Evans & Evans Pools

Evans & Evans Pools

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Evans & Evans Pools? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Jason Green
Jason GreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

So glad I went Evans and Evans

So glad I went with Evans and Evans. It’s been 3 years plus since my pool was completed and Wade and Kylie still go out of their way to assist. True credit to a great business is their after sales experience. Thanks Evans and Evans for your great service.

Hoang A
Hoang AAU

Good honest reliable pool company

If your after a concrete pool don t go anywhere else if you want quality. From start to finish wade was happy to answer questions and help anywhere he could. Wade goes above and beyond to please customers.

Carheid
CarheidEight.mile plains

Perfect from start to finish

Contacted Evans & Evans pools Ipswich believe me these people are so honest and reliable it's not funny family owned business from start to finish they kept us informed what was going on workman all very pleasant and helpful would highly recomend them we had a 7 x3 concrete pool built and couldn't be happier