Eva Mattress

Eva Mattress

Double, King, King Single, Queen and Single

Absolutely brilliant mattress

This mattress is absolutely brilliant. My husband is very picky with his mattresses - it has to be ‘just right’ - not too firm and definitely not too soft. This mattress was just right! We were a little worried what it’d be like having ordered online however we couldn’t be happier! Super quick turnaround also - ordered Sunday and received Monday!

Purchased in May 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Amazing!

I’d never had such a comfortable mattress before I purchased the Eva mattress! This mattress has changed my life, helping my back pain and quality of sleep better. It also arrived super fast! Although, keep it mind the weight as it’s very heavy.

Purchased in November 2018.

Great support, very comfortable

At first I was unsure whether I liked this mattress or not. It is somewhat firmer than our last mattress. My hubby loved it from the start but I like a mattress that is just a bit softer on the surface. It took me a couple of weeks to get used to it and now I do love it. I think I would love it just a little bit more if it was just a little bit softer but is does offer great support and is very comfortable. I thought that my chiropractic pillow was all wrong. I was getting a sore neck each day but as soon as we got rid of our old mattress and bought the Eva, that problem was resolved and I went back to using my chiro pillow.
There's barely any disturbance at all and my hubby is over 100kg so that's a big plus.
All in all, a great mattress. I am happy to recommend.

Purchased in November 2018 at directly from Eva for $800.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Amazingly comfortable mattress!!!

This mattress is amazingly comfortable. The pillow top is soft and the mattress is firm and supportive. I have a troublesome back and I wake well rested everyday. I recommend it to everyone I speak to considering a new mattress.

Purchased in November 2018 for $750.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Very comfortable but very heavy.

It took me a little while to get used to the mattress but now I love it. It's very comfortable. The only gripe I have is that the mattress is extremely heavy and making the bed is a chore!

Purchased in November 2018 for $899.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

6+ months in, and it's still the best mattress we've ever had

I did extensive research and compared costs on the many boxed mattresses available in Australia and eventually chose the Eva because it had the hybrid element, had good reviews, and was competitively priced. We've been sleeping on it now for many months, and we still absolutely love it. I'm a side sleeper, but I toss-and-turn but the disturbance to my partner is minimal.
The first night I lay down, fell asleep flat on my back and woke up 9 hours later completely refreshed. And still to this day, I love this mattress.
I have experienced no warping or dipping at all (which was a huge problem with our old conventional spring mattress) and the mattress is very sturdy and hopefully will continue to maintain its shape over the years. Fair warning - the mattress is indeed very heavy- up to 50 kilos, I believe- so even with the little wheels on the box, you may need two people to drag it inside.

Purchased in November 2018 for $725.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Excellent Buy.. don’t hesitate to try and see!!

After 3 months now the mattress is as new . Fantastic quality and it is so plush! Best purchase ever don’t hestitate to try., had fixed my husbands sore shoulder! Thank you

Purchased in November 2018.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

All round outstanding. Price. Delivery. Service and product!

Firstly, the price is insanely good considering the excellent quality of this product!

Secondly, it arrived a few days sooner than estimated, and I live rural where all other shipments take an extra 2 days longer to get here.

Thirdly, when I contacted them (it said delivered when it wasn’t yet here - silly me just needed to wait 10 minutes!) customer service was great! She said she’d investigate and email me back, and she did, and emailed me back no more than 20 minutes later. That’s Outstanding service!

But, most importantly this bed is a dream, I have a disability - fibromyalgia- and it’s just a life saver having this bed, I’m already more capable of moving a little bit better, and in a little less pain thanks to having a good sleep and a supportive, comfortable mattress.

Highly recommended. It’s not often, actually it’s not heard of ever getting amazing price, personal and caring service, fast delivery AND a great product.

So impressed!

Purchased in May 2019 for $850.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Can't beat the Eva-lution!

It's only been 2 weeks since I bought the Eva mattress, but I've been sleeping so well that I wanted to write a review! The Eva mattress is the 2nd bed in a box mattress I have bought. The first one was a nightmare (it gave me the worst possible sleep I could get). I was really nervous about getting another bed in the box mattress, but I decided to try Eva since it had so many great reviews and was voted the best mattress.

