Eva Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

4.3

No more back pain in the morning. It's just fantastic

Yeah I used to have a sore back after sleep but not anymore with Eva mattress!!! Hooray! I would happily recommend this to my friends and family members. It feels real good when I lie down

Purchased in June 2020 for A$550.00.

Kass

KassCanberra 2600, ACT

AMAAAZINGGG!

Fast delivery, easy to assemble (if you could even call it that), comfy af, soft. Overall amaze-balls! I sleep amazingly now compared to when I was using my clunky, old spring mattress!

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Eva M.Eva

Hearing this enthusiastic Eva love makes us so happy, thanks Kass!

It's great that the delivery and assembly were no-fuss, but what matters to us most is knowing that you're sleeping soundly and comfortably, lovely to hear from you!

Review123

Review123Sydney, NSW

Decent mattress

The mattress is great for those that like a soft bed that is supportive but anyone that likes to sleep on futons, high density foam beds or other very firm surfaces will find it too soft. Eva provide a high density foam topper that can be used for those that need their beds firmer but it's not as good in combination as a really firm mattress. This is a well made mattress and I would recommend to any person that likes soft beds.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$700.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths

Star77

Star77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing mattress

Amazing quality so comfortable my son loves it it’s like sleeping on clouds will definitely recommend.
Now have to get one for my self.
Excellent service and it arrived in no time.

Purchased in July 2020.

Eva M.Eva

So pleased to hear that your son is enjoying his mattress! Thanks for passing on your feedback and don't hesitate to get in touch with our team if there is something we can help you with :)

Rina

RinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• King

way too soft, caused back and shoulder pain

When we first opened the mattress we noticed that the stitching on the top edge of the mattress was very uneven and there were loose threads. After telling "Eva" I was offered a small discount if I was to keep the mattress after the trial. So we tested the mattress for the minimum trial period of 30 days. It was way too soft and caused back and shoulder pain ( I never had a mattress cause shoulder pain before). Both, my husband and I were very uncomfortable and it was difficult to use it for 30 days. the mattress was not right for us.
However the customer service was great, return and refund was processed fast without issues.

Purchased in July 2020 at Eva website for A$850.00.

Christine

ChristinePerth, WA

Fantastic Mattress

Fantastic mattress! So comfortable. We sleep so much better now. Wish we had bought one years ago. Such an easy process to open the condensed mattress on our bed and wait for it to regain shape. Memory foam is amazing to sleep on.

Purchased at Eva Mattress Company for A$750.00.

Kathryn

KathrynTasmania

Best night sleep

I absolutely love my new mattress. It is so comfortable and I loved it from day 1. I have had back injuries and I find it has helped a lot. The only thing I would say is it is heavy to change on my own with my back but the sleep I get with it makes up for that.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$800.00.

Athira

Athira

bad for side sleepers!

To be fair, it is really soft and comfortable and my husband loves it but as a person who sleeps on their side and has neck and shoulder issues, I wouldn't recommend this mattress. No issues with delivery or customer support.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$700.00.

heidijaneh

heidijaneh

Like a cloud - love it!

Very comfortable. I have pain in lower back and it has been great. I'm a shocking sleeper and I have noticed a bit of improvement. I haven't noticed any sagging, the top seems to dent if you kneel on it, but then come back. I've only had it for 2 months, so it's hard to know how it will last. Definitely best mattress I've ever had.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$800.00.

Kathryn B.

Kathryn B.

Great mattress great service but softer than I expected

I have only been sleeping on this mattress for just over one week. Previously I was sleeping on a futon which is very firm and I love firm. I am finding my new mattress comfortable but a little softer than I expected after sleeping on a futon. I will give it a good go and hopefully I will get used to it as I really don't want to have to change mattresses despite the 120 day trial. I will post a further update down the track.
The delivery man was absolutely AMAZING, he noticed I was on my own and offered to set the mattress up for me, for which I was extremely grateful, as it is a very heave one!
Will keep you posted down the track. All the best with your search for a new comfy bed

Purchased in March 2020 for A$800.00.

Captain Ali

Captain AliSydney, NSW

Sleeping Suite

In the lyrics of Johnny Cash - “I’ve been everywhere man” and stayed at Hotels, Resorts, Lodges and Motels worldwide. The EVA Mattress, which I’ve had for 2-weeks, gifted me with the most deep, luxurious and comfortable sleep that far exceeded my expectations. The EVA experience far outperformed the mattresses in the suites (presidential included) I’ve stayed during my travels. My EVA is supportive of my side sleeping style and the comfort is off the charts. Most important it gives me the “Completely rested” feeling upon waking. Delivery was next day and the opening instructions with a cool safety blade in the box made the rollout and placement a breeze.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$900.00.

Mia

MiaHunter Region, NSW

Great value

Mattress is very supportive. I have lower back pain and was concerned it wouldn't be supportive enough but have been proven wrong. Great delivery and easy set up. Highly recommended.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$700.00.

