Euromaid WM5 / WM7

Euromaid WM5 / WM7 Questions & Answers (page 4 of 27)

WM7, WM5, WM7PRO, WM5PRO

532 questions from our users

Julie W

Julie Wasked

WM5 / WM7

What size hose is required for the bottom drainage outlet?

Connecting to the drain
The water discharge hose can be attached to the edge of a washbasin or bathtub. The drain
hose should be firmly fitted into the drain as to not get out of its housing.

Important:
• The end of the drain hose must be directly
connected to the wastewater drain or to
the washbasin.
• The hose should be attached to a height of
at least 40 cm, and 90 cm at most.
• In case the hose is elevated after laying it
on the floor level or close to the ground
(less than 40 cm above the ground), water
discharge becomes more difficult and the
laundry may come out wet.
.The hose should be pushed into the
drainage for more than 15 cm. If it is too
long you may have it shortened.
• The maximum length of the combined
hoses must not be longer than 3.2 m.

Cappy C.

Cappy C.asked

WM5 / WM7

my wm7 not spin drying and rinsing i t only fills up spin washes and nothing else for the whole I've tried everything do I reset machine help please

hi cappy,

sorry to hear..please call our customer care team on 1800 444 357 to troubleshoot with yourself :)

Leo Yasked

Hi team,

I have a WM5 and whilst its been a good washing machine, over time its become louder on the spin cycles (banging noises) and has rusted above the door and along the bottom of the unit. Its have this for approximately 3-4 years, so I understand that it is now out of warranty.

Is it normal for the machine to rust? Surely a washing machine would be galvanized? More than happy to send photos through if need be.

hi Leo,

sorry to hear, can you please contact us on 1800 444 357 to discuss a resolution for you

Leo Y

Cheers Mitch! I'll give the team a buzz to discuss this.

- Leo

Judy J

Judy Jasked

WM7

My Euromaid WM7 has just started leaking water all over the floor, appears to be coming from under washer. This is happening at drain cycle. Washer goes through to end of program but the clothes are still wet and there is water everywhere. I then need to put it on spin/drain to get the rest of the water from the clothes but again it goes everywhere. What can the problem be?

Hi Judy,

sorry to hear, please call us on 1800 444 357 to troubleshoot over the phone

Vic C.

Vic C.asked

WM5 / WM7

Euromaid WM55 keeps going to pause at 24mins rinse icon and c on temperature are flashing and won't continue. The machine is of age and gets well used, up until now has been working well with no problems. I've tried turning off power and reset, still doesn't work.
Regards, Vic

Hi Vic,

Sorry to hear, please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can troubleshoot over the phone

Claudia S.
Claudia S.

Hey Vic, did you ever work out what the problem was? I am having the same issue.

Melinda M.
Melinda M.

I’m having the same issue but it also pauses before the 24min mark and I need to start it 5-7times before it washes.

Bianca

Biancaasked

Hi.

All I have a front loader euromaid wm5 and it has stopped at 14 mins with the pause button flashing and a humming noise. We can’t seem to restart it or do anything!!

hi Bianca,

sorry to hear, can you please call us on 1800 444 357 to troubleshoot

Karen B

Karen Basked

WM7

We have had this machine for a couple of years. The door now needs to be slammed before the lock symbol engages and will start to wash. The door still appears to be attached tightly and has not dropped. Any suggestions?

Hi Karen,

Sorry to hear, please call our customer care team so we can troubleshoot with yourself 1800 444 357

Sarenia R.

Sarenia R.asked

WM5

My machine continuously fills with water. I start a cycle and within 10 minutes the display shows "END" but still keeps filling with water. So my washing is getting wet but not washed

Hi Sarenia,

Sorry to hear, can you please call us on 1800 444 357 as it will be easier to troubleshoot over the phone

Andrew H.
Andrew H.

same problem, did this get answered?

Hello Andrew,

Sean H.

Sean H.asked

WM5

We have a Euromaid wm5 and it stopped midway through the cycle. We have tried all the reset advice below (hold the start button etc) but no improvements. When holding down the start button there is no audible noise. When we turn back on (cotton cycle) it shows 2.30 (time) as expected, but no spin speed or temp. When we shift the dial nothing changes and when we press start nothing happens. Is there another way to reset or what should we do?

Hi Sean,

sorry to hear, please call us on 1800 444 357 to discuss as we can troubleshoot over the phone with yourself

darryl
darryl

hi Mitch, i just read your issue with your washing machine, mine does the same, were you able to get any answers from euromaid? i'm thinking it's the mothrboard. thanks darryl

Scott L.

