Ever Power Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (143)
  • Purchase Price$3,673.92
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Keith

KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reconnect solar clould

Great service helped us through the steps patient with us thanks for your help Wilson our system now works I am not a customer of your but recieved great service

Kim Roche

Kim Roche South East Queensland, QLD

Solar installation

Overall a good experience from dealing with the sales people
They seemed reliable and got back to me in a prompt and timely manner to the installation team, they were quick and efficient anf friendly to the after care which is available

Trustworthiness
Michael

Michael South East Queensland, QLD

great work

A great experience install in 4 days good by Edward & Neil vance from the sales department took care of me Wilson from service took care of me as well good work guys

Awesome got me connected

After a seamless purchase and install, we had an issue with a confusing setup and it was solved awesomely by Wilson on help desk, also thanks to Travis and Tony.

System Size8.5 KW

Pauline

PaulineWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic

Everything went well and was easy to get along with everyone. Murray was friendly courteous and very professional. The panels look good and there was no mess left. Right from start to finish the experience was wonderful.

SUNEESH STEPHEN

SUNEESH STEPHENMurray Region, NSW

THE BEST SERVICE EVER !

I cannot thank enough for the excellent service provided by Ever Power Solar. Communication was simply great. They were very adaptive with the quote. I have done my research for 2 years and finally decided to go with them. Installation was pretty fast and even before the agreed the date. Debbie and Sophie were extremely helpful always... I am a very satisfied Customer.

Satisfied Customer

After a few teething problems with the installation all issues were sorted the system is now up and running perfectly. The support I received from the Service guy Wilson was excellent in helping me set up the WIFI monitoring system - excellent support.

Aman

AmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best service

Great people, great communication and great product.
They beat every quote.
Explained everything with so many options to chose. They installed everything as they booked in right time frame.
Highly recommend their service.

Review collected in partnership with Ever Power Solar

Jun A.

Jun A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

All in all fantastic work!

I can only thank about their work to install the solar panels at my house. They were quick, responsive, polite, and also proposed very competitive price. The installers they sent were just lovely and showed high quality standard. I recommend this company to everyone.

Review collected in partnership with Ever Power Solar

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend to use

I dealt with Wilson and Simon, they both have been amazing and very supportive. It turned out that I have installed system from other provider but they still assist to save some money for tech to come and it cost me extra. I would highly recommend you to all my friends and family. Thank you for your support

Trustworthiness

Mary Ann Toledo

Mary Ann Toledo Darling Downs, QLD

Happy customer

They were very helpful in installing our solar power. Especially Neil, Wilson, Edward.. vary thankful for them for installing the solar power and showing us how to connect the technical side of the solar power

Tony De Zwaan

Tony De ZwaanFar North Queensland, QLD

Good service

Good service and friendly staff very good product the staff was very friendly and helpful Wilson was very professional and Martin was very helpful as well thank you guys very much I will try and get family and friends to contact you

Ever Power SolarEver Power Solar

Punctual, informative and helpful. Our solar power has been great in its working and results for the returns have been excellent. We would recommend Ever power solar on these outcomes.

Good Service and Quality product

They run through solar installation process from beginning to end. Reasonable price and installation team was really efficient and they know the job better. Explained all functions and helped to setup online application to show feed in electricity. Staff Cole helped through this process efficiently.

kumar

kumarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Friendly Experience

Very friendly and helpfull team. Stella, Nick and Wilson from the head office were very helpfull. Nick manage to upgrade my inverter to 10kw for no charge. Wilson was very helpfull to connect the inverter via Wifi. The onsite installation team did a great job, very tidy and friendly bunch. They consulted will me first about installation and cabling.They were very helpfull . Overall communication was very good and timely with EPS. Now just waiting for my Engery supplier to connect to the grid which could be anytime now.

Find out how Ever Power Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Solar panels installation made easy

Cole Maxwell and Travis made my home solar panels installation easy. Excellent communication and guiding through the completion of installation of solar panels on time. Lastly waiting for smart meter installation by electricity provider to review on product.

Kimmy

KimmySydney, NSW

Great service and price

Cole and Wilson were very helpful. I had researched a few others but decided on Ever Power as Cole was very responsive. Had a slight glitch with Seraphim panels being available but installed Jinko which was a free upgrade. Installation was great and so clean. The guys were very nice and helpful. We had Fronius inverter and love it so far. Would recommend them.

Solar Power installation

Travis was great at commumicating every step of the way via phone calls, text send email. The panel and inverter installation was simple on my end as the guys did all the work. Just needing the electricity company to connect the solar meter before being able to comment on the product

Great customer service

The company has great customer service if you ever encounter any difficulties. We had trouble connecting our inverter to the wifi and Wilfon was great help. He stay on the phone for as long as we needed to get it fixed. Very patient and helpful

Esai

EsaiSydney, NSW

Perfect job done well

Max and Travis did a very good job in being connected with me, and completing my 6.6KW solar power installation. It was super quick and clean, with the best competitive offer in the market. And they provided me best quality products which was not made or owned from a country where Corona emerged (as I did personally asked!)