Eva Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

DME

DMESouth East Queensland, QLD

• King

Good build quality - just to hard for us

Unfortunately my wife and I just find this mattress too hard. We purchased a King less than a year ago and after a few weeks we noticed we both woke up sore. We have since tried sleeping on a softer mattress and find neither of us wake up with pain. We read all the literature on the website that suggested most people prefer a firmer mattress so we gave it a go. It didn't work for us so we are looking to buy another mattress now.
Build quality is very good.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$900.00.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent mattress

Very comfortable and very good quality mattress. Purchased from online store.
Delivered next day. This mattress provides excellent back support. Edge support on this Mattress is also very good. Im very happy.

Purchased in December 2020 for A$500.00.

Brad

BradThe Mallee, VIC

This is a great mattress

This is a great mattress. Personally it took me a few weeks to get use to but I get a great night's sleep now my wife has a back Injury and has not had a good night's rest for many years but after sleeping on the eva mattress she wakes up pain free every day
I highly recomend this mattress to anyone it was the best choice we made purchasing this item and it was much cheaper than many other mattresses

Purchased in October 2020 at evacare for A$800.00.

Bubbly

BubblyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

The purchase and deliver of the mattress was seem less. The mattress was easy to unpack and set up. It is a very big mattress but comfortable none the less.
I was worried about buying a mattress in a box. The 125 night guarantee made it feel like it was worth a try considering we were in the middle of lockdown and there was no stores open to purchase mattresses. Unfortunately, the mattress wasn’t suited to me as I found it to be quite hot. The pick-up and refund was very efficient (minus COVID). Everyone I spoke with at Eva were very friendly and helpful.
I definitely recommend you give the mattress a go... really, what have you got to loose.

Purchased in May 2020.

clav821

clav821Gippsland, VIC

Did a lot of research, sadly bought the wrong mattress

Wanted a firm mattress with good back support. Spent a lot of time reading reviews and decided, the Eva was the one. By the time the trail period was up, I was a bit undecided on return, so wish I had now. The mattress sags that much, that I wake up with excrushiating pain and thumping headache from my head being angled up so much. I've always slept with two on previous mattresses, now its one or none. I had to rotate the mattress every couple of nights to help eleviate. Too top it off it cost me $25 to dump at the tip.

Purchased for A$1,000.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived FirmnessVery Soft
Lisa

LisaFar North Queensland, QLD

Best Mattress Eva!!

We were completely surprised that the vacuum-sucked pancake turned into the most luxurious and supportive mattress we’ve ever owned. The mattress has a perfect level of firmness and has addressed my back and neck issues.

Purchased in May 2020.

The best mattress

Very comfortable & supportive. I have a dodgy back & it has improved my sleep. Great value. Arrived promptly. A little heavy, but not a deal breaker. Highly recommended. Strong edges, feels solidly made.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$750.00.

Kass

KassCanberra 2600, ACT

AMAAAZINGGG!

Fast delivery, easy to assemble (if you could even call it that), comfy af, soft. Overall amaze-balls! I sleep amazingly now compared to when I was using my clunky, old spring mattress!

Eva M.Eva

Hearing this enthusiastic Eva love makes us so happy, thanks Kass!

It's great that the delivery and assembly were no-fuss, but what matters to us most is knowing that you're sleeping soundly and comfortably, lovely to hear from you!

Star77

Star77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing mattress

Amazing quality so comfortable my son loves it it’s like sleeping on clouds will definitely recommend.
Now have to get one for my self.
Excellent service and it arrived in no time.

Purchased in July 2020.

Eva M.Eva

So pleased to hear that your son is enjoying his mattress! Thanks for passing on your feedback and don't hesitate to get in touch with our team if there is something we can help you with :)

Christine

ChristinePerth, WA

Fantastic Mattress

Fantastic mattress! So comfortable. We sleep so much better now. Wish we had bought one years ago. Such an easy process to open the condensed mattress on our bed and wait for it to regain shape. Memory foam is amazing to sleep on.

Purchased at Eva Mattress Company for A$750.00.

Review collected in partnership with Eva

David B.

David B.South West, WA

Great mattress

Been have great night sleeps the last few months of using no more back issues should of got one sooner is a firm mattress holds up well very supportive a1

Purchased in May 2020 at Eva for A$800.00.

Eva M.Eva

Thank you for the feedback David! It's great to hear that you're loving the mattress and that your back issues are feeling better! Take care :)

Carol Hawken

Carol HawkenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolute Comfort 100%

Purchased in April 2020 for A$800.00.

Jenna W.

Jenna W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s so big and chunky and hot!

