EvaKool Fibreglass RF110

EvaKool Fibreglass RF110

MPN: RFB110-FF
5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Portable Fridges / Freezers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cameron Jones

Cameron JonesAU

3rd evakool.

I have had an original Supakool 60 which I replaced with an Evakool RF60 approx 12 years ago. It has never really been turned off. It still runs perfectly. I now also have the RF110 for the camper trailer as well. I also own a waeco and had an Engel combi 60. There is no comparison with the evakools. On a Simpson desert trip I had beers leak and a tin of jam leak. The mess was pretty bad. If it was any other brand it would have been a problem. I dragged the RF60 into a hot shower in motel and washed it down (keeping the motor dry). They are well engineered and do the important things well.

Date PurchasedMar 2007