Eva Mattress

Eva Mattress (page 4 of 39)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

So supportive yet comfy!

Chris J

Chris JSydney, NSW

We love our Eva mattress

We've been sleeping on our new mattress for just over a month now and love it. I wake up less often during the night and am getting to sleep much faster than before.

The mattress is quite supportive and has helped with my lower back pain.

We previously had an all-foam mattress from a very popular online mattress company. Never again! It was garbage compared to our Eva mattress.

Delivery was quick and easy. The mattress is quite heavy but this is just a sign of quality IMHO.

Eva M.Eva

Thanks for your feedback Chris! It's amazing what a difference a good night's sleep can make and we're so pleased to hear that you're sleeping soundly and feeling supported with your Eva :)

A happy customer

This is a very comfortable, supportive mattress. We have slept very well since we bought it. The best thing is that you don't know there is another person in the bed.

bdl83

bdl83South East Queensland, QLD

• King

Amazing mattress. Excellent value

Kathryn

KathrynTasmania

Best night sleep

I absolutely love my new mattress. It is so comfortable and I loved it from day 1. I have had back injuries and I find it has helped a lot. The only thing I would say is it is heavy to change on my own with my back but the sleep I get with it makes up for that.

Jane

JaneMurray Region, NSW

Highly recommended

Easy to unpack. Very comfortable right from the first time we used it. Good quality construction. Would highly recommend this mattress. Great value for money. Excellent mattress. Very fast delivery.

Eva M.Eva

It's great to hear the experience was smooth for you from start to finish Jane! Many customers love the unboxing process - it's pretty exciting! We love hearing that you're sleeping comfortably :)

Love it

Very comfy, sleep so well and good for the back. Feels amazing every time I get into bed
Sleeping better and longer.
No change in shape or firmness. Should last a long time.

Eva M.Eva

We're so happy to hear that you're sleeping well Tom - thanks for the great feedback :)

Louise Dickson

Louise DicksonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Value packed.

When I first bought it I didn’t go to Chiro for almost 3 months, didn’t need to, show how bad old mattress was and how good EVA IS. Haven’t had to go to As often either.

Love this mattress

My partner suffered aching hips and shoulders with our previous mattress but not with Eva. We have had this mattress for 18months and still love it. Super comfy, firm yep the top is nice and soft. And the price is so reasonable.

Eva M.Eva

Hi Ali - thank you so much for your feedback! We're so pleased to hear that our mattress has helped both yourself and your partner get a better night's sleep :)

Luna

Luna

Too firm for me but customer service was great

Debbie

DebbieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why did it take so long to find them?

Daiane M.

Daiane M.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I was surprise when my husband told me our mattress would come in a box.. I though that would be uncomfortable or too soft! But it’s perfect... our previous mattress I had issues during night time as he moved in bed and I used to wake up... but now I don’t even notice when he wakes up. On the second night I was already feeling like I had it for ages!

DANM

DANMSydney, NSW

Look no further

Thank you. After years of sleeping on an inferior mattress, i took the plunge, and after a lot of research settled on Eva. All i can say is that I am delighted, I no longer wake up with pins and needles, can sleep on my front without getting a bad back and sleep through the night. I was waking at 3am regularly and unable to get back to sleep, I am now cured. Partner disturbance is very effectively managed and there is excellent support across the whole mattress including the sides. I couldn't be happier.

Eva M.Eva

Luxury for a bargain price.

The mattress is very supportive while the top layer is still super plush and comfortable.

It took me a few nights to get used to it and I did have to get a lower profile pillow as I sleep on my front and side mostly and I do “sink in” a little. However, now that I’m used to it I wouldn’t want anything else.

The mattress is quite heavy and has deep sides which just add to the luxurious feeling of this of it. I still found that my existing sheets fit this mattress, although they do fit a little tighter.

Han N.Sydney, NSW

Excellent mattress. Chosen after countless hours of research and deliberation to replace my premium latex mattress.

Athira

Athira

bad for side sleepers!

To be fair, it is really soft and comfortable and my husband loves it but as a person who sleeps on their side and has neck and shoulder issues, I wouldn't recommend this mattress. No issues with delivery or customer support.

Jenna W.

Jenna W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s so big and chunky and hot!

The mattress is so big I can’t fit any sheets on properly. When I do they come off during the night. It’s also so heavy I can’t lift the corners and it’s not good with my bad back. The mattress is also very hot. Regretting this purchase.

Eva M.Eva

Review collected in partnership with Eva

Feedback

Feedback

Sleeping as a queen

heidijaneh

heidijaneh

Like a cloud - love it!

Very comfortable. I have pain in lower back and it has been great. I'm a shocking sleeper and I have noticed a bit of improvement. I haven't noticed any sagging, the top seems to dent if you kneel on it, but then come back. I've only had it for 2 months, so it's hard to know how it will last. Definitely best mattress I've ever had.

Jai

Jaiasked

Eva Mattress

Which is better Eva or Sleeping duck?

I did a lot of research and bought a King size Eva mattress for our existing timber slat base. It doesn't have the re-zonability that Sleeping Duck has, but the Eva is an incredibly comfortable inner spring mattress with cool foam topping. Somehow it's firm yet soft at the same time and I have never slept better. My only caveat is that it is heavy to move. We love our Eva and it's half the price of Sleeping Duck.

Renjie T.
Renjie T.

I second Andrew-Morriset’s opinion. The Eva is “somehow” firm+supportive yet soft+comfy, and half the price of the Sleeping Duck. Sleeping Duck’s customisation isn’t high on my priority for I don’t think I am the “princess and the pea” kind of sensitive sleeper (but am curious to know how others find this aspect of the Sleeping Duck!). Admittedly, I have also considered other very closely-competing mattresses like Sleep Republic, Sherman, Macoda and Naptime, but being on Jobkeeper meant that every multiple of $50 I can save counts... and so it was the Eva when it came to how much I could save while balancing getting the best possible support/comfort/quality for a mattress. Eva’s hefty weight doesn’t bother me - gives me a good reason to maintain my physical strength and mobility! HTH!

John D.

John D.asked

Eva Mattress

Is it ok to leave Eva mattress standing on its side for around 24hrs or will it be damaged?

Geoffrey Cleverdon
Geoffrey Cleverdon

Strong mattress! Stiff edges when sitting. I don't see any problem storing mattress on side.

Mar S.

Mar S.asked

Eva Mattress

Hi, Can i put this mattress just on the floor? without any bed base?

is there suggestion how to care for it if it's just on the floor?

Chez
Chez

the Eva mattress is about 35cm thick and very firm. It would be fine on the floor if that's comfortable for you. (It would be too low for me). You don't need to flip the mattress as the memory foam is on the top, just rotate it every few months (turn it around so you swap the head end with the foot end.)

James
James

Keeping any mattress on the floor will lead to mould as there is no aeration on the bottom.

Get an answer from our members and Eva representatives

Compare all 5 Eva Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) A$600.00A$800.00A$900.00A$1,000.00
Type Pocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness32 cm32 cm32 cm32 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)12 year(s)
Compare all 5 Eva Mattress