Eva Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

4.1

Layla

LaylaSydney

Firm Mattress

I’m writing this review a little late. I’ve been using this mattress for about 18 months and at first I found it too hard.

I then called Eva as I wanted to return it and the person I spoke with said she would send me the mattress topper at no charge.

After applying the mattress topper to the bed I now find the Eva Mattress perfect and would never dream of returning it. A very comfortable mattress.

I absolutely love this mattress, it just takes a little getting used to and it seems to soften over time. It is also great value for money.

Purchased for A$850.00.

Review123

Review123Sydney, NSW

Decent mattress

The mattress is great for those that like a soft bed that is supportive but anyone that likes to sleep on futons, high density foam beds or other very firm surfaces will find it too soft. Eva provide a high density foam topper that can be used for those that need their beds firmer but it's not as good in combination as a really firm mattress. This is a well made mattress and I would recommend to any person that likes soft beds.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$700.00.

Ginny1972

Ginny1972VIC, 3121

Excellent!

Surprised me with the Firmness of the mattress, great support!
Only had a fit a few months, but so far so good... many many more great sleeps to come xoxo

Purchased in July 2019 at Online for A$1,000.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Eva Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Coco

CocoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great comfy mattress, my daughter loves it

It was a Quick hassle free delivery, the mattress is comfy and supportive, offers good night sleeps. Feels durable and it's going to last. My daughter loves her new bed

Paul Stefaniak

Paul StefaniakNortheast, VIC

Sagged after 6 months

I purchased a ‘firm’ mattress as I have a back issue. At first it felt reasonably supportive but after 6 months it has sagged and is very uncomfortable, don’t buy!

Purchased in December 2018 at Eva for A$900.00.

Tim J

Tim JSydney, NSW

OK Bed - excellent customer service

Purchased in April 2019 for A$750.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Tasla Worth

Tasla WorthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Firm mattress topper - AMAZING

I contacted EVA to request my refund after testing the mattress for maybe a weeks and reaching the conclusion that it was too soft for my poor back. I was surprised with the generous offer to receive a firm mattress topper delivered to my house, entirely for free. It arrived the next day, packed in a box and I am very happy with it! It's way firmer than I thought it would be. It's pure firmness memory foam!

Purchased in February 2019.

Don

DonMelbourne

Almost perfect

Purchased in December 2017 for A$800.00.

Nuttynatty

NuttynattyPerth, WA

OK Mattress

It felt very firm to start with but getting use to it now, been 6+ months.
But It does feel like the mattress is sagging already after 6month, dissapointed in that considering we are 2 small, average people.
Very heavy mattress, not the best to change sheets.

Purchased in August 2018 for A$950.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Eva Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Chantelle Vibert

Chantelle VibertSydney, NSW

Comfortable and affordable

This by far has been my most comfortable mattress. Previous mattress was a luxury brand, paid 1700 mattress alone and I was sinking in the middle over time which gave back aches. After sleeping in Eva one for a week, no more back pains! Love it and it was almost half the price of my luxury. 100% will stick to Eva in the future. Sleeping with partner and little to no disturbances is great. It’s firm the first few months but eases out

Purchased in October 2018 for A$900.00.

Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

Firm yet comfortable love it

Lovely mattress. It's firm but enough give to be comfortable. Fitted on my Ikea base very well. Arrived in good in a timely Manor. Sheets fit nicely too no to wide.

Purchased in September 2018 for A$750.00.

Heat RetentionYes

Maree C

Maree CVictoria

Great mattress

Mattress a bit firm for me.I have been sleeping better than our old mattress.Little partner disturbance.It has maintained it shape and no sagging.Doesn't make you feel hot on warmer nights.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$700.00.

comfortable!

It is super comfortable and we love it! The only thing is that it is too bulky and heavy and we dont think we can move it since after we opened.

Purchased in December 2018.

Heat RetentionYes

Brett

BrettSydney, NSW

Takes some time to get used to it

The mattress is very firm and supportive and it took about a month to get used to how firm it was. After the first couple of weeks I was ready to send it back but now I'm sleeping better. I wouldn't recommend it as an ideal mattress for side sleepers but for anyone that likes a firm mattress with heaps of support it will probably be perfect.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$800.00.

Jai

Jaiasked

Eva Mattress

Which is better Eva or Sleeping duck?

I did a lot of research and bought a King size Eva mattress for our existing timber slat base. It doesn't have the re-zonability that Sleeping Duck has, but the Eva is an incredibly comfortable inner spring mattress with cool foam topping. Somehow it's firm yet soft at the same time and I have never slept better. My only caveat is that it is heavy to move. We love our Eva and it's half the price of Sleeping Duck.

Renjie T.
Renjie T.

I second Andrew-Morriset’s opinion. The Eva is “somehow” firm+supportive yet soft+comfy, and half the price of the Sleeping Duck. Sleeping Duck’s customisation isn’t high on my priority for I don’t think I am the “princess and the pea” kind of sensitive sleeper (but am curious to know how others find this aspect of the Sleeping Duck!). Admittedly, I have also considered other very closely-competing mattresses like Sleep Republic, Sherman, Macoda and Naptime, but being on Jobkeeper meant that every multiple of $50 I can save counts... and so it was the Eva when it came to how much I could save while balancing getting the best possible support/comfort/quality for a mattress. Eva’s hefty weight doesn’t bother me - gives me a good reason to maintain my physical strength and mobility! HTH!

John D.

John D.asked

Eva Mattress

Is it ok to leave Eva mattress standing on its side for around 24hrs or will it be damaged?

Geoffrey Cleverdon
Geoffrey Cleverdon

Strong mattress! Stiff edges when sitting. I don't see any problem storing mattress on side.

Mar S.

Mar S.asked

Eva Mattress

Hi, Can i put this mattress just on the floor? without any bed base?

is there suggestion how to care for it if it's just on the floor?

Chez
Chez

the Eva mattress is about 35cm thick and very firm. It would be fine on the floor if that's comfortable for you. (It would be too low for me). You don't need to flip the mattress as the memory foam is on the top, just rotate it every few months (turn it around so you swap the head end with the foot end.)

James
James

Keeping any mattress on the floor will lead to mould as there is no aeration on the bottom.

Get an answer from our members and Eva representatives

Compare all 5 Eva Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$600.00A$800.00A$900.00A$1,000.00
Type Pocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness32 cm32 cm32 cm32 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 5 Eva Mattress