After unboxing and decompressing, I noticed how comfortable the mattress was to lay on. It has edge support so I can sleep right on the edge without rolling off. I'm a hot sleeper and the last mattress I bought was all foam. It was unbearable to sleep in. However the Eva mattress with it's gel infused memory foam and springs that allow ventilation, makes this a very cool mattress to sleep on. Perfect temperature for me. I am a side sleeper and I also toss and turn quite a bit. The springs in the mattress allow for easy movement. The mattress is firm, but the memory foam on top makes it not too hard.

Overall I am really satisfied with this product. It is a bit heavy to do the sheets like everyone has mentioned, but that is about the only complaint I have. If I upgrade to a bigger bed, I am definitely going to pick Eva mattress again. One more thing, the price is so great considering the fact that this mattress is so comfortable. Much more affordable than all the rivals and a luxury mattress. SO great!

Purchased in May 2019 for $550.00.

Incredibly comfortable

Delivery was really easy, incredible quality for the price, most comfortable mattress I've ever had in my life. I have recommended Eva to everyone I know and will continue to do so.

Purchased in January 2019.

Sleeping PositionFront

Life Changer!!

Firm yet not too firm! I love the cushioning it has too. My sleep has been way better and no partner disturbance means sleep is consistent night after night. Highly recommend!

Purchased in February 2019 for $800.00.

Perceived FirmnessHard

No more partner disturbance

So I ordered the mattress Sunday and received it Monday!! I was worried I'd find the mattress too hard or firm because the current mattress I had at the time was extra plush. It wasn't an issue at all. I certainly didn't find it too hard or firm but I did feel a lot more supported.
I was also concerned it may take me a while to get used to it and to start sleeping properly. I slept like a log that first night and I haven't had any annoying adjustment periods interrupting my sleep.
I was also worried about it being really warm and over heating because I thought that was a thing with boxed mattresses. It hasn't been an issue.
The best thing about my mattress is that I can't feel my boyfriend tossing and turning all night.... if only it could block out his snoring haha.
I fricken love everything about this mattress and i'm so glad I got it. #noragrets lol

Purchased in April 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium

This is a very, very good mattress.

It's both soft and supportive. Great night's sleep. Old mattress is now in the spare room & the difference is night & day. I feel more rested after we have bought this.

Purchased in January 2019 for $730.00.

Never slept better!!

I am ex RAAF and we live in a caravan (grey nomads). On of my struggles has been a spinal injury as a result of my RAAF service. There have been plenty of mattresses during my life. The EVA fits in our van and I dont wake with back pain any more. Thank you EVA for a great product and service above and beyond. Im happy to endorse you per ardua ad astra.

Purchased in May 2019 for $750.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Amazing service and really easy process, loving our mattress already!

Mattress is very comfortable, I have a bad back and thought it might be too soft but it has been great and very supportive.
Definitely sleeping better!
Mattress is very durable and haven't noticed any signs of sagging.

Purchased in April 2019.

So far so good!

I purchased this in December, and am so far loving the mattress. On the first night, I thought that the mattress was too soft for my liking, but over the next 2-3 nights I really started enjoying the mattress. I highly recommend trialing it for the full 30 day period to really get used to the mattress. Much of my back problems haven't returned, and I find I toss and turn a fair bit during my sleep and it didn't disrupt my partner in his sleep. Like the other reviews, I do find that I warm up more so than my previous mattresses, but nothing of a major concern/peeve.

Purchased in December 2018.

Great Mattress!

This Mattress is super comfortable and supportive! Ideal if you prefer a firmer mattress. Customer Service and Delivery was exceptional and very quick! And the sheets.. amazing! I couldn’t be happier with the purchase!

Purchased in November 2018 for $700.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Front
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Felt like a mattress triple the price

Very comfortable yet supportive mattress. So far it has maintained its shape and does not show any sign of sagging. Setup was done in minutes and the whole thing came in wheeled box.

Purchased in September 2018 for $800.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

The mattress game has changed!

My wife and I really love our Eva mattress. It’s firm and supportive like you’d expect from a 5-star hotel. We don’t feel each other tossing and turning during the night so have never slept better. I’ve never looked so forward to getting into bed every night.

Purchased in December 2018 for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Uncomfortable but mattress topper helped!

The mattress was too firm and my body ached as a result of same. I was offered a mattress topper which as made the comfort improve significantly, although still somewhat rigid.

Purchased in March 2018 for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Discomfort Yes
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard

Would this mattress work on an ensemble base?
I guess so? I think they’re built to go on all kinds of bases. You can ask the manufacturer directly for a more accurate answerHi Louise, Thanks for your question! The Eva works well on any base that is flat and solid, so an ensemble base will be fine. Please get in touch if you have any more questions!

Sagging and body impressions seem to be common on the reviews. Does Eva resolve these problems or dance around the problem until the customer just gives up?
Hi Blake, we’ve had the mattress since November and have not had any sagging issues at all. My hubby is 120kg so I would imagine if anyone would cause sagging it’s be him. He loves the mattressHi Blake, Thanks for getting in touch! We aren't much good at dancing, so we prefer to solve any issues that arise off the dancefloor. Sagging of the Eva mattress is covered under warranty, so our friendly customer service team is always happy to help if that does occur. However, we should note that sagging is not normal for our mattress and use of the correct bed base will definitely prevent this. We want all our customers to be sleeping soundly, so are always here to help :) If you have any more questions feel free to get in touch at hello@evamattress.com.au or 1800 960 477.

My son was left with an acquired brain injury & physical impairments from hospital obtained meningitis. He has major issues with sleeping and every mattress I have purchased since he was released from hospital has him waking throughout the night and with body aches and pain. That limit his ability to function during the day. Your mattress was recommended by an O.T who recently evaluated him. Can you give me a some information on why your brand of mattress would be best suited for him. As a mother who has had to give up her job to take care of her son my finances are limited however for my son to be able to sleep through the night and not wake up complaining of pain when he has suffered enough would be priceless. Regards Helen
Hi, I don’t think I can provide any definitive information as I think mattress suitability is so individual. I can only say that it’s on the firmer side and for the price and with a free return policy, there wasn’t any downside in giving it a try. All the best.Hi there, Thanks so much for reaching out! We are very sorry to hear about your son, we can't even imagine how difficult that is for you both. Many online mattresses in the current mattress in a box market are foam only whilst ours is a hybrid, combining both foam and pocket springs. Our hybrid mattresses are a better choice in comparison to foam only mattresses, based on 4 factors. 1) Heat: Pocket spring act as a great source of ventilation. The open structure allows air to circulate freely thus providing a cooler sleep. In contrast, a full block of foam acts as a barrier to ventilation and traps heat in it. This makes the mattress hot, especially during the Australian summer! 2) Edge support: Our pocket springs are built with reinforced steel around the perimeter of the mattress allowing you to use the full mattress. In contrast, foam only mattresses do not have any edge support. This prevents the full use of the mattress and might also result in falling off when sleeping near the edge of the bed. 3) Support: The 5 zone pocket spring supports the head and shoulder, back, hips, leg and feet. This relieves pressure points by varying the distribution of weight throughout the entire surface. Foam only mattresses are mainly made up of polyurethane foam and do not support different body zones like pocket springs do. Therefore, they do not accommodate different pressure points. 4) Longevity: Our pocket springs are heat tempered THREE times, ensuring that it is built to last. Foam gets softer over a period of time, therefore losing comfort and support in the long run. Our mattresses are also rigorously tested by Certi-Pur, Oeko-Tex and Eco Institut, so they contain no harmful chemicals. Even mattresses are considered medium-firm. As the perfect mattress is different for everyone, we offer a 120 night trial, so that if for anything reason your son is not happy with the mattress, we organise your eva to be collected by a charity and refund you. Please don't hesitate to give me a call on 1800 960 477 if you have any more questions! Kindest, Molly

SingleDoubleQueenKingKing Single
Price (RRP) $600$750$850$950$650
Type Pocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleQueenKingSingle
Thickness32 cm32 cm32 cm32 cm32 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)