Everbuying.net

Everbuying.net

Brand Manager for Everbuying.net? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
    Alasdair
    AlasdairGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

About as bad as it can get

Dear John
    Dear JohnMontreal

good price + great shopping experience

This is the place where I shop for gadget, mobile phone. I have been shopping with them for many yrs already. A few orders have problem but it was resolved in the expected time by the support department. The free shipping usually takes very long to arrive. I personally prefer to pay for the tracking number for faster shipment and peace of mind. I would recommend this online store for anyone looking for good deals on little gadgets.

kingfisher49Tas, 7467

What terrible after sale service.

kingfisher49

no follow up from this crowd

ducusor
    ducusoralba iulia

Enjoyable and reliable chinese site

From one of the last orders E1704021214557633 satisfied with, to many others from gadget,toys...i could say that everbuying is a favorite site along with gearbest.A vast palette of products,with new ones updated regularly,a good and prompt customer service which never let you down,free shipping and points rewards indicate a good site to spend money.Even the shipping it is not always their strong point,remember items come from China.
    The prices are also very competitive compared with other chinese sites so sometimes on flash sales you may find some really bargain even cheaper than gearbest or alliexpress.
    Alltogether i enjoy buying from everbuying now and in the future.

Andrii Kariabin
    Andrii Kariabinbuttista.carrera@gmail.com

Great store.

I bought in this shop several times, I liked the simplicity of this site and the possibility to pay with a help of PayPal. Last time I ordered the case for the tablet pc. It takes them not much time to process the order, delivery is quick and it's important to me. Besides, prices are very nice for such quality, and without any doubt I will continue buying goods at Everbuying. I didn't have any problems with it, that's why I recommend this shop as one of the best among thousands

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
    where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Good prices and almost free delivery on many items offered...

Buy time after time some smartphones and other items for very good prices and fast free delivery to UK. Also you can collect points on every purshase and then spent points as extra money off your shopping. Customer service also fast in response if any questions asked.

Alan Graham
    Alan GrahamAU

Claytons ordering ( the goods that rarely get delivered )

Kostas
    KostasPtolemaida

Great store!

I ordered ROCK zircon earphones from Everbuying store. The processing and delivery time was very fast. The product arrived safe and the quality was very good. Also, the price was cheap for this quality earphones! I will definitely continue to buy from Everbuying.

Anna
    AnnaDnipro

Great store, only positive experience!

I made my first order on Everbuying store and i'm very satisfied. I ordered BoboVR Z4 Mini virtual glasses and Xiaomi usb lamp - all came fast and safe. Delivery was free and it's very important for me.

Sur
    SurVarna

Excellent service

I've made a dozen of orders from this e-shop and all of them were processed very fast and delivered to me in about two weeks (I'm from Bulgaria). All items I bought from there are a quality products which meet my expectations. Once I had an issue with a purchase but the customer service resolved it in no time with the best for me solution.

sergyaka
    sergyaka

Ambiguous store!

Malik
    MalikBristol

Reliable and cheap

I purchased a Smok Alien mod for Vaping and a few other items and found this company has very competitive prices and quick delivery depending on shipping service used. Also takes paypal as payment for that extra peace of mind

Lot΄s of goods in Everbuying, great prices, fast delivery!

I wanted to buy a cell phone for my wife as a present for her birthday. So I looked at Everbuying and I bought one. The price was around 30 euros and it came in less than 20 days in Greece. My wife was excited with her new phone!!

aksamija
    aksamijaSarajevo

Realy my favorite

I shop in this online shop more than 4 years and already spent $1090, All shopping experience is great, Fast processing orders, good shipping time, post buying service and costumer care is high level (resending lost items if you pay insurance, refunding cash if out of stock item) Also earning points for items review and spent them like cash... I will continue to shop with them :)

Eazh
    EazhMarina Horka

Favorite store, which honestly brings the goods!

Bought in this store many times.
    Really liked the simplicity of the site and the possibility of payment through paypal. All my orders were received.

Last time ordered a Smart Watch. This is a quality watch, which measures heart rate, steps, and linked to my phone. Then I bought their phone. The store has really supported me goods after purchase, that was great!

Support always responds, usually within 24 hours. Suggest