Eva Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

DME

DMESouth East Queensland, QLD

• King

Good build quality - just to hard for us

Unfortunately my wife and I just find this mattress too hard. We purchased a King less than a year ago and after a few weeks we noticed we both woke up sore. We have since tried sleeping on a softer mattress and find neither of us wake up with pain. We read all the literature on the website that suggested most people prefer a firmer mattress so we gave it a go. It didn't work for us so we are looking to buy another mattress now.
Build quality is very good.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$900.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Caused DiscomfortYes
Brad

BradThe Mallee, VIC

This is a great mattress

This is a great mattress. Personally it took me a few weeks to get use to but I get a great night's sleep now my wife has a back Injury and has not had a good night's rest for many years but after sleeping on the eva mattress she wakes up pain free every day
I highly recomend this mattress to anyone it was the best choice we made purchasing this item and it was much cheaper than many other mattresses

Purchased in October 2020 at evacare for A$800.00.

ClaireF

ClaireFPerth, WA

Super comfy mattress!

The Eva mattress has a good combination of cushioning on the top, with an underlying firmness. It suits us well. It arrived promptly once available, and was easy to unroll and install. There is a slight odour immediately on unrolling, but this was dissipated enough to sleep on by that evening. Very satisfied with the mattress!

Purchased in August 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

great mattress!

We've had an Eva mattress for a few months. We find the mattress very supportive; my husband has a sore back, which is much improved with this mattress.
No signs of sagging or change in shape or firmness; the mattress has a very firm feel to it, and the memory foam on top is very comfortable.

Purchased in June 2020.

Sasha C.

Sasha C.Phillip 2606, ACT

• King

Great mattress, fantastic pillows.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$1,150.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Review collected in partnership with Eva

May

MaySydney, NSW

Only Regret - We should have bought it SOONER!

High quality mattress without the expensive price tag. Firmness is perfect! My lower back problem is now history. I've never slept so good. Best purchase EVA! Thank you EVA for this beautiful product!!!!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$650.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Yippee

YippeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best sleep in a long time.

After having surgery my old mattress was very uncomfortable. Eva mattress was recommended to me by a friend. I did my research and ordered an Eva mattress. They have certainly lived up to their standards. Thank you

Purchased in April 2020.

Eva M.Eva

Hi there! Thanks to you too :) We're so happy to hear you're now enjoying a comfortable sleep!

Engineer Dave

Engineer DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super comforable

I have had the mattress for 9 month now and found it to be very comfortable. I often used to get back aches before getting this bed, but not been an issue since. The only issue I have with it is that it is very thick, so when put on a standard base it is relatively high, which makes it not so good for sitting on and it is a bit more difficult have to reach down to put on your shoes and socks. Not something you think of when you are buying a bed, but something you notice when you go to do it every day.

Purchased in December 2019.

Great comfy mattress.

Well priced. Good communication. I no longer toss and turn or wake up sore. I highly recommend this mattress, and it arrives with wheels on the box making it easy to move!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$900.00.

Eva M.Eva

Hi Sabine! Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you're enjoying your Eva mattress and even happier that it has helped you get a good night's sleep! Take care and welcome to the Eva family :)

Jordan

JordanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer experience

The customer service from the team here are 10/10 especially Kaya and Carly. They were absolutely fantastic from day one and I'll happily recommend my friends and family to try the Eva if they are in the market for a mattress.
I highly recommend giving their products a try

Purchased in May 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Eva

David B.

David B.South West, WA

Great mattress

Been have great night sleeps the last few months of using no more back issues should of got one sooner is a firm mattress holds up well very supportive a1

Purchased in May 2020 at Eva for A$800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Eva M.Eva

Thank you for the feedback David! It's great to hear that you're loving the mattress and that your back issues are feeling better! Take care :)

Luna

Luna

Too firm for me but customer service was great

Purchased in January 2020 for A$700.00.

Caused DiscomfortYes
Debbie

DebbieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why did it take so long to find them?

Purchased in March 2020 at Eva Mattress Online.

Pepper P.