Way better than I hoped.

From a person who has a bad back and hip and hasn't had a good night's sleep in years. Do yourself a favour and stop thinking about it and just buy one. You won't regret it.

Purchased in January 2020.

Eva M.Eva

We love exceeding expectations here at Eva, you could say it puts us on Cloud 9! We're so pleased to hear you love your Eva!

Amazing first sleep!

- amazingly comfortable and soft
- the thickness is beautiful and luxurious
- absolutely satisfied with delivery and unwrapping of the mattress
- great value for money
- I believe my mattress is durable
- I love my mattress

Purchased in December 2019 for A$900.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Front

Review collected in partnership with Eva

Best ever my back is loving it

Have a trouble back due to years of nursing Wake up ever day now and no more pain till I start moving sleeping so much better as well soooo happy with my purchase

Purchased in October 2019 for A$700.00.

Eva M.Eva

Hey Deborah! We're so happy to hear that the mattress was a good fit for you! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us :)

Tara Cross

Tara CrossSydney, NSW

I love this mattress!

This mattress is the perfect level of support and softness. Quality sleep every night. We love it and would definitely recommend others purchasing it. Worth every cent and would purchase again for spare room.

Purchased in August 2018 for A$750.00.

Mitchell C.

Mitchell C.South East Queensland, QLD

Not the best

After a month or so it starts to dip in the middle maybe I got a dud! First month was great but after that it progressively got worse and now I have to rotate it weekly to get a half decent sleep. I have heard great reviews which leads me to believe that either they are false or I got the unlucky bad mattress in the batch, i weigh roughly between 74-80kgs and have weighed that for the past few years and am of an average height, around 6ft so that should be an issue for a queen bed but it seems that it has become one

Purchased in November 2018 at Mattress & Pillow Science Online store for A$800.00.

Bec Richardson

Bec RichardsonCentral Queensland, QLD

• King

Was great to start with but now we're in pain.

The mattress was awesome and supportive for the first 3 months... not long after the 100 day money back guarantee it started sagging leaving divots, now our backs are in pain each morning. It was amazing to start with but now it's ended up being worse than our old mattress. Very disappointed.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$900.00.

Hi Bec,
Thanks for reaching out! A member of our customer support team got in touch with you via email last week. We'd love to hear back so we can help you out!

Benjamin

BenjaminSydney, NSW

Softer than expected but still very comfy

Purchased in June 2019 for A$700.00.

C Cheah

C CheahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

not for everyone

After a couple of nights' sleep, my partner and I noticed we were rolling our shoulders and that was causing neck and shoulder pain. The latter led to poor sleep.

Jai

Jaiasked

Eva Mattress

Which is better Eva or Sleeping duck?

I did a lot of research and bought a King size Eva mattress for our existing timber slat base. It doesn't have the re-zonability that Sleeping Duck has, but the Eva is an incredibly comfortable inner spring mattress with cool foam topping. Somehow it's firm yet soft at the same time and I have never slept better. My only caveat is that it is heavy to move. We love our Eva and it's half the price of Sleeping Duck.

Renjie T.
Renjie T.

I second Andrew-Morriset’s opinion. The Eva is “somehow” firm+supportive yet soft+comfy, and half the price of the Sleeping Duck. Sleeping Duck’s customisation isn’t high on my priority for I don’t think I am the “princess and the pea” kind of sensitive sleeper (but am curious to know how others find this aspect of the Sleeping Duck!). Admittedly, I have also considered other very closely-competing mattresses like Sleep Republic, Sherman, Macoda and Naptime, but being on Jobkeeper meant that every multiple of $50 I can save counts... and so it was the Eva when it came to how much I could save while balancing getting the best possible support/comfort/quality for a mattress. Eva’s hefty weight doesn’t bother me - gives me a good reason to maintain my physical strength and mobility! HTH!

John D.

John D.asked

Eva Mattress

Is it ok to leave Eva mattress standing on its side for around 24hrs or will it be damaged?

Strong mattress! Stiff edges when sitting. I don't see any problem storing mattress on side.

Mar S.

Mar S.asked

Eva Mattress

Hi, Can i put this mattress just on the floor? without any bed base?

is there suggestion how to care for it if it's just on the floor?

Chez
Chez

the Eva mattress is about 35cm thick and very firm. It would be fine on the floor if that's comfortable for you. (It would be too low for me). You don't need to flip the mattress as the memory foam is on the top, just rotate it every few months (turn it around so you swap the head end with the foot end.)

James
James

Keeping any mattress on the floor will lead to mould as there is no aeration on the bottom.

Get an answer from our members and Eva representatives

Compare all 5 Eva Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$600.00A$800.00A$900.00A$1,000.00
Type Pocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness32 cm32 cm32 cm32 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 5 Eva Mattress