Eva Mattress

Eva Mattress (page 3 of 39)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Star77

Star77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing mattress

Amazing quality so comfortable my son loves it it’s like sleeping on clouds will definitely recommend.
Now have to get one for my self.
Excellent service and it arrived in no time.

Eva M.Eva

So pleased to hear that your son is enjoying his mattress! Thanks for passing on your feedback and don't hesitate to get in touch with our team if there is something we can help you with :)

Great comfy mattress.

Well priced. Good communication. I no longer toss and turn or wake up sore. I highly recommend this mattress, and it arrives with wheels on the box making it easy to move!

Eva M.Eva

Hi Sabine! Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you're enjoying your Eva mattress and even happier that it has helped you get a good night's sleep! Take care and welcome to the Eva family :)

Stuace

StuaceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Mattress Eva

Super fast delivery. Easy to assemble. Very comfortable to sleep on. It's not too soft and firm enough to offer great support but soft enough to soak in to. Purchased for teenager and they are very happy. Best mattress they have had so far. Price was very reasonable.

Rina

RinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• King

way too soft, caused back and shoulder pain

When we first opened the mattress we noticed that the stitching on the top edge of the mattress was very uneven and there were loose threads. After telling "Eva" I was offered a small discount if I was to keep the mattress after the trial. So we tested the mattress for the minimum trial period of 30 days. It was way too soft and caused back and shoulder pain ( I never had a mattress cause shoulder pain before). Both, my husband and I were very uncomfortable and it was difficult to use it for 30 days. the mattress was not right for us.
However the customer service was great, return and refund was processed fast without issues.

Banshee

BansheeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best bloody mattress

I'm a real scrooge when it comes to money, so spending the $$$ on a brand new mattress was a big call. I was a tad nervous it wasn't going to be as good as I hoped, but boy was I wrong.
My new Eva Mattress is the bees knees. I have a bad back from a few too many horse riding accidents, so the perfect mattress is even harder to find for me.
Eva - I AM IN LOVE WITH MINE! Thank you!

Elisha

ElishaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best investment ever

very comfortable,I havent woken up with any joint pain like I used to,I am sleeping more soundly for the first time in my life,my only regret is I didnt buy one years ago.

Eva M.Eva

Thanks for the feedback Elisha! We hope that you're still sleeping soundly, please feel free to reach out if there is anything we can help with :)

Jordan

JordanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer experience

The customer service from the team here are 10/10 especially Kaya and Carly. They were absolutely fantastic from day one and I'll happily recommend my friends and family to try the Eva if they are in the market for a mattress.
I highly recommend giving their products a try

TIM

TIMMid North Coast, NSW

amazing, so happy with our purchase

after suffering from a sore back and hip, we decided it was time to get a new mattress. Our old mattress wasn't that old and cost a lot of money. Wanting to avoid spending a lot of money this time around we did lots of research and landed on the Eva Mattress. Great warranty and a great price. It had lots of great reviews and we can now add to those reviews. It took about 3 nights and the back is feeling great and the mattress is so comfy, we are struggling to get out of bed.

Eva M.Eva

Thanks for the feedback Tim! It's fantastic to hear that the mattress is a good fit for you, hopefully, the prolonged sleep-ins aren't too much of a downside. Always here to help if there are any questions or concerns :)

Christine

ChristinePerth, WA

Fantastic Mattress

Fantastic mattress! So comfortable. We sleep so much better now. Wish we had bought one years ago. Such an easy process to open the condensed mattress on our bed and wait for it to regain shape. Memory foam is amazing to sleep on.

Incredible!

This mattress is super supportive and comfortable. I have back, hip etc issues and this is glorious for that. Not saying it'll cure it, but it's definitely better than having springs dig in. My sleep has improved incredibly and I'm not sinking into my mattress.

Eva M.Eva

Thank you for the lovely feedback Katrina :) We're so glad to hear that you're sleeping well on your Eva!

Lisa

Lisa

This mattress will change your life!

I was worried about buying a mattress I hadn’t even laid on and one that comes in a box but believe me this mattress is amazing! I honestly have never had a mattress as supportive and we’ve had it for about 4 months and there is no change... we have slept better in the last 4 months that the last 4 years.

Camilla F.

Camilla F.Darling Downs, QLD

Best Mattress Ever

I was sceptical of the entire ‘mattress in a box’ craze, but after suffering from migraines due to terrible nights of sleep and having all sorts of neck and shoulder pain, I decided to give it a shot. The return policies on these deals make it worthwhile, right?
Well, certainly won’t be returning my mattress anytime soon. I’ve been sleeping on it nightly for a couple of months now and I am head over heels in love. I can’t remember the last time I slept without waking for a full night and that’s now my norm. It’s really comfy - not too firm and perfectly soft and feels like you’re being supported regardless of what position you sleep in.
Love my Eva. Thank you so much!

