Eva Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

DME

DMESouth East Queensland, QLD

• King

Good build quality - just to hard for us

Unfortunately my wife and I just find this mattress too hard. We purchased a King less than a year ago and after a few weeks we noticed we both woke up sore. We have since tried sleeping on a softer mattress and find neither of us wake up with pain. We read all the literature on the website that suggested most people prefer a firmer mattress so we gave it a go. It didn't work for us so we are looking to buy another mattress now.
Build quality is very good.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$900.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Bubbly

BubblyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

The purchase and deliver of the mattress was seem less. The mattress was easy to unpack and set up. It is a very big mattress but comfortable none the less.
I was worried about buying a mattress in a box. The 125 night guarantee made it feel like it was worth a try considering we were in the middle of lockdown and there was no stores open to purchase mattresses. Unfortunately, the mattress wasn’t suited to me as I found it to be quite hot. The pick-up and refund was very efficient (minus COVID). Everyone I spoke with at Eva were very friendly and helpful.
I definitely recommend you give the mattress a go... really, what have you got to loose.

Purchased in May 2020.

Not for stomach sleeper

To hard as I'm getting a sore lower back, very heavy to change the sheets, but very cool in bed love that ,nice and high sits in my base perfect

Purchased in September 2020 for A$800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Angela
Angela

Thank you we will stick it out for now cheers

Eva M.Eva

No worries we're here if you need us!

Rina

RinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• King

way too soft, caused back and shoulder pain

When we first opened the mattress we noticed that the stitching on the top edge of the mattress was very uneven and there were loose threads. After telling "Eva" I was offered a small discount if I was to keep the mattress after the trial. So we tested the mattress for the minimum trial period of 30 days. It was way too soft and caused back and shoulder pain ( I never had a mattress cause shoulder pain before). Both, my husband and I were very uncomfortable and it was difficult to use it for 30 days. the mattress was not right for us.
However the customer service was great, return and refund was processed fast without issues.

Purchased in July 2020 at Eva website for A$850.00.

Review collected in partnership with Eva

Excellent customer service - I encourage all to give the mattress a go.

This is a great company to deal with - everything they promised, they delivered! Purchasing and receiving the mattress was super easy! Unfortunately, the mattress was too firm for me but this provided me the opportunity to experience their return and refund process. This was just as easy as the purchase - super responsive, kept me updated at all time, and refund processed quickly. Super happy with my dealings with this company and I encourage everyone to give their product a go - you really have nothing to lose!

Purchased in April 2020.

Luna

Luna

Too firm for me but customer service was great

Purchased in January 2020 for A$700.00.

Athira

Athira

bad for side sleepers!

To be fair, it is really soft and comfortable and my husband loves it but as a person who sleeps on their side and has neck and shoulder issues, I wouldn't recommend this mattress. No issues with delivery or customer support.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$700.00.

JTL

JTLSydney, NSW

• King

Expected a good mattress, was disappointed in the end.

My partner and I purchased this mattress after reading positive reviews, thought it will help our back when it comes to sleeping. We received it back in around November and had it set up on our base, our first impressions were how nice the mattress looked and firm it was, we wouldn't know until we actually slept on it. Months on we felt like it hasn't improved our sleeping in terms of our backs, we usually sleep on the side or on our backs. We will look into a more premium mattress in the future.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$900.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Mattress too soft

This bed is too soft for me. I had more back pain and shoulder pain and poor quality of sleep. I bought this based on many positive reviews online, this bed is not suitable for me.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$750.00.

Perceived FirmnessVery Soft
Sam

Thank you for looking into it.

Kathryn B.

Kathryn B.

Great mattress great service but softer than I expected

I have only been sleeping on this mattress for just over one week. Previously I was sleeping on a futon which is very firm and I love firm. I am finding my new mattress comfortable but a little softer than I expected after sleeping on a futon. I will give it a good go and hopefully I will get used to it as I really don't want to have to change mattresses despite the 120 day trial. I will post a further update down the track.
The delivery man was absolutely AMAZING, he noticed I was on my own and offered to set the mattress up for me, for which I was extremely grateful, as it is a very heave one!
Will keep you posted down the track. All the best with your search for a new comfy bed

Purchased in March 2020 for A$800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Ross W.

Take your money, then tell you they don't have stock !!!!

Will make complaint to ACCC. You have a sale, accept an order, take the money and then ring to say you didn't realise how well the sale would do and have not only run out of mattresses, but the free sheet set (colour) as well. 2 weeks later and mattress stock has arrived but have backlog and don't know when can deliver. Cancelled the order and quite disgusted as the savings we could have made from other companies during the Black Friday sale are now not available. Dishonest and incredibly poor service, it appears I am not the only one with this summation.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$900.00.

SSS

SSSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Out of the blue- unexpected 100% quality service.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$700.00.

Eva M.Eva

We're so happy that we could help improve your quality of sleep Wendy :) Thanks so much for your support and if there are any further concerns please don't hesitate to reach out! hello@evamattress.com.au

Eric I

Eric IGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Eva's Customer Service is Second to Non

Purchased in October 2019 for A$750.00.

Shaun

ShaunSydney, NSW

Useless

Eva advertises a sale and didnt honour it. Check their Facebook page to see all the people they have let down.
If their mattresses are half as good as their scams then they must be amazing.
They dont answer phone calls, emails or Facebook messages.
Avoid like the plague

Purchased in November 2019 for A$1,000.00.

Perceived FirmnessVery Soft
Olivia L.

Olivia L.South East Queensland, QLD

Bait and switch scam

• +3

Purchased in November 2019.

Jagga Jasoos

Jagga JasoosSydney, NSW

Scam Artists

Eva did a $1 zip frenzy sale with limited stock of total 3 mattresses. No, not 3 different sizes but only 3 mattresses, 1 each of single, double and queen size. There are only 3 mattresses but the sale is 24 hours long. This is a bait and switch style of marketing which is illegal. Funny thing is that they knew it all along but still are focussed on deleting comments and replies rather than addressing the issue.

For EVA,
limited stock is 3 mattresses.
A Sale is a lottery.
Customers are stupid idiots.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$1.00.

Perceived FirmnessVery Hard

offers sales and doesn't follow through

poor company offers sales then doesn't follow through then tries to sell at a different rate . Then they bombard you with email adds . they offer discounts to get you on thier mailing list the dont give the discount. they also delete bad reviews off the facebook page

Purchased in November 2019 for A$2,000.00.

Dianne S

Dianne SSydney

Hard and Compacted after less than 12 Months

We really enjoyed this mattress when we purchased it.

However, over the last 3 months mattress started to feel hard and seems to have compacted. We shouldn’t have had to do so as the mattress should be fit for purpose but we tried mattress toppers. They don’t help and we end up feeling hot.

I have now got back and shoulder pain that is so bad that I have been prescribed prescription medication.

I have contacted the company and will update if I hear back.

PS the other thing I find troubling is that I keep getting requests to post a review. This should be left to go the customer and they should not be emailing people asking for this to be done.

Purchased in October 2018.

Anastasia Isaeva

Anastasia IsaevaSydney, NSW

• King

It's sagging after couple week of use.

After sleeping on this matrass my back pain is back. Low back, neck, headache in the morning... Not for me, though my partner is also complaining about crucial neck pain. Returning it back.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$900.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Hi Anatasia,
Sorry to hear the Eva wasn't quite right for you!
I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our 120-night trial though. We hope you are sleeping soundly now :)

Review collected in partnership with Eva

, it says that it cools downi wake up half the nights sweating on this mattress.

I bought this about 9 months ago and not really happy with it , it says that it cools down but i wake up half the nights sweating on this mattress.

Purchased in February 2019 at Eva for A$900.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

Jai

Jaiasked

Eva Mattress

Which is better Eva or Sleeping duck?

I did a lot of research and bought a King size Eva mattress for our existing timber slat base. It doesn't have the re-zonability that Sleeping Duck has, but the Eva is an incredibly comfortable inner spring mattress with cool foam topping. Somehow it's firm yet soft at the same time and I have never slept better. My only caveat is that it is heavy to move. We love our Eva and it's half the price of Sleeping Duck.

Renjie T.
Renjie T.

I second Andrew-Morriset’s opinion. The Eva is “somehow” firm+supportive yet soft+comfy, and half the price of the Sleeping Duck. Sleeping Duck’s customisation isn’t high on my priority for I don’t think I am the “princess and the pea” kind of sensitive sleeper (but am curious to know how others find this aspect of the Sleeping Duck!). Admittedly, I have also considered other very closely-competing mattresses like Sleep Republic, Sherman, Macoda and Naptime, but being on Jobkeeper meant that every multiple of $50 I can save counts... and so it was the Eva when it came to how much I could save while balancing getting the best possible support/comfort/quality for a mattress. Eva’s hefty weight doesn’t bother me - gives me a good reason to maintain my physical strength and mobility! HTH!

John D.

John D.asked

Eva Mattress

Is it ok to leave Eva mattress standing on its side for around 24hrs or will it be damaged?

Geoffrey Cleverdon
Geoffrey Cleverdon

Strong mattress! Stiff edges when sitting. I don't see any problem storing mattress on side.

Mar S.

Mar S.asked

Eva Mattress

Hi, Can i put this mattress just on the floor? without any bed base?

is there suggestion how to care for it if it's just on the floor?

Chez
Chez

the Eva mattress is about 35cm thick and very firm. It would be fine on the floor if that's comfortable for you. (It would be too low for me). You don't need to flip the mattress as the memory foam is on the top, just rotate it every few months (turn it around so you swap the head end with the foot end.)

James
James

Keeping any mattress on the floor will lead to mould as there is no aeration on the bottom.

Get an answer from our members and Eva representatives

Compare all 5 Eva Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$600.00A$800.00A$900.00A$1,000.00
Type Pocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness32 cm32 cm32 cm32 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 5 Eva Mattress