The mattress is so big I can’t fit any sheets on properly. When I do they come off during the night. It’s also so heavy I can’t lift the corners and it’s not good with my bad back. The mattress is also very hot. Regretting this purchase.

Purchased in May 2018.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Review collected in partnership with Eva

Feedback

Feedback

Sleeping as a queen

Purchased in May 2020 at evacare.

Hans

HansPerth, WA

Don't buy piece of crap update

Purchased in December 2018 for A$750.00.

So so comfortable!

I am so impressed with my Eva mattress, super comfortable and I am sleeping so well. Also has the tick of approval from my fur babies, all three now love to share

Purchased in February 2020.

Hi Anna,

We're pleased to hear that you're sleeping well on your Eva, even whilst sharing the bed with your fur friends - comfort for the whole family! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team if there are any concerns.

Shaun

ShaunSydney, NSW

Useless

Eva advertises a sale and didnt honour it. Check their Facebook page to see all the people they have let down.
If their mattresses are half as good as their scams then they must be amazing.
They dont answer phone calls, emails or Facebook messages.
Avoid like the plague

Purchased in November 2019 for A$1,000.00.

Perceived FirmnessVery Soft
Jagga Jasoos

Jagga JasoosSydney, NSW

Scam Artists

Eva did a $1 zip frenzy sale with limited stock of total 3 mattresses. No, not 3 different sizes but only 3 mattresses, 1 each of single, double and queen size. There are only 3 mattresses but the sale is 24 hours long. This is a bait and switch style of marketing which is illegal. Funny thing is that they knew it all along but still are focussed on deleting comments and replies rather than addressing the issue.

For EVA,
limited stock is 3 mattresses.
A Sale is a lottery.
Customers are stupid idiots.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$1.00.

Perceived FirmnessVery Hard

offers sales and doesn't follow through

poor company offers sales then doesn't follow through then tries to sell at a different rate . Then they bombard you with email adds . they offer discounts to get you on thier mailing list the dont give the discount. they also delete bad reviews off the facebook page

Purchased in November 2019 for A$2,000.00.

Perceived FirmnessVery Hard
Angela Millar

Angela MillarPerth, WA

Love it

I had spine surgery earlier this year and was hesitant buying a mattress in a box as I needed good support but didnt have thousands to spend. Im so impressed! So comfortable, I havent slept so well in a long time! Highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$800.00.

Jai

Jaiasked

Eva Mattress

Which is better Eva or Sleeping duck?

I did a lot of research and bought a King size Eva mattress for our existing timber slat base. It doesn't have the re-zonability that Sleeping Duck has, but the Eva is an incredibly comfortable inner spring mattress with cool foam topping. Somehow it's firm yet soft at the same time and I have never slept better. My only caveat is that it is heavy to move. We love our Eva and it's half the price of Sleeping Duck.

Renjie T.
Renjie T.

I second Andrew-Morriset’s opinion. The Eva is “somehow” firm+supportive yet soft+comfy, and half the price of the Sleeping Duck. Sleeping Duck’s customisation isn’t high on my priority for I don’t think I am the “princess and the pea” kind of sensitive sleeper (but am curious to know how others find this aspect of the Sleeping Duck!). Admittedly, I have also considered other very closely-competing mattresses like Sleep Republic, Sherman, Macoda and Naptime, but being on Jobkeeper meant that every multiple of $50 I can save counts... and so it was the Eva when it came to how much I could save while balancing getting the best possible support/comfort/quality for a mattress. Eva’s hefty weight doesn’t bother me - gives me a good reason to maintain my physical strength and mobility! HTH!

John D.

John D.asked

Eva Mattress

Is it ok to leave Eva mattress standing on its side for around 24hrs or will it be damaged?

Geoffrey Cleverdon
Geoffrey Cleverdon

Strong mattress! Stiff edges when sitting. I don't see any problem storing mattress on side.

Mar S.

Mar S.asked

Eva Mattress

Hi, Can i put this mattress just on the floor? without any bed base?

is there suggestion how to care for it if it's just on the floor?

Chez
Chez

the Eva mattress is about 35cm thick and very firm. It would be fine on the floor if that's comfortable for you. (It would be too low for me). You don't need to flip the mattress as the memory foam is on the top, just rotate it every few months (turn it around so you swap the head end with the foot end.)

James
James

Keeping any mattress on the floor will lead to mould as there is no aeration on the bottom.

Get an answer from our members and Eva representatives

Compare all 5 Eva Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$600.00A$800.00A$900.00A$1,000.00
Type Pocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness32 cm32 cm32 cm32 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 5 Eva Mattress