Ever Power Solar

Ever Power Solar (page 4 of 9)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (163)
  • Purchase Price$3,696.27
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Brendan Watkinson

Brendan WatkinsonPerth, WA

Outstanding expert service from start to finish.

Amazing experience. We had wanted solar for quite some time as our electricity bills were through the roof, but we didn’t know where to start. These guys were amazing - knowledgeable, helpful, fast and efficient from start to finish. Stella was great and then Justin was very helpful throughout the installation process. The guys that actually installed the system were very good also it went up quickly and they left no mess. Highly recommend this company.

Gabriela

GabrielaPerth, WA

Happy customer

Very professional service from quoting the product to installation the panels. The company was keeping me updated and they were very flexible when set up the installation day.

Phil

PhilHunter Region, NSW

Very poor service

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

Easy to deal with. Fast installation fair price happy customer. Good customer service very helpful with setting up the WiFi connection

Good experience. Happy customer

It was good experience being a part of member of EPS. Speaking to Staff Cole and Wilson really helped to go through the process. Would recommend everyone to be the part of it

Very helpful

They answered my questions, were patient and understanding. The installers arrived on time and professional. All in all, good service al round.

Great service , reliable product

installation is perfect and on time , no issues , perfects customer service , I had talked to several companies but for me ever power is the best comparable rate wise and even with the time for installation

Carol

CarolPerth, WA

Happy Customer

Wilson was very patient and helped me set up my app again after resetting the inverter. The app is great to keep a check on how the solar panels are working.

Chris

ChrisWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Just Great! Couldn't be happier.

No troubles, everything went smooth, all done in a day, the team provided clear information on all processes. Couldn't recommend Cole and the EPS Team enough. They were a great help!

Good work

The Service department was very prompt. I was facing a little trouble with my inverter and contacted Ever Power Solar. Wilson from Service Team contacted back to me immediately and helped me to resolve the issue. Happy with the service after installation.

Good Experience

Thanks to the entire team in Ever Power Solar, It was really fast, smooth and efficient. Cole Maxwell helped me to get a good solar system for a cheap price. The whole process was very fast, within two days after accepting the quote, they came and installed the system in our house, the installation team was also very efficient and helpful. Just waiting for my retailer to install smart meter so that I can start getting credit on my power bill.

Abraham

Ever Power SolarEver Power Solar

Well performing system and a pleasure to deal with

From requesting the initial quote through to installation the process to install solar at my regional property was effortless.
I write this review after having the system installed 6 months ago and can't fault anything. The output of the panels and inverter are great and it's great to have my electricity bills arrive in credit.

Very glad I choose Ever Power Solar.

Jim S.

Jim S.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Fantastic the installation team were just out of this world,all communications with the company were excellent just bent over to help you the total experience was something to hold onto

Nazim

NazimSydney, NSW

Great work by Ever Power Solar

Cole Maxwell and his team at Ever Power solar have been amazing in setting up our system in no time after we booked by paying the initial deposit for our 18x370W Panels (6.6KW System). The entire process took less than 4 days to complete. Cole has been very very effective in communication at each and every step of the process. He kept us informed and no matter the time or day, he was available to assist us with any queries that we had. I highly recommend Ever Power solar to anyone who is currently looking out for an efficient Solar system. You won't be disappointed with their customer service as well as the installation.

Moors

MoorsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service above and beyond

From my first dealings with Cole Maxwell and team Ever Power Solar I felt very comfortable with using this company. I could not fault anything from the beginning and after the installation for the panels. Some one was always available to answer any queries and to explain all the steps to me.
Now after receiving my first power bill I am very happy. Thank you to all who assisted

Very happy

Excellent service. Delivered in a timely fashion, within budget. Excellent value for money also. The quoting process was easy and everything that was promised was delivered. Highly recommended service provider.

Yaw

Yaw Sydney, NSW

It was exceptionally great

It was a great service and quick response whenever I had a questions by Cole Maxwell from EVER POWER SOLAR who made a great deal with a reasonable price for the friends those who I made recommendations to install the solar. They were all very happy with quick service in installation and the products. Highly Recommended for everyone.

Racheal

RachealSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything works well

There was a few little hiccups with the installation.... Samuel was very helpful and always answered any questions quickly ...
We have not received a bill yet and the saving is great and will get even better when we get a pool heater so that will be free electricity.....
From setting up the inverter online help was there quickly.... Thanks heaps ever power solar...

Sierra

SierraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy and glad I went with them

Very high quality system and very well priced. Cole was Very helpful and knowledgeable when we had any concerns and questions. Their customer support is helpful at every step of the installation process. We had no issues at all from start to finish which made it an all round pleasant experience.

Kate Crozier

Kate CrozierSouth East Queensland, QLD

Glad I went ahead finally to install solar

I was dealing with Cole Maxwell who was extremely helpful in getting me started. Also organising the payment plan. I wasn't happy with the first finance company, but he quickly found someone I was happy to go ahead with. Before install, Cole got in contact with me on a few occasions just to make sure everything was still ok to go ahead and that he had the correct info about our electricity etc. As installation was taking place, I had a text asking if it was being installed, which it was.

Then I had a follow up call from Cole a few days after install. He wanted to know if I was happy with everything. I would be very happy to refer the company and specifically Cole to others, especially due to the great communication.