Eva Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Balijo

BalijoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wish I had returned it

Initially I found this mattress too hard. Eventually softened and is good to sleep on now but the problem I have is that it is just way too heavy to make. I either end up breaking a nail or putting my shoulder out, I will be looking to replace it as it does my head in.

Purchased in August 2020.

bluemountainkiwi

bluemountainkiwi

Eva all the way for a decent Snooze

Purchased King size Eva mattress a month ago in desperation after suffering terrible back pain from a well known brand brought from a major retailer less than 6 months ago. Have never looked back and neither has my back. This mattress was a third of the price of the garbage I purchased 6 months earlier, was delivered in the time frame stated and was so easy to unpack and make sleep ready. On top of this, if for some reason I am not happy within 120 days I can send it back for a refund. I suggest that the days of major bedding retailers selling expensive mattresses that are complete and utter rubbish are over. For less than 1000.00 you can't go wrong with an Eva Mattress.

Purchased in January 2021 for $900.00.

Laura F.

Laura F.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional service and great mattress

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionFront

Incredible service

We bought both the mattress and Bed Frame from Eva, just as the COVID pandemic was taking hold. Despite this, every interaction I had with Eva was phenomenal. While we didn’t love the bed frame, Michael from Eva went absolutely above and beyond to ensure that we could responsibly return the mattress amongst a huge amount of restrictions and difficulties. If I could give 6 stars, I would.

Purchased in March 2020.

Tom B

Tom B

Good at first but sagged after 12 months

Comfy at first but started to sag after about 12 months. Now at 18 months and the sagging has got progressively worse now to the point that we’re unable to sleep on it. I contacted Eva support who asked me take photos which I did however they said that amount of sagging was normal and not covered under warranty. They’ll only cover sagging over 3cm, mine is 2.8cm so they’re not interested. Extremely Disappointed, they promise so much on their website but don’t get sucked in by it. Look elsewhere

SaggingYes
Eva
Eva M.Eva
mezzat55

mezzat55Sydney, NSW

So impressed with Eva mattress !

Exceeded all expectations ! So comfy...firm (but not too firm!) and so cozy. We had bought a very expensive bed a few years ago, which we love, so we weren't expecting Eva to live up to that. It certainly does !!! Our other bed cost over five times the price of EVA !! Highly recommend Eva !! Just wish we could have bought the Eva base, but it was unavailable at the time. We put our Eva mattress on a basic slatted bed base and it is fine !

Purchased in October 2020 for $850.00.

Chrissie D.

Chrissie D.

Still in the testing phase...

Purchased in January 2021.

Richard

RichardPerth, WA

Really love it!

Ticks all the boxes. Have had it 3 months now and so far so good. Great value as well.

Highly recommend Eva mattress. Also comes with a long warranty. So what have you got to lose?

Purchased in November 2020 for $899.00.

TamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving my Eva mattress

I bought my Eva after a recommendation from my brother. It did take me a little while to adjust to it, as at first I found it a little too firm, but a few months in and I LOVE it. My lower back pain is gone (This went away straight away !) and I am sleeping better than I have in a long time. Highly recommend the Eva Mattress

Purchased in September 2020.

Layla

LaylaSydney

Firm Mattress

I’m writing this review a little late. I’ve been using this mattress for about 18 months and at first I found it too hard.

I then called Eva as I wanted to return it and the person I spoke with said she would send me the mattress topper at no charge.

After applying the mattress topper to the bed I now find the Eva Mattress perfect and would never dream of returning it. A very comfortable mattress.

I absolutely love this mattress, it just takes a little getting used to and it seems to soften over time. It is also great value for money.

Purchased for $850.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Perceived FirmnessSoft
DME

DMESouth East Queensland, QLD

• King

Good build quality - just to hard for us

Unfortunately my wife and I just find this mattress too hard. We purchased a King less than a year ago and after a few weeks we noticed we both woke up sore. We have since tried sleeping on a softer mattress and find neither of us wake up with pain. We read all the literature on the website that suggested most people prefer a firmer mattress so we gave it a go. It didn't work for us so we are looking to buy another mattress now.
Build quality is very good.

Purchased in September 2019 for $900.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent mattress

Very comfortable and very good quality mattress. Purchased from online store.
Delivered next day. This mattress provides excellent back support. Edge support on this Mattress is also very good. Im very happy.

Purchased in December 2020 for $500.00.

Mary C

Mary CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress and a great business to deal with

I did my research and decided to change to an Eva for my new mattress. My experience was five star all the way, from delivery, to the quality of the mattress itself, but with one problem - as an older person, the weight of the mattress meant I couldn't 'make my bed' as I like. I applied to return it within the 120 trial period, which was accomplished in a friendly, professional and prompt way. I am very impressed with Eva, and highly recommend their mattress to anyone not having my specific issue.

Purchased in October 2020 at Eva for $900.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Brad

BradThe Mallee, VIC

This is a great mattress

This is a great mattress. Personally it took me a few weeks to get use to but I get a great night's sleep now my wife has a back Injury and has not had a good night's rest for many years but after sleeping on the eva mattress she wakes up pain free every day
I highly recomend this mattress to anyone it was the best choice we made purchasing this item and it was much cheaper than many other mattresses

Purchased in October 2020 at evacare for $800.00.

Renjie T.Sydney, NSW

Deeply in love with Eva!

Purchased in December 2020 for $750.00.

Deano

DeanoPerth, WA

EVA matress review

Fractured my back in 2007. This mattress supports my back and provides me with the best nights sleep. Bed is so comfortable I look forward going to bed. Highly recommend for medium to firm hardness

Purchased in July 2020 at evacare for $499.00.

Bubbly

BubblyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

The purchase and deliver of the mattress was seem less. The mattress was easy to unpack and set up. It is a very big mattress but comfortable none the less.
I was worried about buying a mattress in a box. The 125 night guarantee made it feel like it was worth a try considering we were in the middle of lockdown and there was no stores open to purchase mattresses. Unfortunately, the mattress wasn’t suited to me as I found it to be quite hot. The pick-up and refund was very efficient (minus COVID). Everyone I spoke with at Eva were very friendly and helpful.
I definitely recommend you give the mattress a go... really, what have you got to loose.

Purchased in May 2020.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!

Great Mattress

Very comfortable yet firm to support my sore back. It has improved my early morning back pain by a lot. It was delivered the day after purchase and was very easy to set up. Reasonably priced compared to other mattresses.
Only minor issue is the sides push down easily when you sit on the side of the bed or go to get out of bed. But this is more of an annoyance than anything else. Highly recommend the Eva.

Emily

Emily

Great mattress

Comfortable and supportive. I’ve occasionally had a sore back in the past but this seems to have done the trick! Really enjoying our purchase and would recommend this mattress to anyone seeking a combination of support and durability.

Purchased in July 2020.

ClaireF

ClaireFPerth, WA

Super comfy mattress!

The Eva mattress has a good combination of cushioning on the top, with an underlying firmness. It suits us well. It arrived promptly once available, and was easy to unroll and install. There is a slight odour immediately on unrolling, but this was dissipated enough to sleep on by that evening. Very satisfied with the mattress!

Purchased in August 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Tara L.

Tara L.asked

Eva Mattress

How does Eva mattress compare to Noa’s Noa Mattress? I have a hard time deciding between the two. Also, any reviews on Eva’s bed frame?

Tam

Hi Tara, I haven't experienced either of those so I cannot compare unfortunately

Jai

Jaiasked

Eva Mattress

Which is better Eva or Sleeping duck?

I did a lot of research and bought a King size Eva mattress for our existing timber slat base. It doesn't have the re-zonability that Sleeping Duck has, but the Eva is an incredibly comfortable inner spring mattress with cool foam topping. Somehow it's firm yet soft at the same time and I have never slept better. My only caveat is that it is heavy to move. We love our Eva and it's half the price of Sleeping Duck.

Renjie T.

I second Andrew-Morriset’s opinion. The Eva is “somehow” firm+supportive yet soft+comfy, and half the price of the Sleeping Duck. Sleeping Duck’s customisation isn’t high on my priority for I don’t think I am the “princess and the pea” kind of sensitive sleeper (but am curious to know how others find this aspect of the Sleeping Duck!). Admittedly, I have also considered other very closely-competing mattresses like Sleep Republic, Sherman, Macoda and Naptime, but being on Jobkeeper meant that every multiple of $50 I can save counts... and so it was the Eva when it came to how much I could save while balancing getting the best possible support/comfort/quality for a mattress. Eva’s hefty weight doesn’t bother me - gives me a good reason to maintain my physical strength and mobility! HTH!

John D.

John D.asked

Eva Mattress

Is it ok to leave Eva mattress standing on its side for around 24hrs or will it be damaged?

Geoffrey Cleverdon
Geoffrey Cleverdon

Strong mattress! Stiff edges when sitting. I don't see any problem storing mattress on side.

Get an answer from our members and Eva representatives

Compare all 5 Eva Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $600.00$800.00$900.00$1,000.00
Type Pocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness32 cm32 cm32 cm32 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 5 Eva Mattress