Euromaid WM5 / WM7

Euromaid WM5 / WM7 Questions & Answers (page 2 of 27)

WM7, WM5, WM7PRO, WM5PRO

532 questions from our users

Emma

Emmaasked

WM5 / WM7

How many litres of water does the daily wash use?

Shoshanaasked

WM7

Hi there, the start button on our Euromaid WM7 machine broke today. It no longer is able to be pushed in. All other buttons are working. Is there anything that can be done to fix it? Thanks.

Kayla P.

Hey did you manage to get this fixed? I’m having the same problem

Shoshana

Hi, no I didn't and am thinking of buying a new washing machine because it is out of warranty.

Jose D.
Jose D.

SAme problem here...

N S.

N S.asked

WM5 / WM7

My WM5 is stuck at 0:14 and my selection knob won’t select. I try to press start and it won’t work but when I can get the big E symbol on the screen it will start. Other wise it is it stuck and won’t start when I press the button. Once it does start washes fine and drains fine..

Emma dasked

WM7

My machine is flashing the softener symbol and won’t do anything what does that mean?

Emma d

All good googled more sites and found that the softener symbol flashes when there is a problem with the control knob.took control panel off and found the wires had come off circuit board.attached them back on closed up unit and machine is working perfectly now.

Brittany

Brittanyasked

Hello,
The washer stopped and said end. Would open so I unplugged and waited for the door to open. Was still some water in the bottom. Change the setting to drain and spin and it was like it wasn’t registering what was in it. It was on 14 minutes for almost half and hour so I held the bottom to cancel it or pause. It won’t turn back on. If I turn it to any cycle it still says the same. Lock buttons work and on and off. Just a flashing start sign.
How do I fix?!

Ruben R.Euromaid

Thank you Brittany, sorry to hear about this, could you provide your contact details and we will have someone from our team give you a call.

Abbey f
Abbey f

Brittany, did this fix? I think I have the same problem thanks

Sam P.asked

Hi there,
We have an unresponsive WM7, that is currently displaying 00:16 with the softener symbol flashing. Seems like the same issue another customer Russ had 3 years ago. Any fix for this problem? Cheers

Ruben R.Euromaid

Thank you Sam P, sorry to hear about this, could you provide your contact details and we will have someone from our team give you a call.

0432842068

Evelia T.

Evelia T.asked

WM5 / WM7

My almost 3 year old euromaid WM7 stopped spinning. We opened the back and the belt had come off and was pretty deformed. We noticed that the larger drum wheel has no features to keep the belt in place. Is there a diagram to see if anything is missing?

Chan Y.

Chan Y.asked

WM5

Hi, I have a problem about there is water keep leaking out from my MW5's drain pipe and how to pull out the drain pipe from the washing machine?

Hi Chan,

please give our customer care team a call on 1800 444 357 so they can assist :)

Amir

Amirasked

WM5

Water coming out when final spin is on! Coming from draw where you put detergent

Hi Amir,

Please give our customer care team a call on 1800 444 357 and they can assist :)

Cynthia

Cynthiaasked

WM7PRO

Why does my wm7pro look different to the one on this page

DebY
DebY

Yeah mine does too. Perhaps the photo's here are a different version of the same machine made for another country?

Leanne S.

Leanne S.asked

WM7

I am using a Euromaid wm7. I had it on a daily express wash, but paused it after a few seconds to add something else. When I tried to restart it, nothing happens.

I have tried unplugging the machine, turning to cotton and turning on again.

The display is showing c on e

Hi Leanne,

sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 for our customer care team to assist :)

Georgia
Georgia

Hi. I have a WM5 with the same issue. How did they fix it?

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Georgia, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Ellen J.

Ellen J.asked

WM5 / WM7

How do u get my washing machine to beep when its finished??

hi ellen,

please give our customer care team a call so they can assist 1800 444 357 :)

Ellen J.

Ellen J.asked

WM5 / WM7

Hi how do I get my washing machine to beep when its finished?

Taniesha R.

Taniesha R.asked

Hi,
My washing machine WM7 is displaying the water intake cut off each time I attempt to use it.
Is there any way of fixing this?

Hi Taniesha,

sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can help :)

WM5 / WM7

Hi the installer just admitted that he forgot to take out the Styrofoam, and I've used the machine? Would there be issue with.machine now? What do you recommend I do?

Mylo N.

As long as you manage to get all the foam blocks out, it should continue to work fine. If not, contact the Euromaid help desk.

JJR

Mylo! Thanks you were right about the styrofoam, I asked for a replacement machine! Thanks again!!!

WM5 / WM7

Hi I just bought a wmfl55 and it squeaks loudly when washing, what can be done?

JJR

Like something is loose also

Hi JJR,

sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 to discuss :)

Mylo N.

There is almost certainly some styrofoam from shipping still lodged underneath - probably directly under the door. Look for a red ribbon to pull it out.

WM5 / WM7

Hi my WM5 is 3 years old, it now will not wash or spin, it fills completely normally and sounds like it's working fine but the drum does not move ..

Hi JJr,

sorry to hear please give us a call on 1800 444 357 to discuss :)

JJR

Hi I just called and was asked to leave my number for a callback..thanks

Alanasked

WM5 / WM7

WM7 washing machine. When switched on, water continuously fills and flows straight out the discharge hose. Have tried turning off overnight, setting dial to cotton, turning on, holding start button for 30 seconds - nothing happened. At times, the display shows 'END' but the water is still running. When I turn of the power, the machine stops filling.

Hi Alan,

sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 to discuss :)

Tes A.
Tes A.

I have the same issue. Did you get to fix it?

Alan

Sorry to convey bad news - repairman said it was logic board failure - cheaper to replace washer than to repair!

Gary S.

Gary S.asked

WM7

The Start button on our washer broke today after 3 years rendering the machine useless? Is there a simple work around to change which button starts the cycle or even replace the button?

Hi Gary,

Sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 to discuss :)

Kayla P.

Hey Gary did you manage to get this fixed? Got the same problem...

Cheers

Owen H.

Owen H.asked

WM5 / WM7

How do you activate the 'Quick Wash Function'?
I press the button and nothing changes!

Hi Owen,

sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can walk you through it :)

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives