Eva Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Eva

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Georgia O.
Georgia O.

Amaze balls!

We are so happy. Easily the best mattress we have purchased. Have had the Eva mattress for 3 years now and there are no signs of sagging or quality. It has changed our lives!

Purchased in March 2017.

angela b.
angela b.Sydney, NSW

Very happy with our Eva mattresses

I recently purchased 2 Eva mattresses for our airbnb in the Blue Mountains. Delivery was super quick and we loved the way they came packaged with little wheels - it made moving them into the room so easy. I have only had the pleasure of sleeping on the Eva mattress a couple of nights, but our guests have commented on the super comfy beds, so we're really happy with our purchase!

Purchased in February 2021.

Helen Walker
Helen WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a great mattress

Barry Orr
Barry OrrGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

100% satisfied customer.

Purchased in March 2021 for $800.00.

Customer
Customer Perth, WA

DO NOT BUY THIS MATTRESS

Purchased in November 2020 for $750.00.

Eva is THE BEST!!

Did the research, the Eva mattress is so comfortable and supportive. No neck and back pain anymore! I’m going to buy another one for someone else as I’m so impressed. No sagging.

Purchased in July 2020 for $850.00.

Best decision

We were unsure about purchasing but it was the best decision. Very comfortable, sleep has improved. I was suffering back pain and this has improved. Whole process was very easy and great service.

Purchased in February 2021.

Sleeping PositionFront

Luke T.
Luke T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best night's sleep in ages.

Wow! A great and comfortable mattress. For the first time in ages I was able to sleep without waking through the night. I would describe the feeling as medium firm but with a cushion like feel at the same time. Yes it is thick and heavy but it gives it a kind of luxury feel. Heat retention? I'm a hot sleeper and I haven't experienced any. Customer service is outstanding too. The delivery was somewhat late (by about six hours) but not the fault of Eva. They were really apologetic and Ed was so good to deal with. At this price I defy anyone to find a more comfortable mattress. But I suppose mattress feel is somewhat subjective. I am very happy though. Very happy indeed.

Purchased in July 2021.

Sojo Willo
Sojo WilloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clever Design, Outstanding Service

So happy with this bed frame - beautifully designed for quick assembly, and beautiful to look at too! Sales staff went out of their way to assist us after purchase - Great experience :-)

Purchased in June 2021.

Ceira B.
Ceira B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't expect your mattress to last

Bought this in July 2019. The mattress started sagging after a few months and has given me terrible back and neck problems. Under the warranty the sag needs to be more visible rather than structural. Without the money for a replacement we are continuing to use it hoping it one day meets the warranty requirements. Rubbish, don't buy.

Purchased in July 2019 for $800.00.

Ishan
IshanSydney, NSW

Super comfort

The mattress takes a couple of weeks to come into its own. We realised this after we came back spending a weekend away. Eva is just the right combo of firm-soft-comy. We have been getting sound sleep and partner movement is not noticeable in sound sleep. The body feels relaxed and fresh.

Overall I am very satisfied with this excellent value for money purchase. I'd 100% go for it again.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1.00.

Phoebe
Phoebe South East Queensland, QLD

I am so happy I upgraded from my horrible old mattress. it has really improved my sleep and overall mood!

This mattress is firm but not too firm. Mattress is durable and comfortable for both myself and my partner that experience totally different back and neck issues. My bed is on palettes and I haven't noticed any sagging 6 months later.

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Heavy, thick and uncomfortable

Unfortunately this wasn’t the tight fit for me. I found it way too hard (to their credit they did send me a free topper but it was still uncomfortable). The mattress is so thick I had to literally climb onto the bed, and I couldn’t rotate it alone. The fitted sheets I have would not fit properly over the mattress.
For me the main issue was it being so hard with no give.
After many many emails a return was finally organised. I had to explain so many times that I couldn’t help take it out to the truck because I have a disability. It just went on and on. BUT it was eventually picked up and a full refund given.
It may be great for some people, just not for me.

Purchased in April 2021 for $775.00.

Melissa
MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was great for the first year, then become great for back pain and no support.

We loved our Eva mattress however unfortunately it didn't last 12 months before I was forced to replace with another due to the pain it caused.
I've never had back pain in my life but started noticing that I was sinking into the mattress and feeling springs. As soon as I replaced with a much better quality mattress my back pain disappeared and sleeping sound again.
Sadly this isn't covered under Eva's 12 year warranty so it's off to landfill as it cant be used.
They also weigh a tonne and hard to move which is not practical in a 2 storey house.

Save your money and the environment and look elsewhere.

Purchased in October 2020 for $850.00.

Mirna
MirnaSydney, NSW

Best mattress I've ever used

Had this for a few years at least. No sagging or softness. It is still firm and I don't have the back pain that I once had with my old mattress. Would recommend this to anyone. The price point is also a pro.

Purchased for $800.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Kylie
Kylieasked
Eva Mattress

What depth does a fitted queen sheet need to be to fit the Eva mattress?

Frances P.

All my standard Queen fitted sheets fit nice and snug. I haven’t had to buy a size up which I thought I might had to looking at the mattress- but turned out fine

Eva H.Eva

Hi Kylie, thanks for reaching out! The Eva mattress depth is 32cm so it's worthwhile getting 'deep walled' sheets. Our Eva linen's fitted sheet depth is 40cm which could be a good guide for you. Please let us know if you would like any further info - question :)

Eva H.Eva

Hi Frances, we're so rapt that your sheets are fitting nice and snug and that you're enjoying your Eva mattress :)

Anne F.
Anne F.asked
Eva Mattress

Can you use a mattress topper with the Eva mattress even though it has an inbuilt topper?. My shoulders tend to hurt somewhat. Kind Regards Anne Ford

Frances P.

Hi Anne, you certainly can if you need to. I went to put mine on but it was too thick. I have a sore right shoulder myself which doesn't help being a side sleeper however I found the Eva mattress very comfortable and after a couple of nights it didn't bother me anymore. I have the best night sleeps.

Hello!

Just as Frances so kindly said, you can definitely use a mattress topper with your Eva mattress! If that is something you are interested in, feel free to reach out to our Customer Experience team as we might have a solution for you. :)

RKF
RKFasked
Eva Mattress

Hello Eva reps. We purchased our mattress last year and were initially pleased. However, for the last two months both my husband and I are waking up in the morning with stiff & sore backs. I'm also waking up during the night with back pain which is very unpleasant. We have shifted the mattress but it only helos for a night or two and then my back plays up. Could you help? Thanks.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear you and your partner have been experiencing back pain with the mattress. We want all our customers to have a great night's sleep, so please feel free to reach out to our Customer Experience team, and we will see if we can offer any solutions.

Eva

Get an answer from our members and Eva representatives

Compare all 5 Eva Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $600.00$800.00$900.00$1,000.00
Type Pocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness32 cm32 cm32 cm32 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 5 Eva Mattress