Eva Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

2.2

clav821

clav821Gippsland, VIC

Did a lot of research, sadly bought the wrong mattress

Wanted a firm mattress with good back support. Spent a lot of time reading reviews and decided, the Eva was the one. By the time the trail period was up, I was a bit undecided on return, so wish I had now. The mattress sags that much, that I wake up with excrushiating pain and thumping headache from my head being angled up so much. I've always slept with two on previous mattresses, now its one or none. I had to rotate the mattress every couple of nights to help eleviate. Too top it off it cost me $25 to dump at the tip.

Purchased for A$1,000.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Mattress too soft

This bed is too soft for me. I had more back pain and shoulder pain and poor quality of sleep. I bought this based on many positive reviews online, this bed is not suitable for me.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$750.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Sam

Thank you for looking into it.

Shaun

ShaunSydney, NSW

Useless

Eva advertises a sale and didnt honour it. Check their Facebook page to see all the people they have let down.
If their mattresses are half as good as their scams then they must be amazing.
They dont answer phone calls, emails or Facebook messages.
Avoid like the plague

Purchased in November 2019 for A$1,000.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused DiscomfortNo
Mattresses

Find out how Eva Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Ella

EllaMelbourne

Too soft and unsupportive

Upon first purchase of this mattress it was great and super comfy but a year down the line and it is now way too soft, not supportive and causing back pain.

Purchased in April 2018 for A$750.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Heat RetentionNo
SaggingNo
As Prof KT

As Prof KTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Soft.

Bit soft for me at first but the firm mattress topper makes this a winner for me :) I have not noticed any sagging which was an issue with another brand of mattress in a box.

Purchased in June 2018.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Caused DiscomfortNo
SaggingNo

Hi there,
Thanks for your review!
We are sorry to hear you're finding the mattress too soft. A member of our customer service team has been in touch with a possible solution for you :)

Review collected in partnership with Eva

Katie

KatieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

• King

Very soft and has sunk a bit since in a couple of months.

The mattress was more soft then I thought it would be. My husband and I both have notices that on the sides we sleep the mattress has sunk a fair bit and it’s only a couple of months old.

Purchased in October 2018.

Sleeping PositionSide
Heat RetentionNo

Review collected in partnership with Eva

Jai

Jaiasked

Eva Mattress

Which is better Eva or Sleeping duck?

I did a lot of research and bought a King size Eva mattress for our existing timber slat base. It doesn't have the re-zonability that Sleeping Duck has, but the Eva is an incredibly comfortable inner spring mattress with cool foam topping. Somehow it's firm yet soft at the same time and I have never slept better. My only caveat is that it is heavy to move. We love our Eva and it's half the price of Sleeping Duck.

Renjie T.
Renjie T.

I second Andrew-Morriset’s opinion. The Eva is “somehow” firm+supportive yet soft+comfy, and half the price of the Sleeping Duck. Sleeping Duck’s customisation isn’t high on my priority for I don’t think I am the “princess and the pea” kind of sensitive sleeper (but am curious to know how others find this aspect of the Sleeping Duck!). Admittedly, I have also considered other very closely-competing mattresses like Sleep Republic, Sherman, Macoda and Naptime, but being on Jobkeeper meant that every multiple of $50 I can save counts... and so it was the Eva when it came to how much I could save while balancing getting the best possible support/comfort/quality for a mattress. Eva’s hefty weight doesn’t bother me - gives me a good reason to maintain my physical strength and mobility! HTH!

John D.

John D.asked

Eva Mattress

Is it ok to leave Eva mattress standing on its side for around 24hrs or will it be damaged?

Strong mattress! Stiff edges when sitting. I don't see any problem storing mattress on side.

Mar S.

Mar S.asked

Eva Mattress

Hi, Can i put this mattress just on the floor? without any bed base?

is there suggestion how to care for it if it's just on the floor?

Chez
Chez

the Eva mattress is about 35cm thick and very firm. It would be fine on the floor if that's comfortable for you. (It would be too low for me). You don't need to flip the mattress as the memory foam is on the top, just rotate it every few months (turn it around so you swap the head end with the foot end.)

James
James

Keeping any mattress on the floor will lead to mould as there is no aeration on the bottom.

Get an answer from our members and Eva representatives

Compare all 5 Eva Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$600.00A$800.00A$900.00A$1,000.00
Type Pocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness32 cm32 cm32 cm32 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 5 Eva Mattress