Evans Clarke Bidding Online

Evans Clarke Bidding Online

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Evans Clarke Bidding Online? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)
bob
bobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

crap customer service

being a regular customer both buying and selling over 15 years i thought more of them. but over the last few weeks continual emails and phone calls have had NO RESPONSE !! spent many thousands of dollars with them but now NOT HAPPY !!!

TONIA LABEL
TONIA LABEL

amazing buy great price exceptional quality!!

BID FOR 2 PAIRS OF SHOES, was worried when I read bad reports here on product review, re service and products.
BUT when I went to pickup my goods, was very happy with the attitude & politeness of the man that served me, also I'm extatic with my buy.

calais
calaisPerth, WA

Terrible

Evans Clarke auction was once good but now they are crap. They make up lame RRP. Im starting to feel they purchase cheap crap themselves then make up some RRP price and try to flog it off.