Eva Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Layla

LaylaSydney

Firm Mattress

I’m writing this review a little late. I’ve been using this mattress for about 18 months and at first I found it too hard.

I then called Eva as I wanted to return it and the person I spoke with said she would send me the mattress topper at no charge.

After applying the mattress topper to the bed I now find the Eva Mattress perfect and would never dream of returning it. A very comfortable mattress.

I absolutely love this mattress, it just takes a little getting used to and it seems to soften over time. It is also great value for money.

Purchased for A$850.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
DME

DMESouth East Queensland, QLD

• King

Good build quality - just to hard for us

Unfortunately my wife and I just find this mattress too hard. We purchased a King less than a year ago and after a few weeks we noticed we both woke up sore. We have since tried sleeping on a softer mattress and find neither of us wake up with pain. We read all the literature on the website that suggested most people prefer a firmer mattress so we gave it a go. It didn't work for us so we are looking to buy another mattress now.
Build quality is very good.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$900.00.

Mary C

Mary CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress and a great business to deal with

I did my research and decided to change to an Eva for my new mattress. My experience was five star all the way, from delivery, to the quality of the mattress itself, but with one problem - as an older person, the weight of the mattress meant I couldn't 'make my bed' as I like. I applied to return it within the 120 trial period, which was accomplished in a friendly, professional and prompt way. I am very impressed with Eva, and highly recommend their mattress to anyone not having my specific issue.

Purchased in October 2020 at Eva for A$900.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Bubbly

BubblyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

The purchase and deliver of the mattress was seem less. The mattress was easy to unpack and set up. It is a very big mattress but comfortable none the less.
I was worried about buying a mattress in a box. The 125 night guarantee made it feel like it was worth a try considering we were in the middle of lockdown and there was no stores open to purchase mattresses. Unfortunately, the mattress wasn’t suited to me as I found it to be quite hot. The pick-up and refund was very efficient (minus COVID). Everyone I spoke with at Eva were very friendly and helpful.
I definitely recommend you give the mattress a go... really, what have you got to loose.

Purchased in May 2020.

ClaireF

ClaireFPerth, WA

Super comfy mattress!

The Eva mattress has a good combination of cushioning on the top, with an underlying firmness. It suits us well. It arrived promptly once available, and was easy to unroll and install. There is a slight odour immediately on unrolling, but this was dissipated enough to sleep on by that evening. Very satisfied with the mattress!

Purchased in August 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
clav821

clav821Gippsland, VIC

Did a lot of research, sadly bought the wrong mattress

Wanted a firm mattress with good back support. Spent a lot of time reading reviews and decided, the Eva was the one. By the time the trail period was up, I was a bit undecided on return, so wish I had now. The mattress sags that much, that I wake up with excrushiating pain and thumping headache from my head being angled up so much. I've always slept with two on previous mattresses, now its one or none. I had to rotate the mattress every couple of nights to help eleviate. Too top it off it cost me $25 to dump at the tip.

Purchased for A$1,000.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
SaggingYes
Perceived FirmnessVery Soft
Darren

DarrenSydney, NSW

Best sleeps in a long time

It's firm but not aggressively firm and really cool on hot nights. Really good quality, looks like it'll last a long while. Delivery and customer service we're speedy and great.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$899.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Great value for a great mattress

Very comfortable and zero back pain in the morning. My last mattress was top of the line and crazy expensive. I alway woke up with a sore back. Never an issue with Eva.

Purchased in April 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Andrew

AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not for everyone

Bought the double bed and I love it. I sleep very well in it but it isn't for everyone. My wife isn't sold as she thinks it is too hard. She sleeps on her stomach. I sleep on my side, back and stomach and I find it very comfortable. I really like the way the mattress doesn't sag on the edges. I've been using it for 6 months now and there is no sign of flat spots. I recommend trying it, for the price, it is a seriously good mattress.

Purchased in June 2020 at Eva.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

John S.

John S.The Mallee, VIC

Best mattress

Amazing comfy mattress. I side sleep and suffered with hip pain with our old mattress which has now gone. We both sleep well, the mattress is solid, well made and gets a trampoline workout daily from our 4yo autistic son. Delivery was prompt and fuss free to rural Vic.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$800.00.

Ally

AllyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Supportive and comfort

We found the purchase and delivery process so easy. The mattress itself is so comfortable and yet highly supportive. Very satisfied with our investment. The warranty is reassuring but doubt you’ll need it.

Purchased in July 2020.

Kass

KassCanberra 2600, ACT

AMAAAZINGGG!

Fast delivery, easy to assemble (if you could even call it that), comfy af, soft. Overall amaze-balls! I sleep amazingly now compared to when I was using my clunky, old spring mattress!

Eva M.Eva

Hearing this enthusiastic Eva love makes us so happy, thanks Kass!

It's great that the delivery and assembly were no-fuss, but what matters to us most is knowing that you're sleeping soundly and comfortably, lovely to hear from you!

Not for stomach sleeper

To hard as I'm getting a sore lower back, very heavy to change the sheets, but very cool in bed love that ,nice and high sits in my base perfect

Purchased in September 2020 for A$800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard
Angela
Angela

Thank you we will stick it out for now cheers

Eva M.Eva

No worries we're here if you need us!

