Eva Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.5

DANM

DANMSydney, NSW

Look no further

Thank you. After years of sleeping on an inferior mattress, i took the plunge, and after a lot of research settled on Eva. All i can say is that I am delighted, I no longer wake up with pins and needles, can sleep on my front without getting a bad back and sleep through the night. I was waking at 3am regularly and unable to get back to sleep, I am now cured. Partner disturbance is very effectively managed and there is excellent support across the whole mattress including the sides. I couldn't be happier.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$799.00.

Perceived Firmness Medium

Luxury for a bargain price.

The mattress is very supportive while the top layer is still super plush and comfortable.

It took me a few nights to get used to it and I did have to get a lower profile pillow as I sleep on my front and side mostly and I do “sink in” a little. However, now that I’m used to it I wouldn’t want anything else.

The mattress is quite heavy and has deep sides which just add to the luxurious feeling of this of it. I still found that my existing sheets fit this mattress, although they do fit a little tighter.

Han N.Sydney, NSW

Excellent mattress. Chosen after countless hours of research and deliberation to replace my premium latex mattress.

Purchased in April 2020.

Athira

Athira

bad for side sleepers!

To be fair, it is really soft and comfortable and my husband loves it but as a person who sleeps on their side and has neck and shoulder issues, I wouldn't recommend this mattress. No issues with delivery or customer support.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$700.00.

Sagging Yes
Jenna W.

Jenna W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s so big and chunky and hot!

The mattress is so big I can’t fit any sheets on properly. When I do they come off during the night. It’s also so heavy I can’t lift the corners and it’s not good with my bad back. The mattress is also very hot. Regretting this purchase.

Purchased in May 2018.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Eva M.Eva

Review collected in partnership with Eva

Feedback

Feedback

Sleeping as a queen

Purchased in May 2020 at evacare.

heidijaneh

heidijaneh

Like a cloud - love it!

Very comfortable. I have pain in lower back and it has been great. I'm a shocking sleeper and I have noticed a bit of improvement. I haven't noticed any sagging, the top seems to dent if you kneel on it, but then come back. I've only had it for 2 months, so it's hard to know how it will last. Definitely best mattress I've ever had.

Lem

LemBrisbane

Really happy so far!

Purchased this mattress about 3 months ago. I was skeptical about buying a in the box type mattress but have been pleasantly surprised with the Eva mattress. Arrived quickly, delivery driver carried it up 2 flights of stairs for me (some other delivery company’s just press the buzzer and dump it downstairs) and I found it easy to get out of the box and assemble onto the frame myself.

The fabric on top is comfortable even without a mattress protector. The first few nights I noticed just how little disturbance wake ups I had with my husband moving in his sleep, I was pleasantly surprised. Since then, I sleep peacefully and comfortably. I am hoping we don’t have any sagging issues but so far so good with this mattress :)

Purchased in February 2020 for A$800.00.

Mel

MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love this mattress.

I purchased this mattress late December 2019 and it's been the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on. I use to suffer alot of lower back and hip pain and would wake up alot during the night from my old mattress but I haven't had any of those issues with the Eva mattress.
It's definitely firm but not too hard.
It's definitely higher than my old mattress so I have to often lift my dog up as she's too short to jump up now lol.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$800.00.

Mia

MiaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I love my new mattress. Just right for firmness and support.

Beautiful mattress. Just the right amount of firmness and support. I’ve used it for 4 months now and I have not noticed any sag or change to the integrity of the mattress. Minimal partner disturbance when rolling over. My only comment would be that is that it’s quite a thick mattress, so you just need to make sure you purchase fitted sheets with really deep sides. Also for bed making to be easier, I would suggest a bed frame that doesn’t have sides that are higher than the base of the mattress as it’s harder to tuck in your sheets due to the weight of it. Overall I’m really happy with it and potentially looking at buying another for my daughter soon.

Purchased in December 2019.

Eva M.Eva

Hi Mia - thanks for the lovely feedback. We're so pleased to hear that the mattress has been a good fit for you, don't hesitate to reach out if there are any questions or concerns.

Matt Tyszkiewicz

Matt TyszkiewiczGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most comfortable mattress ever

Purchasing the Eva mattress was the best decision for our 3yo son transitioning from a cot to a big-boy bed.

The bed is firm but soft, hugging him, resulting in him for the first time sleeping uninterrupted from 7pm to 7am.

Kaya was really helpful answering questions about the Eva mattress and competitors products. What I love most is that Eva's charitable donation program sees one brand new Eva mattress donated to a reputable Australian charity for every ten mattresses sold.

Thanks Eva (and Kaya!) for improving our son's (and our) sleep! It appears that mum and dad will now transition from our Koala to Eva too!!

Purchased in February 2020 for A$600.00.

Hans

HansPerth, WA

Don't buy piece of crap

Purchased December 2018 started off all right but quickly by mid-2019 was sagging and lost its firmness, gave a two-star review in August of 2019 and since then they have avoided to actually abide by their warranty terms and refused a full refund as requested meanwhile my back pain is getting worse and without a refund no funds available to purchase an alternative brand that is actually capable performing the job that one would expect the mattress to do and that's provide a decent night's sleep but unfortunately this piece of crap fails in this aspect in spectacular fashion

Purchased in December 2018 for A$750.00.

Sagging Yes

TruthSirumGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The perfect mattress

this mattress has the perfect balance between being supportive on your back and soft too. it's great no matter if you sleep on your back or side. would never buy a different mattress again and in fact have told friends to swap over to this one. lives up to all the reviews I checked before purchasing.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$800.00.

Eva M.Eva

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback, it's great to hear that your Eva mattress is providing you with all the support and comfort that you need. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team if there is anything we can do to help.

JTL

JTLSydney, NSW

• King

Expected a good mattress, was disappointed in the end.

My partner and I purchased this mattress after reading positive reviews, thought it will help our back when it comes to sleeping. We received it back in around November and had it set up on our base, our first impressions were how nice the mattress looked and firm it was, we wouldn't know until we actually slept on it. Months on we felt like it hasn't improved our sleeping in terms of our backs, we usually sleep on the side or on our backs. We will look into a more premium mattress in the future.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$900.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Mattress too soft

This bed is too soft for me. I had more back pain and shoulder pain and poor quality of sleep. I bought this based on many positive reviews online, this bed is not suitable for me.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$750.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Soft
Sam

Thank you for looking into it.

So so comfortable!

I am so impressed with my Eva mattress, super comfortable and I am sleeping so well. Also has the tick of approval from my fur babies, all three now love to share

Purchased in February 2020.

Hi Anna,

We're pleased to hear that you're sleeping well on your Eva, even whilst sharing the bed with your fur friends - comfort for the whole family! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team if there are any concerns.

Great mattress great service but softer than I expected

I have only been sleeping on this mattress for just over one week. Previously I was sleeping on a futon which is very firm and I love firm. I am finding my new mattress comfortable but a little softer than I expected after sleeping on a futon. I will give it a good go and hopefully I will get used to it as I really don't want to have to change mattresses despite the 120 day trial. I will post a further update down the track.
The delivery man was absolutely AMAZING, he noticed I was on my own and offered to set the mattress up for me, for which I was extremely grateful, as it is a very heave one!
Will keep you posted down the track. All the best with your search for a new comfy bed

Sleeping PositionBack
Captain Ali

Captain AliSydney, NSW

Sleeping Suite

In the lyrics of Johnny Cash - “I’ve been everywhere man” and stayed at Hotels, Resorts, Lodges and Motels worldwide. The EVA Mattress, which I’ve had for 2-weeks, gifted me with the most deep, luxurious and comfortable sleep that far exceeded my expectations. The EVA experience far outperformed the mattresses in the suites (presidential included) I’ve stayed during my travels. My EVA is supportive of my side sleeping style and the comfort is off the charts. Most important it gives me the “Completely rested” feeling upon waking. Delivery was next day and the opening instructions with a cool safety blade in the box made the rollout and placement a breeze.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$900.00.

MardiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really pleasantly surprised and impressed!

Purchased in February 2020 at Evamattress.com.au for A$800.00.

Mardi

Thanks:) and thanks for the lovely compliment re my space. I got a lower bed base and happy:)

Luci

LuciSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it!!

Amazingly supportive mattress! Probably the most comfy mattress I’ve ever had and I just love it! I Can’t wait to get in it every single Night. Go get one now!!

Purchased in February 2020.

Liz M.

Liz M.asked

Queen

I live alone. Will I be able to set it up by myself?

TruthSirum

get someone to deliver to the room it will be set up in. the rest is incredibly easy, It comes rolled up in a box. you just take the cardboard off, put a slit in the plastic and it blows up like an opened vacuum sealed bag - it's actually fun to watch.

Hi Liz,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

It is definitely possible to set up the mattress on your own. We include some handy instructions that you will be able to follow closely, and if you encounter any issues, our customer support team is always here to help.

Best way to contact us is through email or phone - hello@evamattress.com.au / 03 8820 4034. Our team is available to help you Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.

Kate1993

Kate1993asked

Eva Mattress

I've always been a soft mattress person, has anyone bought this mattress that usually has a soft mattress

Jo Hansch

Jo Hanschasked

Eva Mattress

does eva have a removable cover

Hi Jo,

Thanks for getting in touch!

The Eva does not have a removable cover. To help keep your mattress in great condition, you can always use a mattress protector!

Mattress protectors are great for protecting the mattress (from stains, dirt etc), but there's also claims that using one protects the health of the sleeper, as you're able to keep dust mites at bay, which is especially helpful if you experience bad allergies.

We don't have any recommendations on mattress protectors, we just leave it up to your personal preference. Having said that, a protector made of natural materials will allow for air flow through your mattress which is important to let body heat and moisture escape.

Please let our team know if there are any further questions or concerns :)

Rasuna M.
Rasuna M.

Hi Team,

My partner has arthritis was wondering if this is suitable for him ? is the mattress too soft as i saw few reviews says so.

R,

Get an answer from our members and Eva representatives