Eva Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Mary C

Mary CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress and a great business to deal with

I did my research and decided to change to an Eva for my new mattress. My experience was five star all the way, from delivery, to the quality of the mattress itself, but with one problem - as an older person, the weight of the mattress meant I couldn't 'make my bed' as I like. I applied to return it within the 120 trial period, which was accomplished in a friendly, professional and prompt way. I am very impressed with Eva, and highly recommend their mattress to anyone not having my specific issue.

Purchased in October 2020 at Eva for A$900.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Brad

BradThe Mallee, VIC

This is a great mattress

This is a great mattress. Personally it took me a few weeks to get use to but I get a great night's sleep now my wife has a back Injury and has not had a good night's rest for many years but after sleeping on the eva mattress she wakes up pain free every day
I highly recomend this mattress to anyone it was the best choice we made purchasing this item and it was much cheaper than many other mattresses

Purchased in October 2020 at evacare for A$800.00.

Renjie T.Sydney, NSW

Deeply in love with Eva!

Purchased in December 2020 for A$750.00.

Deano

DeanoPerth, WA

EVA matress review

Fractured my back in 2007. This mattress supports my back and provides me with the best nights sleep. Bed is so comfortable I look forward going to bed. Highly recommend for medium to firm hardness

Purchased in July 2020 at evacare for A$499.00.

Bubbly

BubblyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

The purchase and deliver of the mattress was seem less. The mattress was easy to unpack and set up. It is a very big mattress but comfortable none the less.
I was worried about buying a mattress in a box. The 125 night guarantee made it feel like it was worth a try considering we were in the middle of lockdown and there was no stores open to purchase mattresses. Unfortunately, the mattress wasn’t suited to me as I found it to be quite hot. The pick-up and refund was very efficient (minus COVID). Everyone I spoke with at Eva were very friendly and helpful.
I definitely recommend you give the mattress a go... really, what have you got to loose.

Purchased in May 2020.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!

Great Mattress

Very comfortable yet firm to support my sore back. It has improved my early morning back pain by a lot. It was delivered the day after purchase and was very easy to set up. Reasonably priced compared to other mattresses.
Only minor issue is the sides push down easily when you sit on the side of the bed or go to get out of bed. But this is more of an annoyance than anything else. Highly recommend the Eva.

Emily

Emily

Great mattress

Comfortable and supportive. I’ve occasionally had a sore back in the past but this seems to have done the trick! Really enjoying our purchase and would recommend this mattress to anyone seeking a combination of support and durability.

Purchased in July 2020.

ClaireF

ClaireFPerth, WA

Super comfy mattress!

The Eva mattress has a good combination of cushioning on the top, with an underlying firmness. It suits us well. It arrived promptly once available, and was easy to unroll and install. There is a slight odour immediately on unrolling, but this was dissipated enough to sleep on by that evening. Very satisfied with the mattress!

Purchased in August 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Andrew-Morisset Park

Andrew-Morisset ParkSydney

Best. Mattress. Eva.

Great purchasing process. Supportive and firm but luxuriously soft at the same time. One small gripe: it's heavy when making the bed. But really the best mattress we've ever owned.

Purchased in May 2020 at Eva Mattress for A$899.00.

Christine

ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect nights sleep! Love this mattress!

Great quality, right amount of firmness, have slept soundly from the first night. My partner and I both have lower back pain. No more waking up in pain needing to change position. So supportive and comfortable.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$900.00.

Lisa

LisaFar North Queensland, QLD

Best Mattress Eva!!

We were completely surprised that the vacuum-sucked pancake turned into the most luxurious and supportive mattress we’ve ever owned. The mattress has a perfect level of firmness and has addressed my back and neck issues.

Purchased in May 2020.

The best mattress

Very comfortable & supportive. I have a dodgy back & it has improved my sleep. Great value. Arrived promptly. A little heavy, but not a deal breaker. Highly recommended. Strong edges, feels solidly made.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$750.00.

Darren

DarrenSydney, NSW

Best sleeps in a long time

It's firm but not aggressively firm and really cool on hot nights. Really good quality, looks like it'll last a long while. Delivery and customer service we're speedy and great.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$899.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
MrMB84

MrMB84Sydney, NSW

Very very happy!

Purchased the Eva mattress after reading reviews on this website which I found extremely helpful. The whole process was very easy. I have slept so well since night 1, no longer waking up in entire body aches or cramps. The mattress is very comfortable and supportive which I found surprising for a bed in a box having only purchased mattresses in the past from the big stores. Any hesitation I had about buying a bed in a box disappeared very quickly. Easily the best purchase I have made in a long time.

Purchased in July 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Great value for a great mattress

Very comfortable and zero back pain in the morning. My last mattress was top of the line and crazy expensive. I alway woke up with a sore back. Never an issue with Eva.

Purchased in April 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront

great mattress!

We've had an Eva mattress for a few months. We find the mattress very supportive; my husband has a sore back, which is much improved with this mattress.
No signs of sagging or change in shape or firmness; the mattress has a very firm feel to it, and the memory foam on top is very comfortable.

Purchased in June 2020.

Fantastic Mattress

Best mattress we’ve bought. So comfortable and neither of us have any back or hip pain since buying this mattress. We will be buying another one for our spare bed. Great price and fantastic customer service.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$800.00.

Andrew

AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not for everyone

Bought the double bed and I love it. I sleep very well in it but it isn't for everyone. My wife isn't sold as she thinks it is too hard. She sleeps on her stomach. I sleep on my side, back and stomach and I find it very comfortable. I really like the way the mattress doesn't sag on the edges. I've been using it for 6 months now and there is no sign of flat spots. I recommend trying it, for the price, it is a seriously good mattress.

Purchased in June 2020 at Eva.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Sasha C.

Sasha C.Phillip 2606, ACT

• King

Great mattress, fantastic pillows.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$1,150.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived FirmnessHard

Review collected in partnership with Eva

May

MaySydney, NSW

Only Regret - We should have bought it SOONER!

High quality mattress without the expensive price tag. Firmness is perfect! My lower back problem is now history. I've never slept so good. Best purchase EVA! Thank you EVA for this beautiful product!!!!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$650.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Jai

Jaiasked

Eva Mattress

Which is better Eva or Sleeping duck?

I did a lot of research and bought a King size Eva mattress for our existing timber slat base. It doesn't have the re-zonability that Sleeping Duck has, but the Eva is an incredibly comfortable inner spring mattress with cool foam topping. Somehow it's firm yet soft at the same time and I have never slept better. My only caveat is that it is heavy to move. We love our Eva and it's half the price of Sleeping Duck.

Renjie T.

I second Andrew-Morriset’s opinion. The Eva is “somehow” firm+supportive yet soft+comfy, and half the price of the Sleeping Duck. Sleeping Duck’s customisation isn’t high on my priority for I don’t think I am the “princess and the pea” kind of sensitive sleeper (but am curious to know how others find this aspect of the Sleeping Duck!). Admittedly, I have also considered other very closely-competing mattresses like Sleep Republic, Sherman, Macoda and Naptime, but being on Jobkeeper meant that every multiple of $50 I can save counts... and so it was the Eva when it came to how much I could save while balancing getting the best possible support/comfort/quality for a mattress. Eva’s hefty weight doesn’t bother me - gives me a good reason to maintain my physical strength and mobility! HTH!

John D.

John D.asked

Eva Mattress

Is it ok to leave Eva mattress standing on its side for around 24hrs or will it be damaged?

Strong mattress! Stiff edges when sitting. I don't see any problem storing mattress on side.

Mar S.

Mar S.asked

Eva Mattress

Hi, Can i put this mattress just on the floor? without any bed base?

is there suggestion how to care for it if it's just on the floor?

Chez
Chez

the Eva mattress is about 35cm thick and very firm. It would be fine on the floor if that's comfortable for you. (It would be too low for me). You don't need to flip the mattress as the memory foam is on the top, just rotate it every few months (turn it around so you swap the head end with the foot end.)

James
James

Keeping any mattress on the floor will lead to mould as there is no aeration on the bottom.

Get an answer from our members and Eva representatives

Compare all 5 Eva Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$600.00A$800.00A$900.00A$1,000.00
Type Pocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness32 cm32 cm32 cm32 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 5 Eva Mattress