyMelbourne

reliable washing machine

this is my very first washing machine that i've ever purchased and so far so good. it washes clothes quickly and has alot of features to wash clothes with. Even though its 5kgs, it fits alot of clothes in one load. There is only an outlet for cold water, so if i wanted to wash with a warm or hot temperature setting, the wash would take longer as the machine would heat up the cold water to the selected temperature. i would recommend this washing machine, but it would be better if there was an outlet for hot water as well, as this will reduce the washing time.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Thanks for the review :)

clew10

clew10Sydney

Pretty good for a small space

I am stuck with a small space, so needed a compact machine at the right price. I do really value a quality washing machine and this one isn't at the top end of the range, but it does suit my needs. There are enough functions to get by and the delay start function is definitely useful and well used. I do think it's a little harder to keep clean without clear lint drawers etc. but all up this is a pretty good machine at the lower end of the market.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

We absolutely love the Euromaid WM5. We are glad you do as well ;)

vc15

vc15Brisbane

Great little washing machine

I bought this for my apartment, and it is a very good and efficient little washing machine.
It cleans well and also rinses well, and it does not seem to wear out clothes.
Colours are vibrant and washing comes out clean everytime.
It is not the quietest washing machine, but it is definitely not excessively loud.
It has plenty of features as well for use.
I do have issues with cleaning big items like bedsheets and duvet covers, but that is expected with a 5kg washer.
Overall great economical washing machine.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

Nothing makes us happier than a happy customer!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)

Tomasz

Tomasz

Good clean but loud

First of all is does a much much better job than any top loading ones. That is like a different level. Clothes are being cleaned very well. On the downside it is quite loud - the suction ump is whining like a crazy. But sound is not annoying. There is 14 min program, which is very handy. All in all that is one of the best washing machines we had. Plus it is really small so can fit pretty much anywhere.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

We are glad you love it! :)

Ecosports.com.au

Ecosports.com.auGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap Reliable and fantastic little machine

Had this for over a year now, just want to make sure it is a good machine before I put the review on the website. I bought it on Appliance online, that was fantastic. The machine wash great. The clear screen has cracked when use 50c washing cycle, the printed words is rubbed off, but no biggie, I put labels next to the button. The machine never miss a beat. It's fantastic, easy to use, fast cycle is excellent, never tangle clothes. Worth buying for this price.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

It does the job

This washing machine was purchased because of its compact size. It has many different cycle options, including short cycles, and is quite intuitive to use. Overall quite happy with this purchase. Have been using it once or twice a week for two years and have not had any problems. It is good value for money.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Hey Nat,

Thanks for the review :)

Bebe

Bebe

Great washing machine for small space

Brilliant washing machine - washes are quiet, quick and efficient. Cheap and small which is perfect for our tiny apartment. There is a great range of cycles to choose from which I like, and they all do the job well! Such great value for money, I would highly recommend. :)

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Bebe, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We love our WM series of washing machines and think they are 5 star as well ;)

Toastie

ToastieBrisbane

No problems at all. In fact, a great little machine so far

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Lizzy

LizzyMurray Region, NSW

Hasn't skipped a beat.

Date PurchasedJan 2012

Jockeygirl

JockeygirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far so good

I'm actually very happy with my WM5, I live alone so it is very practical.
I love the daily quick setting as it only takes 39mins and the spin speed is 1000 so you cut down on drying as well.
At first I thought it was noisy though soon got use to it.
For the price $408 from 2nd Worlds who assured me that they don't get many complaints whereas Westinghouse lasted just on 2 years and only 1 year of actual useage.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey! Thanks for the review and welcome to the Euromaid team!! :)

pisssedoffff

pisssedoffff

Biggest piece of SH!T I have ever bought!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2014

ChandrakumarMelbourne

Broken belt and not fixed for 9 days already due to supply shortage

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Chandrakumar

Thanks so much for shipping the supply. Looking forward to hearing back from the service provider as early as tomorrow. Thanks again for assisting me with this issue.

Unfortunate customer

All,

I bought this washing machine 2 years back and am experiencing problems with it from the very next month onwards once the warranty is over.Initially I had problems with bin and from July onwards facing problem with the door conceal.the customer care people are not supporting and am really disappointed.

Date PurchasedJan 2014

Dear. Team,

I cannot share my details in public forum .can you please send me a mail regarding the same

Max

MaxMelbourne

Excellent machine for the price.

I have been using this machine for last two and half years. Used 3 to 4 times per week. Still works extremely well. Cleans & rinse cloths as I want. Easy to operate. Only drawback is bit loud.

Recommend this product for anyone who is looking a machine for low budget.

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Max, thanks very much for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Started leaking from no where

This washing machine has been very reliable until recently, after 3 or so years using the washer 3-4 times a week it has started leaking a lot of water on the floor during the washing cycle. It is a constant drip under the machine during the wash cycle, Euromaid, any quick fixes to avoid em having to foot the bill for a technician? Happens to occur just after my warranty from Appliances Online lapses as well.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi, sorry to hear of your recent experience, could you please contact us on 1800 444 357 so we can assist you with this?

MimSydney

Great value for money

We are using it for 2.5 years. It experienced the birth of our second child and piles of dirty clothes and is doing great. It's a bit noisy but we don't have issue with that. I've had many leakages from the laundry powder drawer but assume it's because of the type of textile inside or not proper dosage of the powder for that particular cycle.

Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Mim, its unfortunate to hear of your recent issue, could you please direct message your number so we can contact you to try to assist with the repair?

WM5 - built to last for two years

Paul C

Paul C

Great machine at a good price.

Bought this washing machine based on reviews on this site. The Euromaid is a great little machine and handles our washing needs with no problems. It cleans and rinses our clothes very well and there are many different cycles to choose. It is quiet and efficient. My favourite feature is the easy to use dial to select the appropriate cycle. A great machine at a good price.

EuromaidEuromaid

Thanks for the review Paul!

Euromaid Customer Care

Shaz

ShazWollongong

Good Little Machine

This is a good little machine. It's quiet and simple to use. I don't like that it's so thin, my 5kg dryer can't fit on top although the washing machine doesn't take up that much room. I also don't like that I can't just set it to cold, I have to remember to fiddle with the temperature everytime I use it. Other than that it's a fantastic washing machine. Much better than the samsung fire bomb I previously had.

Steph

StephSydney

Unhappy with rusty panels

Annasked

WM5

My euromaid WM 5 is stuck and it doesn’t matter which button I press nothing happens. I have unplugged it and left it all night. I don’t have the cancel option, my button says only stop/pause. The arrow is flashing and nothing I do changes the display.

What do you suggest?

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Ann, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Farshid K.asked

WM5

Hi, I wanted to cancel a program. I pressed and held Start/Pause bottom for 3 seconds the play symbol started flashing and never stopped! It flashed for ever even after I turned it off/on a few times and still is flashing so machine stopped working. Can you help me to fix this? Thank you

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Farshid, , Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Farshid K.

I tried to call this number many times but no one answered after more than 15 mins waiting each time. I also emailed my request but no response yet. Please advise how I can get this fixed!!

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Farshid, can you please send me a private message with your mobile number and I will get someone to call you thanks

Karen I.

Karen I.asked

My Euromaid WM5 keeps having water come into machine without pausing

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Karen, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives