Euromaid WM5 / WM7

Euromaid WM5 / WM7 Questions & Answers (page 3 of 27)

WM7, WM5, WM7PRO, WM5PRO

532 questions from our users

Kaycee H.

Kaycee H.asked

WM7PRO

Has anyone had their door seal warp? Ive had the machine just over 1 year and the water runs from the bottom of the door all over the floor and then I have to do an extra spin rinse to get the water fully out of the drum. Thanks!

Hi Kaycee,

sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can discuss :)

Damo

Damoasked

WM5

I have accidentally unscrewed the door lock and it has dropped into the machine. Is there a way to retrieve it so that it can be fixed ?

Hi Damo,

please give us a call on 1800 444 357 to discuss :)

Kakky

Kakkyasked

WM5 / WM7

I've had this machine for 5 months and it has DOUBLED my electricity bill. It's using power when it's in Standby ($6 a night if I leave it on, 3kwh/hour) and when it's running it costs me about $3/load. It's connected to the hot water tap. Makes no difference in the cost if I connect it to the cold tap. Any advice???

hi Kakky,

sorry to hear, please give us a call so we can discuss over the phone :)

Luke M.

Luke M.asked

WM5 / WM7

I have WM7 it stops filling during the rinse cycle then displays a little tap picture. And the wont do anything. What causes this.

Hi Luke,

Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.

what was the work around for this??? same thing is happening to me on my WM5 V random only just started this past week and its driving me insane!!

Hi Jasmine,

Stacey V.

Stacey V.asked

WM7PRO

Heya! I recently triggered the excessive foam absorption system. I'm just wondering if there was a program that allows me to drain the water without spinning the machine as when the water is moved it gets all foamy again. Sadly the manual can't tell me. I've tried selecting the spin+drain programme and used the spin adjuster to put it to no spin but it still spins it and foams up the water again. I want to avoid manually draining it as I live in an apartment.

Hello Stacey,

Please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can discuss :)

gertaasked

WM5 / WM7

I've got an Euromaid wm8 washing machine which I am very happy with. What bothers me is the long waiting time after the load is finished. Can I disengage the 3 minutes it takes for the unlocking of the door?

Hi Gerta,

unfortunately for safety reasons it can not

gerta

Thanks Mitch, I thought so.

Peter

Peterasked

Hello.

I have a WM7 which was purchased 2 years and 1 month ago. This weekend it seems to have stopped working. The cycle will not finish. I have tried unplugging. Draining water. Unplugging and resetting over night and its started again but will not spin and drain water.

Its just over 2 years old and has not had a problem before. Will Euromaid honour the warranty on this?

Thanks.

Hi peter,

please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can discuss your options over the phone

thanks

Miichael

Miichaelasked

WM5

Hello, the machine stopped working with the timer stuck on 1.28 mins to go. Is the electronic board replaceable ?

Mylo N.
Mylo N.

The only time mine ever stopped that was when the water pressure dropped. Check your input taps and also the filter drain down at the bottom front of the machine first.

Hi Michael,

its easier if we speak over the phone, please give our team a call on 1800 444 357 to discuss :)

Sandra F.

Sandra F.asked

WM5PRO

Have just brought this machine and I’ve tried the drum clean before first use and it won’t do anything. Doesn’t light up. It’s on the on/off programme selection knob and pressed auxiliary button for 3 seconds nothing happened.

Hi Sandra,

Sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can assist :)

Samantha Green

Samantha Greenasked

WM5PRO

The washing machine has all of a sudden stop switching from wash cycle! It will not drain, and is not even attempting to drain, it just keeps spinning the water around. I can’t clean the filter without the whole washing machine of water pouring out either, like it did with the clothes! It is just not draining at all.

Hi Samantha,

Jeff

Jeffasked

WM5 / WM7

Does a euromaid wm5 front loader have a filter if so can you tell me where to find it please

Mitch H.Euromaid

Your filter is down the bottom, behind the panel..

Draining any remaining water and
cleaning the pump filter:
Your product is equipped with a filter system
which ensures a cleaner water discharge that
extends pump life by preventing solid items
such as buttons, coins and fabric fibers from
clogging the pump propeller during discharge
of the washing water.
• If your machine fails to drain the water,
the pump filter may be clogged. You may
have to clean it every 2 years or whenever
it is plugged. Water must be drained off to
clean the pump filter.
In addition, water may have to be drained off
completely in the following cases:
• before transporting the machine (e.g. when
moving house)
• when there is the danger of frost
In order to clean the dirty filter and discharge
the water;
1- Unplug the machine to cut off the supply
power.
A There may be water at 90°C in the
machine. Therefore, the filter must be
cleaned only after the inside water is
cooled down to avoid hazard of scalding.
2- Open the filter cap. The filter cap may be
composed of one or two pieces according to
the model of your machine.
If it is composed of two pieces, press the tab
on the filter cap downwards and pull the piece
out towards yourself.
If it is composed of one piece, hold it from
both sides and open it by pulling out.
3- An emergency drain hose is supplied with
some of our models. Others are not supplied
with this item.
If your product is supplied with an emergency
drain hose, do the following as shown in the
figure below:
• Pull out the pump outlet hose from its
housing.
• Place a large container at the end of the
hose. Drain the water off into the container by pulling out the plug at the end of the
hose. If the amount of water to be drained
off is greater than the volume of the
container, replace the plug, pour the water
out, then resume the draining process.
• After draining process is completed,
replace the plug into the end of the hose
and fit the hose back into its place.
If your product is not supplied with an
emergency drain hose, do the following as
shown in the figure below:
• Place a large container in front of the filter
to receive water flowing from the filter.
• Loosen pump filter (anticlockwise) until
water starts to flow out of it. Direct the
flowing water into the container you have
placed in front of the filter. You can use a
piece of cloth to absorb any spilled water.
• When there is no water left, turn the pump
filter until it is completely loose and remove
it.
• Clean any residues inside the filter as
well as fibers, if any, around the propeller
region.
• If your product has a water jet feature, be
sure to fit the filter into its housing in the
pump. Never force the filter while replacing
it into its housing. Fit the filter fully into its
housing; otherwise, water may leak from
the filter cap.
4- Close the filter cap.
Close the two-piece filter cap of your product
by pushing the tab on it.
Close the one-piece filter cap of your product
by fitting the tabs on the bottom into their
positions and pushing the upper part of it

Kevinasked

WM5

WE had this WM5 euromaid for 4 years now and it's getting an issue where after the daily express it ENDS fine but when we go to RINSE, it get's stuck on start status then when we try to cancel, it get's stuck on "Start" symbol flashing.

Hi Kevin,

Sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can discuss with yourself over the phone :)

Kevin

All good, I found out that the issue was with the door lock not recognising that the door is closed. Was able to fix it myself following this guide:

Hope it helps anyone in this thread.

Tags: Euromaid wm5 door sensor repair Metaflex zv-446

Danielle A.

Danielle A.asked

WM5 / WM7

I have just opened the door and the metal part has came out of my new front loader.
Can this be fixed....

Hi Danielle,

please call us on 1800 444 357 so we can get that fixed for you :)

Samantha B.

Samantha B.asked

Hi,

My machine had been working fine until it seemed to stop as it was filling for the wash.
The door was able to be opened. The screen says the tempreture, 100 for the spin, the time, an e and the wash icon. The start symbol is flashing. I have tried the reset and master reset but nothing happens.

I cleared the filter and there was a $2 coin in there. I cleared all the water as there was some in the wash drum.
I have inherited this machine in the property I have rented so I have no idea about the previous usage or age.
Do you have any ideas? Maybe the door lock is broken as I had no trouble with opening the door? Do I need to persevere with the reset? All othe cycles show nothing on the screen when I turn the selector knb!

Sam

Hi Sam,

sorry to hear, please call us on 1800 444 357 so we can help over the phone :)

Jason S.

Jason S.asked

WM7

My wm7 machine the control dial doesn't change the setting and panel changes modes on its own. Washes fine. Just can't select which was.

Hi Jason,

sorry to hear, please give us a call to troubleshoot with yourself, 1800 444 357 :)

Shattie S.

Shattie S.asked

WM5

Why won’t the machine drain all the water at the end of the wash cycle?

Hi shattie,

sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 to discuss over the phone :)

Graeme l

Graeme lasked

Hi had it for 5 months
We cant work out how to set programs
All we want is a general clothes setting that has about 1 hour total cycle time and including a good spin dry
What buttons do we press?
Graeme

Hi Graeme,

sorry to hear, please call us on 1800 444 357 to discuss

John K.

John K.asked

WM5 / WM7

Hi my problem the same as Tan's. had Euromaid WM7 for around two years. Used the Daily xpress cycle and it would not spin out! Now is jammed and won't do anything! Do you have a solution please
Regards Karen

Hello Karen,

Sorry to hear, please call us on 1800 444 357 to troubleshoot over the phone with yourself :)

Tan

Tanasked

WM5 / WM7

This is my second euromaid washing machine, it’s just over 2 years old. Euromaid replaced my first one because it was under warranty and it wasn’t 2 years old.
If this one has buggered up too then I certainly won’t be recommending euromaid!! I done the quick cycle and it didn’t spin so I then put it on drain/spin and it has froze and won’t do anything now!!!

Hi Tan,

Sorry to hear, please call us on 1800 444 357 to discuss your issue and get it fixed for you :)

Graeme l

Graeme lasked

WM7PRO

We cant understand the manual
Our washes take too long and too wet at the end
We have general clothes which we want washed in about an hour and come out as dry as possible
What buttons do we need to press?
Graeme

Hi Graeme,

please give us a call so we can discuss over the phone 1800 444 357 :)

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives