Eva Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Not for stomach sleeper

To hard as I'm getting a sore lower back, very heavy to change the sheets, but very cool in bed love that ,nice and high sits in my base perfect

Purchased in September 2020 for A$800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Angela
Angela

Thank you we will stick it out for now cheers

Eva M.Eva

No worries we're here if you need us!

SSS

SSSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Out of the blue- unexpected 100% quality service.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$700.00.

Eva M.Eva

We're so happy that we could help improve your quality of sleep Wendy :) Thanks so much for your support and if there are any further concerns please don't hesitate to reach out! hello@evamattress.com.au

Jagga Jasoos

Jagga JasoosSydney, NSW

Scam Artists

Eva did a $1 zip frenzy sale with limited stock of total 3 mattresses. No, not 3 different sizes but only 3 mattresses, 1 each of single, double and queen size. There are only 3 mattresses but the sale is 24 hours long. This is a bait and switch style of marketing which is illegal. Funny thing is that they knew it all along but still are focussed on deleting comments and replies rather than addressing the issue.

For EVA,
limited stock is 3 mattresses.
A Sale is a lottery.
Customers are stupid idiots.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$1.00.

SaggingYes
Mattresses

Find out how Eva Mattress compares to other Mattresses

offers sales and doesn't follow through

poor company offers sales then doesn't follow through then tries to sell at a different rate . Then they bombard you with email adds . they offer discounts to get you on thier mailing list the dont give the discount. they also delete bad reviews off the facebook page

Purchased in November 2019 for A$2,000.00.

SaggingYes
Dianne S

Dianne SSydney

Hard and Compacted after less than 12 Months

We really enjoyed this mattress when we purchased it.

However, over the last 3 months mattress started to feel hard and seems to have compacted. We shouldn’t have had to do so as the mattress should be fit for purpose but we tried mattress toppers. They don’t help and we end up feeling hot.

I have now got back and shoulder pain that is so bad that I have been prescribed prescription medication.

I have contacted the company and will update if I hear back.

PS the other thing I find troubling is that I keep getting requests to post a review. This should be left to go the customer and they should not be emailing people asking for this to be done.

Purchased in October 2018.

Darren N.

Darren N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Early softness has gooone!!

When we unpacked the mattress it was lovely and soft at first, however 6 months down the track it’s as firm as a rock and leaves us feeling sore and stiff. Probably not again for us !

Purchased in October 2018 for A$900.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

Hi Darren,
Oh no! That is not normal for an Eva Mattress at all! I believe you're currently resolving this with our excellent customer support team, so you should be waking up well-rested very soon!

Nixxy

NixxySydney

• King

Excellent Customer Service, good nights sleep.

Purchased in August 2018.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Way too hard

The price, delivery and set-up of mattress was fine - no complaints there. However, the mattress is definitely not med-firm. It is extra hard. I wish I had have returned it in the time frame but had too much going on. I still sleep on it and curse every morning when I wake up stiff and sore. Way too hard for me. :-(

Purchased in September 2018 for A$450.00.

Milly Hunter
Milly Hunter

Review collected in partnership with Eva

Firm. I mean really really firm.

High quality mattress, but it's just too hard. There needs to be an optional extra top layer.

For those who like very firm mattresses there isn't a better deal out there. We got an extra thin memory foam topper and now love our massive mattress.

Purchased in October 2018 for A$750.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Eva Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Jai

Jaiasked

Eva Mattress

Which is better Eva or Sleeping duck?

I did a lot of research and bought a King size Eva mattress for our existing timber slat base. It doesn't have the re-zonability that Sleeping Duck has, but the Eva is an incredibly comfortable inner spring mattress with cool foam topping. Somehow it's firm yet soft at the same time and I have never slept better. My only caveat is that it is heavy to move. We love our Eva and it's half the price of Sleeping Duck.

Renjie T.
Renjie T.

I second Andrew-Morriset’s opinion. The Eva is “somehow” firm+supportive yet soft+comfy, and half the price of the Sleeping Duck. Sleeping Duck’s customisation isn’t high on my priority for I don’t think I am the “princess and the pea” kind of sensitive sleeper (but am curious to know how others find this aspect of the Sleeping Duck!). Admittedly, I have also considered other very closely-competing mattresses like Sleep Republic, Sherman, Macoda and Naptime, but being on Jobkeeper meant that every multiple of $50 I can save counts... and so it was the Eva when it came to how much I could save while balancing getting the best possible support/comfort/quality for a mattress. Eva’s hefty weight doesn’t bother me - gives me a good reason to maintain my physical strength and mobility! HTH!

John D.

John D.asked

Eva Mattress

Is it ok to leave Eva mattress standing on its side for around 24hrs or will it be damaged?

Geoffrey Cleverdon
Geoffrey Cleverdon

Strong mattress! Stiff edges when sitting. I don't see any problem storing mattress on side.

Mar S.

Mar S.asked

Eva Mattress

Hi, Can i put this mattress just on the floor? without any bed base?

is there suggestion how to care for it if it's just on the floor?

Chez
Chez

the Eva mattress is about 35cm thick and very firm. It would be fine on the floor if that's comfortable for you. (It would be too low for me). You don't need to flip the mattress as the memory foam is on the top, just rotate it every few months (turn it around so you swap the head end with the foot end.)

James
James

Keeping any mattress on the floor will lead to mould as there is no aeration on the bottom.

Get an answer from our members and Eva representatives

Compare all 5 Eva Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$600.00A$800.00A$900.00A$1,000.00
Type Pocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness32 cm32 cm32 cm32 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 5 Eva Mattress