5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Portable Fridges / Freezers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

3rd evakool.

I have had an original Supakool 60 which I replaced with an Evakool RF60 approx 12 years ago. It has never really been turned off. It still runs perfectly. I now also have the RF110 for the camper trailer as well. I also own a waeco and had an Engel combi 60. There is no comparison with the evakools. On a Simpson desert trip I had beers leak and a tin of jam leak. The mess was pretty bad. If it was any other brand it would have been a problem. I dragged the RF60 into a hot shower in motel and washed it down (keeping the motor dry). They are well engineered and do the important things well.

Date PurchasedMar 2007

Sorry, there are no questions about EvaKool Fibreglass RF110 but you can read 4 questions about EvaKool RF Fibreglass.

CategoryPortable Fridges / Freezers