Eva Mattress

Eva Mattress (page 2 of 39)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Great value for a great mattress

Very comfortable and zero back pain in the morning. My last mattress was top of the line and crazy expensive. I alway woke up with a sore back. Never an issue with Eva.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

great mattress!

We've had an Eva mattress for a few months. We find the mattress very supportive; my husband has a sore back, which is much improved with this mattress.
No signs of sagging or change in shape or firmness; the mattress has a very firm feel to it, and the memory foam on top is very comfortable.

Purchased in June 2020.

Fantastic Mattress

Best mattress we’ve bought. So comfortable and neither of us have any back or hip pain since buying this mattress. We will be buying another one for our spare bed. Great price and fantastic customer service.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$800.00.

Andrew

AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not for everyone

Bought the double bed and I love it. I sleep very well in it but it isn't for everyone. My wife isn't sold as she thinks it is too hard. She sleeps on her stomach. I sleep on my side, back and stomach and I find it very comfortable. I really like the way the mattress doesn't sag on the edges. I've been using it for 6 months now and there is no sign of flat spots. I recommend trying it, for the price, it is a seriously good mattress.

Purchased in June 2020 at Eva.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium

No more back pain in the morning. It's just fantastic

Yeah I used to have a sore back after sleep but not anymore with Eva mattress!!! Hooray! I would happily recommend this to my friends and family members. It feels real good when I lie down

Purchased in June 2020 for A$550.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived FirmnessSoft
Sasha C.

Sasha C.Phillip 2606, ACT

• King

Great mattress, fantastic pillows.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$1,150.00.

Review collected in partnership with Eva

May

MaySydney, NSW

Only Regret - We should have bought it SOONER!

High quality mattress without the expensive price tag. Firmness is perfect! My lower back problem is now history. I've never slept so good. Best purchase EVA! Thank you EVA for this beautiful product!!!!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$650.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Dorosar

DorosarWilliams

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service-a slight glitch with delivery was handled promptly, politely and efficiently.
The mattress is well made and firm. This is a guest bed mattress as I often have people staying for extended lengths of time and so far all have assured me they are very comfortable.

John S.

John S.The Mallee, VIC

Best mattress

Amazing comfy mattress. I side sleep and suffered with hip pain with our old mattress which has now gone. We both sleep well, the mattress is solid, well made and gets a trampoline workout daily from our 4yo autistic son. Delivery was prompt and fuss free to rural Vic.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$800.00.

Really comfy

Really comfy, firm but also soft, glad we took the gamble of buying without being able to try it first, no regrets very happy with the Eva. Side handles closer together would make it easier to lift and turn though.

Purchased in July 2020.

Mary

MaryHobart, TAS

Amazing

I ordered the mattress and it was delivered the next day! I couldn’t believe my eyes - a super fast delivery for a super comfortable mattress! I cannot recommend highly enough.

Purchased in March 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack

Ally

AllyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Supportive and comfort

We found the purchase and delivery process so easy. The mattress itself is so comfortable and yet highly supportive. Very satisfied with our investment. The warranty is reassuring but doubt you’ll need it.

Purchased in July 2020.

Maja78

Maja78The Mallee, VIC

So comfy the kids won't get out of our bed!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$849.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Kass

KassCanberra 2600, ACT

AMAAAZINGGG!

Fast delivery, easy to assemble (if you could even call it that), comfy af, soft. Overall amaze-balls! I sleep amazingly now compared to when I was using my clunky, old spring mattress!

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Heat RetentionYes
Perceived FirmnessSoft
Eva M.Eva

Hearing this enthusiastic Eva love makes us so happy, thanks Kass!

It's great that the delivery and assembly were no-fuss, but what matters to us most is knowing that you're sleeping soundly and comfortably, lovely to hear from you!

Not for stomach sleeper

To hard as I'm getting a sore lower back, very heavy to change the sheets, but very cool in bed love that ,nice and high sits in my base perfect

Purchased in September 2020 for A$800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused DiscomfortYes
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard
Angela
Angela

Thank you we will stick it out for now cheers

Eva M.Eva

No worries we're here if you need us!