Review collected in partnership with Eva

Fernanda R.

Fernanda R.South East Queensland, QLD

Living the dream

Best mattress we ever own, not too soft not too hard just perfect, both my husband and I are side sleepers and being loving this mattress, couldn’t Recommend high enough.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,000.00.

Yippee

YippeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best sleep in a long time.

After having surgery my old mattress was very uncomfortable. Eva mattress was recommended to me by a friend. I did my research and ordered an Eva mattress. They have certainly lived up to their standards. Thank you

Purchased in April 2020.

Eva M.Eva

Hi there! Thanks to you too :) We're so happy to hear you're now enjoying a comfortable sleep!

Pete

PetePerth, WA

So So So Good

This mattress is easy to set up and it's surprising the size of the box it comes in. Super comfortable and cool. Only problem- makes me want to stay in bed all day! I have the incorrect delivery date and after a short time my email was replied to and the date changed. Great costumer service.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$900.00.

Eva M.Eva

Hey Pete - thanks so much for the feedback! We're sorry that we've made it harder for you to get up in the mornings, but we hope the comfort is worth it!

Brian W.

Brian W.Adelaide

About time I changed .

The last mattress , before Eva, was the traditional innerspring which weighed the same as a young elephant . After 8 years it was time for a change . I was through with my investigations and settled on the Hybrid style mattress in a box . I had tried the full foam in retail showrooms but I thought they were too hot under body . I settled on the Eva and I have no regrets , the foam top section moulds well to the body , back or side . The springs give it the air flow and support. It is early days but i feel confident that I will get the promised 10 years life out of the Eva . All good ....recommended .

Purchased in August 2020 at Eva on line . for A$800.00.

Lotus

LotusMelbourne

Best sleep in 30 years!

The mattress is firm, but not hard. The gel foam and foam layers support your body evenly through the length of the bed, giving a sense of weightlessness with no pressure spots (such as hips or shoulders).

Built with individual pocketed inner springs it allows for air to flow though so you remain at a comfortable temperature.

We were unsure about buying a bed online, but it's so much more comfortable than one we paid $1,600 for that had a deep pillow-top.

Highly recommended.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$765.00.

Star77

Star77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing mattress

Amazing quality so comfortable my son loves it it’s like sleeping on clouds will definitely recommend.
Now have to get one for my self.
Excellent service and it arrived in no time.

Purchased in July 2020.

Eva M.Eva

So pleased to hear that your son is enjoying his mattress! Thanks for passing on your feedback and don't hesitate to get in touch with our team if there is something we can help you with :)

Stuace

StuaceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Mattress Eva

Super fast delivery. Easy to assemble. Very comfortable to sleep on. It's not too soft and firm enough to offer great support but soft enough to soak in to. Purchased for teenager and they are very happy. Best mattress they have had so far. Price was very reasonable.

Purchased in May 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Jai

Jaiasked

Eva Mattress

Which is better Eva or Sleeping duck?

I did a lot of research and bought a King size Eva mattress for our existing timber slat base. It doesn't have the re-zonability that Sleeping Duck has, but the Eva is an incredibly comfortable inner spring mattress with cool foam topping. Somehow it's firm yet soft at the same time and I have never slept better. My only caveat is that it is heavy to move. We love our Eva and it's half the price of Sleeping Duck.

Renjie T.
Renjie T.

I second Andrew-Morriset’s opinion. The Eva is “somehow” firm+supportive yet soft+comfy, and half the price of the Sleeping Duck. Sleeping Duck’s customisation isn’t high on my priority for I don’t think I am the “princess and the pea” kind of sensitive sleeper (but am curious to know how others find this aspect of the Sleeping Duck!). Admittedly, I have also considered other very closely-competing mattresses like Sleep Republic, Sherman, Macoda and Naptime, but being on Jobkeeper meant that every multiple of $50 I can save counts... and so it was the Eva when it came to how much I could save while balancing getting the best possible support/comfort/quality for a mattress. Eva’s hefty weight doesn’t bother me - gives me a good reason to maintain my physical strength and mobility! HTH!

John D.

John D.asked

Eva Mattress

Is it ok to leave Eva mattress standing on its side for around 24hrs or will it be damaged?

Geoffrey Cleverdon
Geoffrey Cleverdon

Strong mattress! Stiff edges when sitting. I don't see any problem storing mattress on side.

Mar S.

Mar S.asked

Eva Mattress

Hi, Can i put this mattress just on the floor? without any bed base?

is there suggestion how to care for it if it's just on the floor?

Chez
Chez

the Eva mattress is about 35cm thick and very firm. It would be fine on the floor if that's comfortable for you. (It would be too low for me). You don't need to flip the mattress as the memory foam is on the top, just rotate it every few months (turn it around so you swap the head end with the foot end.)

James
James

Keeping any mattress on the floor will lead to mould as there is no aeration on the bottom.

Get an answer from our members and Eva representatives

Compare all 5 Eva Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$600.00A$800.00A$900.00A$1,000.00
Type Pocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness32 cm32 cm32 cm32 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 5 Eva Mattress