Pepper P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Mattress

Very happy with mattress, firm and comfortable. I have a hip issue which hasn't been a problem since sleeping on this mattress. Slight issue with delivery but I recommend the mattress - this is the second one I have purchased. Bought first one for my caravan and so happy with it that I bought one for home.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$800.00.

Frank

FrankSydney, NSW

Great Value

Purchased in January 2020 for A$900.00.

Cott78

Cott78Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Good value for money

Happy with our purchase. Mattress is of good quality and comfortable. Won’t hesitate to purchase in the future. Would recommend to others. Will be purchasing for our kids as well.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$900.00.

Eva M.Eva

Hey there, we're so happy to hear that you're loving the mattress! Glad the kids love it too :) Thanks for your feedback!

Best mattress EVA

This is my 3rd night sleeping on my EVA mattress and pillow and I'm hooked Already!
It cradles your body. I have a restful sleep, no movement. The best investment. Buy one!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$800.00.

Julie Butijer
Julie Butijer

I can't wait to go to sleep tonight on my EVA mattress!

Fantastic

This was our first mattress-in-a-box purchase and we weren't disappointed. Eva mattresses were well reviewed and were happy we made the choice to purchase from Eva. Everything as described - firmness, support, comfort and no partner disturbance. Would recommend to others looking for this type of mattress. I wanted to wait a couple of weeks before reviewing, but there was little adjustment from our previous mattress and we are sleeping very comfortably. Nice work guys.

Purchased in November 2019.

Eva M.Eva

Hi Sue - thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us! We're grateful for your support and even happier to hear that you're loving the mattress! :)

Eric I

Eric IGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Eva's Customer Service is Second to Non

Purchased in October 2019 for A$750.00.

Great mattress!

We have had our Eva mattress for almost two weeks now and love it. If you are after a firm, but not rock hard mattress, Eva is the way to go. I also love that it is an Australian owned and made product and even better, for every 10 mattresses Eva sells they donate one to charity.

Purchased for A$750.00.

Jai

Jaiasked

Eva Mattress

Which is better Eva or Sleeping duck?

I did a lot of research and bought a King size Eva mattress for our existing timber slat base. It doesn't have the re-zonability that Sleeping Duck has, but the Eva is an incredibly comfortable inner spring mattress with cool foam topping. Somehow it's firm yet soft at the same time and I have never slept better. My only caveat is that it is heavy to move. We love our Eva and it's half the price of Sleeping Duck.

Renjie T.
Renjie T.

I second Andrew-Morriset’s opinion. The Eva is “somehow” firm+supportive yet soft+comfy, and half the price of the Sleeping Duck. Sleeping Duck’s customisation isn’t high on my priority for I don’t think I am the “princess and the pea” kind of sensitive sleeper (but am curious to know how others find this aspect of the Sleeping Duck!). Admittedly, I have also considered other very closely-competing mattresses like Sleep Republic, Sherman, Macoda and Naptime, but being on Jobkeeper meant that every multiple of $50 I can save counts... and so it was the Eva when it came to how much I could save while balancing getting the best possible support/comfort/quality for a mattress. Eva’s hefty weight doesn’t bother me - gives me a good reason to maintain my physical strength and mobility! HTH!

John D.

John D.asked

Eva Mattress

Is it ok to leave Eva mattress standing on its side for around 24hrs or will it be damaged?

Geoffrey Cleverdon
Geoffrey Cleverdon

Strong mattress! Stiff edges when sitting. I don't see any problem storing mattress on side.

Mar S.

Mar S.asked

Eva Mattress

Hi, Can i put this mattress just on the floor? without any bed base?

is there suggestion how to care for it if it's just on the floor?

Chez
Chez

the Eva mattress is about 35cm thick and very firm. It would be fine on the floor if that's comfortable for you. (It would be too low for me). You don't need to flip the mattress as the memory foam is on the top, just rotate it every few months (turn it around so you swap the head end with the foot end.)

James
James

Keeping any mattress on the floor will lead to mould as there is no aeration on the bottom.

Get an answer from our members and Eva representatives

Compare all 5 Eva Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$600.00A$800.00A$900.00A$1,000.00
Type Pocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness32 cm32 cm32 cm32 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 5 Eva Mattress