Ang99

Ang99Perth, WA

Can't believe this quality from a box mattress!

I had done alot of research and finally decided on Eva mattress. The delivery was seamless and you get to nominate a preferred day and time slot. On the day itself the driver called me when he was 15 mins away and then he helped to bring it into the house too instead of just leaving it outside. My partner has stopped complaining of back pain, and I love it's firm support, yet the comfortable memory foam layer at the top. It's like lying on a cloud. Very glad and I got used to the mattress within a week. It was nice to have the return option but we are definitely keeping it!

Eva M.Eva

Hey Ang! Thanks for the lovely photos and review - the mattress looks great in your room!

We're so happy to hear that has been comfortable for yourself and your partner, don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can help you with :)

David B.

David B.South West, WA

Great mattress

Been have great night sleeps the last few months of using no more back issues should of got one sooner is a firm mattress holds up well very supportive a1

Eva M.Eva

Thank you for the feedback David! It's great to hear that you're loving the mattress and that your back issues are feeling better! Take care :)

Excellent customer service - I encourage all to give the mattress a go.

This is a great company to deal with - everything they promised, they delivered! Purchasing and receiving the mattress was super easy! Unfortunately, the mattress was too firm for me but this provided me the opportunity to experience their return and refund process. This was just as easy as the purchase - super responsive, kept me updated at all time, and refund processed quickly. Super happy with my dealings with this company and I encourage everyone to give their product a go - you really have nothing to lose!

Maxine T.Far North Queensland, QLD

• King

Perfect Balance of Comfort and Support

Eva M.Eva

So pleased you're still sleeping happily Maxine :)

Carol Hawken

So supportive yet comfy!

Chris J

Chris JSydney, NSW

We love our Eva mattress

We've been sleeping on our new mattress for just over a month now and love it. I wake up less often during the night and am getting to sleep much faster than before.

The mattress is quite supportive and has helped with my lower back pain.

We previously had an all-foam mattress from a very popular online mattress company. Never again! It was garbage compared to our Eva mattress.

Delivery was quick and easy. The mattress is quite heavy but this is just a sign of quality IMHO.

Eva M.Eva

Thanks for your feedback Chris! It's amazing what a difference a good night's sleep can make and we're so pleased to hear that you're sleeping soundly and feeling supported with your Eva :)

A happy customer

This is a very comfortable, supportive mattress. We have slept very well since we bought it. The best thing is that you don't know there is another person in the bed.

Jai

Jaiasked

Eva Mattress

Which is better Eva or Sleeping duck?

I did a lot of research and bought a King size Eva mattress for our existing timber slat base. It doesn't have the re-zonability that Sleeping Duck has, but the Eva is an incredibly comfortable inner spring mattress with cool foam topping. Somehow it's firm yet soft at the same time and I have never slept better. My only caveat is that it is heavy to move. We love our Eva and it's half the price of Sleeping Duck.

Renjie T.
Renjie T.

I second Andrew-Morriset’s opinion. The Eva is “somehow” firm+supportive yet soft+comfy, and half the price of the Sleeping Duck. Sleeping Duck’s customisation isn’t high on my priority for I don’t think I am the “princess and the pea” kind of sensitive sleeper (but am curious to know how others find this aspect of the Sleeping Duck!). Admittedly, I have also considered other very closely-competing mattresses like Sleep Republic, Sherman, Macoda and Naptime, but being on Jobkeeper meant that every multiple of $50 I can save counts... and so it was the Eva when it came to how much I could save while balancing getting the best possible support/comfort/quality for a mattress. Eva’s hefty weight doesn’t bother me - gives me a good reason to maintain my physical strength and mobility! HTH!

John D.

John D.asked

Eva Mattress

Is it ok to leave Eva mattress standing on its side for around 24hrs or will it be damaged?

Strong mattress! Stiff edges when sitting. I don't see any problem storing mattress on side.

Mar S.

Mar S.asked

Eva Mattress

Hi, Can i put this mattress just on the floor? without any bed base?

is there suggestion how to care for it if it's just on the floor?

Chez
Chez

the Eva mattress is about 35cm thick and very firm. It would be fine on the floor if that's comfortable for you. (It would be too low for me). You don't need to flip the mattress as the memory foam is on the top, just rotate it every few months (turn it around so you swap the head end with the foot end.)

James
James

Keeping any mattress on the floor will lead to mould as there is no aeration on the bottom.

Get an answer from our members and Eva representatives

Compare all 5 Eva Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$600.00A$800.00A$900.00A$1,000.00
Type Pocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness32 cm32 cm32 cm32 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 5 Eva Mattress