Ever Power Solar

Ever Power Solar (page 4 of 9)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (132)
  • Purchase PriceA$3,635.30
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Very good service

We received the quote from Cole Maxwell at EPS and was very happy with it. He explained everything and even the option for different watt panels. The installation went well even when i asked for inverter to be positioned in garage. The process was smooth from quote to installation. I would recommend Cole and his team at EverPower solar as at present I'm happy with the product they have installed.

Kate Crozier

Kate CrozierSouth East Queensland, QLD

Glad I went ahead finally to install solar

I was dealing with Cole Maxwell who was extremely helpful in getting me started. Also organising the payment plan. I wasn't happy with the first finance company, but he quickly found someone I was happy to go ahead with. Before install, Cole got in contact with me on a few occasions just to make sure everything was still ok to go ahead and that he had the correct info about our electricity etc. As installation was taking place, I had a text asking if it was being installed, which it was.

Then I had a follow up call from Cole a few days after install. He wanted to know if I was happy with everything. I would be very happy to refer the company and specifically Cole to others, especially due to the great communication.

Ever Power SolarEver Power Solar

Very professional was told step by step what was happening.

The installation of the panel's was very professional very quick and kept us up to date of what they where doing would highly recommend them it's great to find someone you can trust.

Sumit

SumitMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome people!

It seemed to be difficult project for me before I had word with Cole Maxwell from EPS !

He was very helpful during the process from start to end.

Great customer service

Get quotes

very good system in very good price. Very helpful and knowledgeable sales representative. Good customer support and helpful at every step for installation and monitoring. Installation done without any problem

Ever Power SolarEver Power Solar

MS, thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your experience. We are always happy to serve you and your friends for Solar again. Kind Regards, Ever Power Solar

Nadhim

NadhimSydney, NSW

Super fast service

Vipulkumar P.

Vipulkumar P.

Great value Of money

Great price for a great system. Very helpful and knowledgeable salesman.
Install was done very professionally, in the timeframe promised.
Top customer supprt helped me set up the wireless monitoring system.
Very pleased and would recomment Ever power solar to anyone.

Super Solar!

Not only was the system extremely well priced but installation was quick and painless. Installers gave me a great overview on how the system works. After sales service has been excellent!

Review collected in partnership with Ever Power Solar

solar insterlation

installation whent without any problems had leak in roof from broken tile i called them and they were there the next day to fix very happy the company kept me informed of when they would start the installers were very proffesional and cleaned up when they finished

Lorraine

LorraineWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I would recommend this company to everyone who would like solar. Can not thank them enough

No can not fault this company. Would recommend them to everyone that wants solar. Great job nice insulation team. Highly recommended. Only company that done what they said when they said.

Get quotes

My Experience with EPS Suppling, installing, testing and completing my solar system

It was nice and smooth operation of installing the panels on the roof
It was pleasant experience with the installer and his team.
Dealing with staff from EPS, gave a good example of excellent service, looking after the whole process from start to finish.
Staff from EPS provided high quality of service and set good example to other suppliers to follow.
I did not have any problems whatsoever dealing with EPS, they provided professional and experienced service with a lot of curtsey.
I will be happy to recommend EPS to others.
I appreciate all the good work for me.

amod poudel

amod poudelSydney, NSW

Good service

This is my first company to deal with.i have installed 3 days ago.
I hardly see the difference and utilise the service because of bad weather.but the company guy helped me solving my problems.
Thanks to William.

good customer service and friendly behaviour helpful person Will deal again in future.

Ever Power SolarEver Power Solar

Excellent service with reasonable price

Matt

MattNorth Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Quick easy install. Great price and customer support. Sales person checked in the whole way through the process from quote to installation. Hassle free would recommend them to anyone seeking solar in Townsville

Chez

ChezWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Saving money

Installation process was faultless, although it did take the full day. Inverter stopped working 11 months in, however after much communication with the team members, was fixed in 10 days. The EPS team are awesome and actually care about the customer, even after the installment.

It worked well

Been wanting solar for a while but needed to cut tree's to take advantage of having one ,so always told sales man maybe another year give me a bell. Well the salesman Cole Maxwell would ring me 1 year to the day for 3 years I reckon. Finally asked what sort of deal they had , sounded good so said ok .everything went well with installation and are happy with overpower team . Thanks shane

Ever Power SolarEver Power Solar

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Shane. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied and had great experience dealing with us. We really appreciate for taking out time for reviewing us.

Get quotes

Friendly and efficient both personally with electrician on site to over the phone with any questions and issues.Wilson our trouble shooter over the phone was patient with our not so tech knowledge and his immediate customer support was great.

Ever Power SolarEver Power Solar

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Gazza. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied and had great experience dealing with us. We really appreciate for taking out time for reviewing us.

Zsu

Zsu

so far so good

So far so good,solar panels have been installed,but have not been connected to the grid,otherwise great service,good price just have to wait how effective the system is,installers were friendly and effective

Ever Power SolarEver Power Solar

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied and had great experience dealing with us. We really appreciate for taking out time for reviewing us.

Stay away from them, worst customer service

installer failed to installed the fornious invertor. since 13 th March still not working.
fornious technical support team said Ever power solar installer didn’t installed properly and then Ever power solar installer name Simon said he is not competent to open this and installed properly.
Since 13th March my invertor still not working as of today and Ever power solar team didn’t do anything as of today although money been paid 13th March.
I never ever recommend this company to any one and I had the worst customer service from them specially from their installer here in Sydney.

Topdog

TopdogWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great company highly recommend

Great friendly service highly recommend
hassle free from deposit to installation great price for quality Cole was friendly and always available for and questions and to guide me through from start to finish