Eva Mattress Queen

Read now

Tam

TamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving my Eva mattress

I bought my Eva after a recommendation from my brother. It did take me a little while to adjust to it, as at first I found it a little too firm, but a few months in and I LOVE it. My lower back pain is gone (This went away straight away !) and I am sleeping better than I have in a long time. Highly recommend the Eva Mattress

Purchased in September 2020.

Layla

LaylaSydney

Firm Mattress

I’m writing this review a little late. I’ve been using this mattress for about 18 months and at first I found it too hard.

I then called Eva as I wanted to return it and the person I spoke with said she would send me the mattress topper at no charge.

After applying the mattress topper to the bed I now find the Eva Mattress perfect and would never dream of returning it. A very comfortable mattress.

I absolutely love this mattress, it just takes a little getting used to and it seems to soften over time. It is also great value for money.

Purchased for A$850.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Perceived FirmnessSoft
Mary C

Mary CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress and a great business to deal with

I did my research and decided to change to an Eva for my new mattress. My experience was five star all the way, from delivery, to the quality of the mattress itself, but with one problem - as an older person, the weight of the mattress meant I couldn't 'make my bed' as I like. I applied to return it within the 120 trial period, which was accomplished in a friendly, professional and prompt way. I am very impressed with Eva, and highly recommend their mattress to anyone not having my specific issue.

Purchased in October 2020 at Eva for A$900.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Brad

BradThe Mallee, VIC

This is a great mattress

This is a great mattress. Personally it took me a few weeks to get use to but I get a great night's sleep now my wife has a back Injury and has not had a good night's rest for many years but after sleeping on the eva mattress she wakes up pain free every day
I highly recomend this mattress to anyone it was the best choice we made purchasing this item and it was much cheaper than many other mattresses

Purchased in October 2020 at evacare for A$800.00.

Perceived FirmnessHard

Renjie T.

Renjie T.Sydney, NSW

Deeply in love with Eva!

Purchased in December 2020 for A$750.00.

Deano

DeanoPerth, WA

EVA matress review

Fractured my back in 2007. This mattress supports my back and provides me with the best nights sleep. Bed is so comfortable I look forward going to bed. Highly recommend for medium to firm hardness

Purchased in July 2020 at evacare for A$499.00.

Bubbly

BubblyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

The purchase and deliver of the mattress was seem less. The mattress was easy to unpack and set up. It is a very big mattress but comfortable none the less.
I was worried about buying a mattress in a box. The 125 night guarantee made it feel like it was worth a try considering we were in the middle of lockdown and there was no stores open to purchase mattresses. Unfortunately, the mattress wasn’t suited to me as I found it to be quite hot. The pick-up and refund was very efficient (minus COVID). Everyone I spoke with at Eva were very friendly and helpful.
I definitely recommend you give the mattress a go... really, what have you got to loose.

Purchased in May 2020.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!

Great Mattress

Very comfortable yet firm to support my sore back. It has improved my early morning back pain by a lot. It was delivered the day after purchase and was very easy to set up. Reasonably priced compared to other mattresses.
Only minor issue is the sides push down easily when you sit on the side of the bed or go to get out of bed. But this is more of an annoyance than anything else. Highly recommend the Eva.

Lisa

LisaFar North Queensland, QLD

Best Mattress Eva!!

We were completely surprised that the vacuum-sucked pancake turned into the most luxurious and supportive mattress we’ve ever owned. The mattress has a perfect level of firmness and has addressed my back and neck issues.

Purchased in May 2020.

Disappointed sleeper

Disappointed sleeperCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Doesn't last - slumps - warning. Will be good when you get it, but not for long.

Caused DiscomfortYes
SaggingYes

The best mattress

Very comfortable & supportive. I have a dodgy back & it has improved my sleep. Great value. Arrived promptly. A little heavy, but not a deal breaker. Highly recommended. Strong edges, feels solidly made.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$750.00.

MrMB84

MrMB84Sydney, NSW

Very very happy!

Purchased the Eva mattress after reading reviews on this website which I found extremely helpful. The whole process was very easy. I have slept so well since night 1, no longer waking up in entire body aches or cramps. The mattress is very comfortable and supportive which I found surprising for a bed in a box having only purchased mattresses in the past from the big stores. Any hesitation I had about buying a bed in a box disappeared very quickly. Easily the best purchase I have made in a long time.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

great mattress!

We've had an Eva mattress for a few months. We find the mattress very supportive; my husband has a sore back, which is much improved with this mattress.
No signs of sagging or change in shape or firmness; the mattress has a very firm feel to it, and the memory foam on top is very comfortable.

Purchased in June 2020.

Perceived FirmnessHard

Fantastic Mattress

Best mattress we’ve bought. So comfortable and neither of us have any back or hip pain since buying this mattress. We will be buying another one for our spare bed. Great price and fantastic customer service.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$800.00.

Dorosar

DorosarWilliams

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service-a slight glitch with delivery was handled promptly, politely and efficiently.
The mattress is well made and firm. This is a guest bed mattress as I often have people staying for extended lengths of time and so far all have assured me they are very comfortable.

Purchased in April 2020.

John S.

John S.The Mallee, VIC

Best mattress

Amazing comfy mattress. I side sleep and suffered with hip pain with our old mattress which has now gone. We both sleep well, the mattress is solid, well made and gets a trampoline workout daily from our 4yo autistic son. Delivery was prompt and fuss free to rural Vic.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$800.00.

Really comfy

Really comfy, firm but also soft, glad we took the gamble of buying without being able to try it first, no regrets very happy with the Eva. Side handles closer together would make it easier to lift and turn though.

Ally

AllyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Supportive and comfort

We found the purchase and delivery process so easy. The mattress itself is so comfortable and yet highly supportive. Very satisfied with our investment. The warranty is reassuring but doubt you’ll need it.

Kass

KassCanberra 2600, ACT

AMAAAZINGGG!

Fast delivery, easy to assemble (if you could even call it that), comfy af, soft. Overall amaze-balls! I sleep amazingly now compared to when I was using my clunky, old spring mattress!

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Perceived FirmnessSoft
Eva M.Eva

Hearing this enthusiastic Eva love makes us so happy, thanks Kass!

It's great that the delivery and assembly were no-fuss, but what matters to us most is knowing that you're sleeping soundly and comfortably, lovely to hear from you!

Not for stomach sleeper

To hard as I'm getting a sore lower back, very heavy to change the sheets, but very cool in bed love that ,nice and high sits in my base perfect

Purchased in September 2020 for A$800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused DiscomfortYes
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard
Angela
Angela

Thank you we will stick it out for now cheers

Eva M.Eva

No worries we're here if you need us!

Review collected in partnership with Eva