Review collected in partnership with Eva

Fernanda R.

Fernanda R.South East Queensland, QLD

Living the dream

Best mattress we ever own, not too soft not too hard just perfect, both my husband and I are side sleepers and being loving this mattress, couldn’t Recommend high enough.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1,000.00.

Yippee

YippeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best sleep in a long time.

After having surgery my old mattress was very uncomfortable. Eva mattress was recommended to me by a friend. I did my research and ordered an Eva mattress. They have certainly lived up to their standards. Thank you

Eva M.Eva

Hi there! Thanks to you too :) We're so happy to hear you're now enjoying a comfortable sleep!

jvdv01

jvdv01

Still very comfortable after 12 months

Purchased in November 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Pete

PetePerth, WA

So So So Good

This mattress is easy to set up and it's surprising the size of the box it comes in. Super comfortable and cool. Only problem- makes me want to stay in bed all day! I have the incorrect delivery date and after a short time my email was replied to and the date changed. Great costumer service.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$900.00.

Eva M.Eva

Hey Pete - thanks so much for the feedback! We're sorry that we've made it harder for you to get up in the mornings, but we hope the comfort is worth it!

Brian W.

Brian W.Adelaide

About time I changed .

The last mattress , before Eva, was the traditional innerspring which weighed the same as a young elephant . After 8 years it was time for a change . I was through with my investigations and settled on the Hybrid style mattress in a box . I had tried the full foam in retail showrooms but I thought they were too hot under body . I settled on the Eva and I have no regrets , the foam top section moulds well to the body , back or side . The springs give it the air flow and support. It is early days but i feel confident that I will get the promised 10 years life out of the Eva . All good ....recommended .

Purchased in August 2020 at Eva on line . for A$800.00.

Jai

Jaiasked

Eva Mattress

Which is better Eva or Sleeping duck?

I did a lot of research and bought a King size Eva mattress for our existing timber slat base. It doesn't have the re-zonability that Sleeping Duck has, but the Eva is an incredibly comfortable inner spring mattress with cool foam topping. Somehow it's firm yet soft at the same time and I have never slept better. My only caveat is that it is heavy to move. We love our Eva and it's half the price of Sleeping Duck.

Renjie T.
Renjie T.

I second Andrew-Morriset’s opinion. The Eva is “somehow” firm+supportive yet soft+comfy, and half the price of the Sleeping Duck. Sleeping Duck’s customisation isn’t high on my priority for I don’t think I am the “princess and the pea” kind of sensitive sleeper (but am curious to know how others find this aspect of the Sleeping Duck!). Admittedly, I have also considered other very closely-competing mattresses like Sleep Republic, Sherman, Macoda and Naptime, but being on Jobkeeper meant that every multiple of $50 I can save counts... and so it was the Eva when it came to how much I could save while balancing getting the best possible support/comfort/quality for a mattress. Eva’s hefty weight doesn’t bother me - gives me a good reason to maintain my physical strength and mobility! HTH!

John D.

John D.asked

Eva Mattress

Is it ok to leave Eva mattress standing on its side for around 24hrs or will it be damaged?

Geoffrey Cleverdon
Geoffrey Cleverdon

Strong mattress! Stiff edges when sitting. I don't see any problem storing mattress on side.

Mar S.

Mar S.asked

Eva Mattress

Hi, Can i put this mattress just on the floor? without any bed base?

is there suggestion how to care for it if it's just on the floor?

Chez
Chez

the Eva mattress is about 35cm thick and very firm. It would be fine on the floor if that's comfortable for you. (It would be too low for me). You don't need to flip the mattress as the memory foam is on the top, just rotate it every few months (turn it around so you swap the head end with the foot end.)

James
James

Keeping any mattress on the floor will lead to mould as there is no aeration on the bottom.

Get an answer from our members and Eva representatives

Compare all 5 Eva Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$600.00A$800.00A$900.00A$1,000.00
Type Pocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness32 cm32 cm32 cm32 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 5 Eva Mattress