Euromaid WM5 / WM7

524 questions from our users

Gem

Gemasked

WM5 / WM7

My Euromaid WM7 has water that drips from dispenser draw, what would be the cause of that please?

NateWright

NateWrightasked

WM7

My machine has stopped functioning properly, stopping halfway through cycles, being unable to cancel (flashes as though cancelling but takes sometimes hours to stop), not draining water, when managing to get it somewhat reset and try again (hours laters) the new cycle displays an incorrect time (e.g 16 minutes for cotton cycle) and stops partway through, sometimes even trying to do a spin only cycle to clear the water results in it just intermittently spinning hour almost an hour.

All this makes it sound like a computer/controller malfunction to me. Has anyone had any experience in getting this fixed?

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Nate, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Harry h

Harry hasked

WM5

My wm5 is about 9 years old. It washes but stops at the rinse cycle . Also the the spin cycle on Cain and spin will not work
Can you please help me

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Harry, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid. Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your washing machine and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Rhys S.

Rhys S.asked

Display error 8364

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Rhys ,Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid. Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your washing machine and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Rhys S.

Rhys S.asked

8364 error code

Tracey L.

Tracey L.asked

WM5

I have a euromaid WM8. It will not stop, it get stuck on 1 minute. If I turn it off at the wall I can’t get the door open no matter what. What is happening.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Tracey, thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your washing machine and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

JJ S.

JJ S.asked

WM5

Hi there... please help, my Euromaid WM5 is working.... I load the machine, add washing liquid, close the door, push start & it starts to go but then quickly stops (it starts to go for literally 3 seconds before it stops) I don’t know if there’s a blockage or what????? Thank you.

Rachel A.Euromaid

HI JJ, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid. Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your washing machine and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Jock N.

Jock N.asked

My wm7 door will not lock to start a cycle. Any advice for this issue

Hi Jock,

sorry to hear, please give us our customer care team a call on 1800 444 357 and they can assist :)

Michael G

Michael Gasked

What is error code 18? Or e 18

Hi Michael,

Please call our customer care team on 1800 444 357 and im sure they can assist :)

Nicole C.

Nicole C.asked

WM5 / WM7

I have a WM5 which has not been used for 3 years. Tried to use it but when on the spin cycle, it bounces around and makes a racket. We have adjested the feet to ensure that it is balanced and level and it is on a hard, solid surface - any clues as to what I could try to stop this happening. It is occurring on the 1000rpm spin cycle. I have tried the 600rpm, but the clothes are drenched and I need to squeeze out all the water by hand. Any ideas?

Hi Nicole,

sorry to hear please give our customer care team a call on 1800 444 357 so they can assist

Yashneel P.

Yashneel P.asked

WM7PRO

average cycle time?

1-1.5 hours but that can differ between function selected

Abbey fasked

WM5 / WM7

Hi, bought this washing machine approximately 3 months ago, today I’ve tried to do several loads of washing and it won’t seem to do a ‘wash cycle’ . It will rinse and spin +drain fine on those cycles but will not activate a ‘wash’
Any suggestions?

Melinda M.
Melinda M.

I have the same problem with my wm7. It keeps pausing. I have to press start about 6 times until it begins a wash. Then it stops before the drain and spin so I need to end the wash, select drain and spin then start that cycle.

Abbey f

I’ve just had it serviced under warranty. My water pump was broken and needed replaced.

Emma

Emmaasked

WM5 / WM7

How many litres of water does the daily wash use?

Shoshanaasked

WM7

Hi there, the start button on our Euromaid WM7 machine broke today. It no longer is able to be pushed in. All other buttons are working. Is there anything that can be done to fix it? Thanks.

Kayla P.
Kayla P.

Hey did you manage to get this fixed? I’m having the same problem

Shoshana

Hi, no I didn't and am thinking of buying a new washing machine because it is out of warranty.

Jose D.
Jose D.

SAme problem here...

N S.

N S.asked

WM5 / WM7

My WM5 is stuck at 0:14 and my selection knob won’t select. I try to press start and it won’t work but when I can get the big E symbol on the screen it will start. Other wise it is it stuck and won’t start when I press the button. Once it does start washes fine and drains fine..

Emma dasked

WM7

My machine is flashing the softener symbol and won’t do anything what does that mean?

Emma d

All good googled more sites and found that the softener symbol flashes when there is a problem with the control knob.took control panel off and found the wires had come off circuit board.attached them back on closed up unit and machine is working perfectly now.

Brittany

Brittanyasked

Hello,
The washer stopped and said end. Would open so I unplugged and waited for the door to open. Was still some water in the bottom. Change the setting to drain and spin and it was like it wasn’t registering what was in it. It was on 14 minutes for almost half and hour so I held the bottom to cancel it or pause. It won’t turn back on. If I turn it to any cycle it still says the same. Lock buttons work and on and off. Just a flashing start sign.
How do I fix?!

Ruben R.Euromaid

Thank you Brittany, sorry to hear about this, could you provide your contact details and we will have someone from our team give you a call.

Abbey f

Brittany, did this fix? I think I have the same problem thanks

Sam P.asked

Hi there,
We have an unresponsive WM7, that is currently displaying 00:16 with the softener symbol flashing. Seems like the same issue another customer Russ had 3 years ago. Any fix for this problem? Cheers

Ruben R.Euromaid

Thank you Sam P, sorry to hear about this, could you provide your contact details and we will have someone from our team give you a call.

0432842068

Evelia T.

Evelia T.asked

WM5 / WM7

My almost 3 year old euromaid WM7 stopped spinning. We opened the back and the belt had come off and was pretty deformed. We noticed that the larger drum wheel has no features to keep the belt in place. Is there a diagram to see if anything is missing?

Chan Y.

Chan Y.asked

WM5

Hi, I have a problem about there is water keep leaking out from my MW5's drain pipe and how to pull out the drain pipe from the washing machine?

Hi Chan,

please give our customer care team a call on 1800 444 357 so they can assist :)

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives