Eva Mattress Single

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

4.4

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (6) · No (4)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (8)
  • Heat Retention Yes (4) · No (5)
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No (8)
  • Perceived Firmness
Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent mattress

Very comfortable and very good quality mattress. Purchased from online store.
Delivered next day. This mattress provides excellent back support. Edge support on this Mattress is also very good. Im very happy.

Purchased in December 2020 for A$500.00.

Stuace

StuaceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Mattress Eva

Super fast delivery. Easy to assemble. Very comfortable to sleep on. It's not too soft and firm enough to offer great support but soft enough to soak in to. Purchased for teenager and they are very happy. Best mattress they have had so far. Price was very reasonable.

Purchased in May 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
John W

John WFar North Queensland, QLD

Very good mattress in a box

Two comfortable Eva single mattresses were a valuable addition to our motorhome. Now that we have disposed of this vehicle they are still supportive and durable whilst being used on other brand bases in our daughter's apartment unit.

Purchased in August 2018 at Eva Mattresses.

Emma Gadsby

Emma GadsbyAU

Misleading and deceptive business

Do not trust this company. They are deceptive and do not honour their advertised sales. They have marketing tactics to obtain your information to lure you in and provide nothing promised. AVOID!!!

Basit Q.

Basit Q.Sydney, NSW

Best purchase so far

Mattress is really comfortable and provides good support for your whole body, i used to have back problems but when using this mattress it has really made difference , i bought my mattress few months ago and has been satisfied so far

Purchased in July 2019 at EVA for A$600.00.

Gina

Gina

It is so very comfortable!

We bought a single bed for the office/spare room for guests and also for my husband and me if one of us is snoring and the other can't sleep.

It is so comfortable! It is firm and supports the body so well.

I am not the best sleeper, but I sleep like a baby on this mattress.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$500.00.

single bed

its too heavy to lift . the sides are saggy compared to another model. They are very comfortable and stay nice and clean, my daughters are happy and they arrive nice and quickly

Purchased in January 2019.

SaggingYes

Jyl

JylGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable

I expected it to be firmer but it's very lush and medium firm. It's very comfy compared to my old $3000 mattress. It's an excellent buy. I will buy again for the other rooms

Purchased in February 2019 for A$450.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Effie V

Effie VSydney, NSW

Super comfy single matress!

I needed a new single mattress for my son, after shopping around, I came across the EVA ad online about a matress that comes in a box! After reading all the positive reviews, I ordered one. It came the next day!!
My son says its super comfortable and it has maintained its shape since the first day! I will definitely look into ordering another EVA in the future.

Purchased in December 2018.

Kelsey Grant

Kelsey Grant

Love the mattress - just note it's heavy.

This mattress is by far more comfortable than our old innersprung mattress.

It's also thicker and heavier than pure foam or our old innerspring mattress.

I plan to replace our king mattress soon and will get an eva.

Purchased in August 2018.

Perceived FirmnessHard

Way too hard

The price, delivery and set-up of mattress was fine - no complaints there. However, the mattress is definitely not med-firm. It is extra hard. I wish I had have returned it in the time frame but had too much going on. I still sleep on it and curse every morning when I wake up stiff and sore. Way too hard for me. :-(

Purchased in September 2018 for A$450.00.

Caused DiscomfortYes
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard
Milly Hunter
Milly Hunter

Geertje

GeertjeAU

Fantastic!

I saved myself money (was negotiating with Snooze and got it down to $750 from around $1300) and then researched further and saw the reviews about EVA. I got a mattress that is better than the last two expensive ones I was disappointed with. I also enjoyed the $100 discount. I love sleeping on this one. I have fibro-myalgia and other health problems and really need a good mattress. Yes, it was firm to begin with but after 2 nights it's already feeling great. It was so much fun to unwrap it and I could not believe that it was okay to use straight away! Please believe the reviews and try this product.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$450.00.

So comfortable!

We purchased the single for my 5 yr old daughter. She’s slept better than ever on it.
I often read her story while lying on the bed and have found it really supportive but one night I needed to sleep in it and woke feeling amazing.
My husband finds it more comfortable than ours which has the same principle as Eva but made in the UK and cost the equivalent of almost $4000.

We have a family of six and will use Eva as soon as we need replacements.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Comfortable mattress

Mattress was delivered promptly. Tried others and this was the most comfortable and afforded best night's sleep. Can't think of any negatives.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Maddy C

Maddy CAdelaide

Love this mattress

After having an awful IKEA mattress I decided to invest in a better one for my shoulder and neck pain. I prefer sleeping without a pillow and this mattress allows for that comfortably. I do wish it was a little more springy though! It's nice and soft, high quality and conveniently delivered - definitely better than my old mattress for sure. It's also very affordable for students compared to other brands, and convenient to get up flights of stairs and into a small unit. The only reason for one star less is because I have slept in comfier high end mattresses before and I don't believe this is the holy grail, but it is great.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Highly recomended

After having two back operations over the years i used to wake up with back ache quite often.Since buying this mattress every morning is good and it still holds its shape with no sagging.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Eva M.Eva

So glad to hear the mattress has helped with your back aches Trevor!

POPPEYE

POPPEYEasked

Single

Are the sides firm as im a invalid vietnam veteran. i need a firm side for getting out of bed

Eva M.Eva

Hi there :) The springs around the perimetre of the mattress are made with a thicker diametre of wire, we have done this to provide the best edge support that we can for our customers.

Sadly there is no mattress in a box that will offer the same edge support as a mattress that does is not compressed at all. However, I can confirm that we do not receive much negative feedback at all regarding our edge support. If you are looking for a mattress with extremely firm edge support, I'm afraid it may be hard to find this type of support from any mattress in a box company.

Of course, this is why we provide our customers with the 120-night trial. It will allow you to try the mattress for yourself, in the comfort of your home, to make sure it will be the right fit.

I hope this helps! If you would like to chat with us further, please feel free to flick our team an email at hello@eva.com.au :)
- Kaya

Get an answer from our members and Eva representatives

Compare all 5 Eva Mattress