Scott L.asked

WM7 fills with water then sits doing nothing
You can hear it clicking but nothing else
Has water, water temp set to nothing

hi scott,

sorry to hear, can you please call our team here on 1800 444 357 and we can troubleshoot with yourself :)

Karen L.

Karen L.asked

My wm7pro won’t go past 1
Minute in the time. It just keeps washing and washing and won’t drain and finish. Any help?

Hi Karen,

please call us on 1800 444 357 to discuss over the phone so we can troubleshoot :)

DJS

DJSasked

WM5 / WM7

I've just got a WM7 from a friend. The door won't open. I've pressed the 2nd and 4th buttons for 3secs and c off comes on but the door still won't open??

hi djs,

please call us on 1800 444 357 to troubleshoot over the phone

Josh

Joshasked

WM5 / WM7

Hi, my Euromaid wm7 will not start on any setting. When I try to restart “C on” flashes.
Have tried turning off several times for up to 2 hours.

Please help

pressing the 2nd and 4th auxiliary functions
for 3 sec. “C:on” (Child lock is activated) label
appears on the screen. The same symbol
will also be displayed whenever any button is
pressed while the machine is child-locked.
To deactivate the child-proof lock, press the
2nd and 4th auxiliary function buttons for 3
sec. “C:OFF” (Child lock is deactivated) label
appears on the screen.

Killerbee

Killerbeeasked

WM7

Hi, I accidently overloaded the WM7 and pressed start on Daily express but it did not start washing( i just closed the door and hit start but nothing actually happened), it is now stuck with Play button flashing, no matter how many times i've tried it won't ever move from that play button flashing sign. I've tried unplugging for more than hours and while trying to reset it show 8365 code then shows all the button lighted on the screen. Kind of looks like it's stuck on that daily express, it only shows temperature and spin in daily express but not in others.
I've also tried turning off the machine completely by unplugging for 10 or more minutes
then setting the pointer to cotton at 12
then plug back in and turn on
then holding start for 30 seconds.
still no beep sound, could not get it to reset, not sure if i'm doing this right!

Hi Kim,

sorry to hear, can you please call us on 1800 444 357 so we can troubleshoot over the phone for you

Bohdanasked

What does E17 mean?
My WM5 will not operate even after the described reset. If I do a reset but while holding the start/stop button I get E17 pop up on screen but when I let go ALL the icons come on.
My WM7 in a short term rental is great but this one seems defective. Passed warranty :(

hi bohdan,

sorry to hear,

e17 means-*Washing machine detected foam 5 times or more; this is a WARNING, not error .

It means there is to much foam in the appliance

Bohdan

The washing machine is dry and had not even run water. The last time it was used it was over a month ago and was just a rinse cycle

hi bohdan,

please call us on 1800 444 357 and we can continue to troubleshoot over the phone

Niccitaalexia G.

Niccitaalexia G.asked

WM7

Hi My WM7 is just over two years old. I bought it brand new. It stopped working the other day. The water does not fill up and therefore it cant run a cycle. The water goes straight through the outlet pipe in to the sink. What can I do ?

ShoppingBlows
ShoppingBlows

If the machine is still under warranty you should contact the company you purchased it from straight away. If it's out of warranty you need to call a washing machine repair person and tell them it's a Euromaid.

Hi Nicci,

please call us on 1800 444 357 to discuss

Hi Mitch I will call you tomorrow Thanks

Artanolo G.

Artanolo G.asked

My name is Alexey

Hi my machine says error code “C on” what does it means?
Pls reply ASAP. Thank you in advance.

Hi,

pressing the 2nd and 4th auxiliary functions
for 3 sec. “C: on” (Child lock is activated) label
appears on the screen. The same symbol
will also be displayed whenever any button is
pressed while the machine is child-locked.
To deactivate the child-proof lock, press the
2nd and 4th auxiliary function buttons for 3
sec. “C:OFF” (Child lock is deactivated) label
appears on the screen.

Koen H.

Koen H.asked

WM7PRO

How to open the filter after the little door in the front of a WM7PRO? The user manual says just turn it, but that’s not correct.

Hi Koen,

can you please give us a call later today to discuss some troubleshooting steps

1800 444 357

Chloe K.

Chloe K.asked

WM7

Hi, when i shut the door the door lock symbol will not come on and the machine is not starting. I have to close the door 10-20 times until the lock comes on and the machine starts, any help?

Hi Chloe,

Sorry to hear, can you please give us a call on 1800 444 357 so we can explain over the phone

Anjuna

Anjunaasked

WM7

Hi, my machine stops working after I turn on the machine. It makes a noise if water getting into the detergent section and it stops. Can you please help me?

Hi Anjuna,

Sorry to hear, can you please call us on 1800 444 357 so we can discuss some troubleshooting steps with yourself

thanks :)

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives