Eva Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

4.5

Sorehipwoman

SorehipwomanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Doesn't last - slumps - warning. Will be good when you get it, but not for long.

We bought an Eva mattress back when they used to have a top layer of springs in it and it's be great. The new one we got doesn't have that as they have stopped putting these in to make the mattress lighter. We we assured it wasn't much different and would still be as good as the other one. It isn't. We're a few weeks past the 120 days you get to return and by now it has slumped a lot in one spot - there is pretty much a hole. I was offered a mattress topper which won't help the problem. So just a warning - it feels great when you get it but I don't think these new versions are lasting long. That has been my experience - just over 4 months and it's not really usable now, sadly.

Caused DiscomfortYes
SaggingYes

The best mattress

Very comfortable & supportive. I have a dodgy back & it has improved my sleep. Great value. Arrived promptly. A little heavy, but not a deal breaker. Highly recommended. Strong edges, feels solidly made.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$750.00.

Heat RetentionYes
Darren

DarrenSydney, NSW

Best sleeps in a long time

It's firm but not aggressively firm and really cool on hot nights. Really good quality, looks like it'll last a long while. Delivery and customer service we're speedy and great.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$899.00.

MrMB84

MrMB84Sydney, NSW

Very very happy!

Purchased the Eva mattress after reading reviews on this website which I found extremely helpful. The whole process was very easy. I have slept so well since night 1, no longer waking up in entire body aches or cramps. The mattress is very comfortable and supportive which I found surprising for a bed in a box having only purchased mattresses in the past from the big stores. Any hesitation I had about buying a bed in a box disappeared very quickly. Easily the best purchase I have made in a long time.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Great value for a great mattress

Very comfortable and zero back pain in the morning. My last mattress was top of the line and crazy expensive. I alway woke up with a sore back. Never an issue with Eva.

Purchased in April 2020.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

great mattress!

We've had an Eva mattress for a few months. We find the mattress very supportive; my husband has a sore back, which is much improved with this mattress.
No signs of sagging or change in shape or firmness; the mattress has a very firm feel to it, and the memory foam on top is very comfortable.

Purchased in June 2020.

Fantastic Mattress

Best mattress we’ve bought. So comfortable and neither of us have any back or hip pain since buying this mattress. We will be buying another one for our spare bed. Great price and fantastic customer service.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$800.00.

Andrew

AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not for everyone

Bought the double bed and I love it. I sleep very well in it but it isn't for everyone. My wife isn't sold as she thinks it is too hard. She sleeps on her stomach. I sleep on my side, back and stomach and I find it very comfortable. I really like the way the mattress doesn't sag on the edges. I've been using it for 6 months now and there is no sign of flat spots. I recommend trying it, for the price, it is a seriously good mattress.

Purchased in June 2020 at Eva.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium

No more back pain in the morning. It's just fantastic

Yeah I used to have a sore back after sleep but not anymore with Eva mattress!!! Hooray! I would happily recommend this to my friends and family members. It feels real good when I lie down

Purchased in June 2020 for A$550.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived FirmnessSoft

Sasha C.

Sasha C.Phillip 2606, ACT

• King

Great mattress, fantastic pillows.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$1,150.00.

Review collected in partnership with Eva

May

MaySydney, NSW

Only Regret - We should have bought it SOONER!

High quality mattress without the expensive price tag. Firmness is perfect! My lower back problem is now history. I've never slept so good. Best purchase EVA! Thank you EVA for this beautiful product!!!!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$650.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Dorosar

DorosarWilliams

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service-a slight glitch with delivery was handled promptly, politely and efficiently.
The mattress is well made and firm. This is a guest bed mattress as I often have people staying for extended lengths of time and so far all have assured me they are very comfortable.

Purchased in April 2020.

John S.

John S.The Mallee, VIC

Best mattress

Amazing comfy mattress. I side sleep and suffered with hip pain with our old mattress which has now gone. We both sleep well, the mattress is solid, well made and gets a trampoline workout daily from our 4yo autistic son. Delivery was prompt and fuss free to rural Vic.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$800.00.

Really comfy

Really comfy, firm but also soft, glad we took the gamble of buying without being able to try it first, no regrets very happy with the Eva. Side handles closer together would make it easier to lift and turn though.

Mary

MaryHobart, TAS

Amazing

I ordered the mattress and it was delivered the next day! I couldn’t believe my eyes - a super fast delivery for a super comfortable mattress! I cannot recommend highly enough.

Purchased in March 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack

Ally

AllyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Supportive and comfort

We found the purchase and delivery process so easy. The mattress itself is so comfortable and yet highly supportive. Very satisfied with our investment. The warranty is reassuring but doubt you’ll need it.

Maja78

Maja78The Mallee, VIC

So comfy the kids won't get out of our bed!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$849.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Kass

KassCanberra 2600, ACT

AMAAAZINGGG!

Fast delivery, easy to assemble (if you could even call it that), comfy af, soft. Overall amaze-balls! I sleep amazingly now compared to when I was using my clunky, old spring mattress!

Heat RetentionYes
Perceived FirmnessSoft
Eva M.Eva

Hearing this enthusiastic Eva love makes us so happy, thanks Kass!

It's great that the delivery and assembly were no-fuss, but what matters to us most is knowing that you're sleeping soundly and comfortably, lovely to hear from you!

Not for stomach sleeper

To hard as I'm getting a sore lower back, very heavy to change the sheets, but very cool in bed love that ,nice and high sits in my base perfect

Purchased in September 2020 for A$800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused DiscomfortYes
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard
Angela
Angela

Thank you we will stick it out for now cheers

Eva M.Eva

No worries we're here if you need us!

Review collected in partnership with Eva

Fernanda R.

Fernanda R.South East Queensland, QLD

Living the dream

Best mattress we ever own, not too soft not too hard just perfect, both my husband and I are side sleepers and being loving this mattress, couldn’t Recommend high enough.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,000.00.

Mar S.

Mar S.asked

Eva Mattress

Hi, Can i put this mattress just on the floor? without any bed base?

is there suggestion how to care for it if it's just on the floor?

Chez
Chez

the Eva mattress is about 35cm thick and very firm. It would be fine on the floor if that's comfortable for you. (It would be too low for me). You don't need to flip the mattress as the memory foam is on the top, just rotate it every few months (turn it around so you swap the head end with the foot end.)

SallyS

SallySasked

Eva Mattress

Is it ok to put the Eva mattress on a posture slat bed? The salesperson assured me it was best for all mattresses but I don't want to void the warranty of the mattress.

Yippee
Yippee

I have my mattress on a slat bed , it works great.

Eva M.Eva

Hey Sally :) Unfortunately, posture slats will not work with the Eva mattress. The reason for this is due to the fact that they are slightly curved, and where they meet in the middle, it leaves a valley. The pocket springs in our mattress would sink into this valley and it is likely to lead to sagging in the mattress which we definitely want to avoid! Slats are fine as long as they are flat and solid, this way you'll be able to enjoy the full support that our mattress can provide, and hopefully many deep sleeps along the way! I hope this helps - if there are any other questions please feel free to email our customer support team on hello@eva.com.au

Arjun

Arjunasked

Eva Mattress

What is the firmness scale of the mattress? Some reviews say that the mattress is too soft and I'd prefer a 8/10 firmness. Is this for me?

Review123
Review123

I don't know the firmness scale, I think they identify it as medium hard but we don't find it hard in any way. If you need a firmness scale this high I personally wouldn't recommend this mattress for you. Pick something without an inbuilt topper. This mattress has a memory foam built in soft top and all mattresses that have this will likely be too soft for your needs. I really wish Eva mattress would make their mattresses without this soft top. If you need a really firm mattress then a foam mattress is probably the way to go, otherwise get a mattress with firm pocket spring support and no soft top.

Brian W.
Brian W.

I think the Eva was promoted as having a rating of 7, or thereabouts . I do not find the mattress too soft or too hard. It has a foam top as shown in the promo material and you can feel your body sink in to this layer. But, unlike a full foam mattress protector it does not make it difficult to roll over on to your side . I find the top very supportive and comfortable . This top takes away the "spring" feeling that can be felt in the traditional innerspring models. I would not rate as a 8/10 firmness .

Eva M.Eva

Hi Arjun! Just wanted to jump in here and let you know that our mattress is a medium-firm, rated roughly a 7/10. Keep in mind that mattresses are very personal, what suits one person may not suit another! You know your body best, and our 120-night trial will allow you to try the mattress in the comfort of your own home to make sure it's a good fit :) If there are any further questions please feel free to email our team on hello@eva.com.au - we're always more than happy to help!
- Kaya

Get an answer from our members and Eva representatives

Compare all 5 Eva Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$600.00A$800.00A$900.00A$1,000.00
Type Pocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness32 cm32 cm32 cm32 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 5 Eva Mattress