Ever Power Solar

Ever Power Solar (page 3 of 9)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (131)
  • Purchase PriceA$3,635.30
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Midhun james

Midhun jamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

After installation of solar panel , I had some doubts with wifi connection and MR Wilson form technical side helped me to clear all my doubts and assisted with all installation.

Chris

ChrisWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Just Great! Couldn't be happier.

No troubles, everything went smooth, all done in a day, the team provided clear information on all processes. Couldn't recommend Cole and the EPS Team enough. They were a great help!

Ever Power SolarEver Power Solar

It works very well all good

Ever power solar gave very good service and the people there very helpful and would recommend to anyone and would nt hesitate to use again to anyone seeking solar system

Good work

The Service department was very prompt. I was facing a little trouble with my inverter and contacted Ever Power Solar. Wilson from Service Team contacted back to me immediately and helped me to resolve the issue. Happy with the service after installation.

Good Experience

Thanks to the entire team in Ever Power Solar, It was really fast, smooth and efficient. Cole Maxwell helped me to get a good solar system for a cheap price. The whole process was very fast, within two days after accepting the quote, they came and installed the system in our house, the installation team was also very efficient and helpful. Just waiting for my retailer to install smart meter so that I can start getting credit on my power bill.

Abraham

Ever Power SolarEver Power Solar

Well performing system and a pleasure to deal with

From requesting the initial quote through to installation the process to install solar at my regional property was effortless.
I write this review after having the system installed 6 months ago and can't fault anything. The output of the panels and inverter are great and it's great to have my electricity bills arrive in credit.

Very glad I choose Ever Power Solar.

This was Perfect and cheaper

Alex helped with all the papers, installation and very cost effective. Maintained good communication.The solar app was installed with the help of Mr. Wilson and he explained the minute Details of it... Thank you ever power Solar team... You have done a wonderful job.

Jim S.

Jim S.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Fantastic the installation team were just out of this world,all communications with the company were excellent just bent over to help you the total experience was something to hold onto

Ever Power SolarEver Power Solar

Very high class customer service.

Panel installation was very smoth process. They have done their job within specified time. Their customer service is very high class. My all requests are treated with high urgency. Over all very good experience.

Nazim

NazimSydney, NSW

Great work by Ever Power Solar

Cole Maxwell and his team at Ever Power solar have been amazing in setting up our system in no time after we booked by paying the initial deposit for our 18x370W Panels (6.6KW System). The entire process took less than 4 days to complete. Cole has been very very effective in communication at each and every step of the process. He kept us informed and no matter the time or day, he was available to assist us with any queries that we had. I highly recommend Ever Power solar to anyone who is currently looking out for an efficient Solar system. You won't be disappointed with their customer service as well as the installation.

Don

DonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good easy transaction

Good communication fast delivery of installation (12 days) and competitive price.
Excellent service from sales staff Wendy , installation team Oska and good follow up from William.
Good response to replace faulty circuit breaker after sales service.
Very pleased with all involved.

Nyein

NyeinSydney, NSW

The best

Installation process, they take the action faster than I think. I don't have any issue with this company, all are going smoothly. Cole Maxwell and team are very nice and make comfortable. I did the right choice.

Moors

MoorsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service above and beyond

From my first dealings with Cole Maxwell and team Ever Power Solar I felt very comfortable with using this company. I could not fault anything from the beginning and after the installation for the panels. Some one was always available to answer any queries and to explain all the steps to me.
Now after receiving my first power bill I am very happy. Thank you to all who assisted

Very happy

Excellent service. Delivered in a timely fashion, within budget. Excellent value for money also. The quoting process was easy and everything that was promised was delivered. Highly recommended service provider.

Yaw

Yaw Sydney, NSW

It was exceptionally great

It was a great service and quick response whenever I had a questions by Cole Maxwell from EVER POWER SOLAR who made a great deal with a reasonable price for the friends those who I made recommendations to install the solar. They were all very happy with quick service in installation and the products. Highly Recommended for everyone.

Racheal

RachealSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything works well

There was a few little hiccups with the installation.... Samuel was very helpful and always answered any questions quickly ...
We have not received a bill yet and the saving is great and will get even better when we get a pool heater so that will be free electricity.....
From setting up the inverter online help was there quickly.... Thanks heaps ever power solar...

Sierra

SierraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy and glad I went with them

Very high quality system and very well priced. Cole was Very helpful and knowledgeable when we had any concerns and questions. Their customer support is helpful at every step of the installation process. We had no issues at all from start to finish which made it an all round pleasant experience.

Very good service

We received the quote from Cole Maxwell at EPS and was very happy with it. He explained everything and even the option for different watt panels. The installation went well even when i asked for inverter to be positioned in garage. The process was smooth from quote to installation. I would recommend Cole and his team at EverPower solar as at present I'm happy with the product they have installed.

Kate Crozier

Kate CrozierSouth East Queensland, QLD

Glad I went ahead finally to install solar

I was dealing with Cole Maxwell who was extremely helpful in getting me started. Also organising the payment plan. I wasn't happy with the first finance company, but he quickly found someone I was happy to go ahead with. Before install, Cole got in contact with me on a few occasions just to make sure everything was still ok to go ahead and that he had the correct info about our electricity etc. As installation was taking place, I had a text asking if it was being installed, which it was.

Then I had a follow up call from Cole a few days after install. He wanted to know if I was happy with everything. I would be very happy to refer the company and specifically Cole to others, especially due to the great communication.

Ever Power SolarEver Power Solar

Very professional was told step by step what was happening.

The installation of the panel's was very professional very quick and kept us up to date of what they where doing would highly recommend them it's great to find someone you can trust.