Everbuying.net

Brand Manager for Everbuying.net? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
    Andrii Kariabin
    Andrii Kariabinbuttista.carrera@gmail.com

Great store.

I bought in this shop several times, I liked the simplicity of this site and the possibility to pay with a help of PayPal. Last time I ordered the case for the tablet pc. It takes them not much time to process the order, delivery is quick and it's important to me. Besides, prices are very nice for such quality, and without any doubt I will continue buying goods at Everbuying. I didn't have any problems with it, that's why I recommend this shop as one of the best among thousands

Good prices and almost free delivery on many items offered...

Buy time after time some smartphones and other items for very good prices and fast free delivery to UK. Also you can collect points on every purshase and then spent points as extra money off your shopping. Customer service also fast in response if any questions asked.

Kostas
    KostasPtolemaida

Great store!

I ordered ROCK zircon earphones from Everbuying store. The processing and delivery time was very fast. The product arrived safe and the quality was very good. Also, the price was cheap for this quality earphones! I will definitely continue to buy from Everbuying.

Anna
    AnnaDnipro

Great store, only positive experience!

I made my first order on Everbuying store and i'm very satisfied. I ordered BoboVR Z4 Mini virtual glasses and Xiaomi usb lamp - all came fast and safe. Delivery was free and it's very important for me.

Sur
    SurVarna

Excellent service

I've made a dozen of orders from this e-shop and all of them were processed very fast and delivered to me in about two weeks (I'm from Bulgaria). All items I bought from there are a quality products which meet my expectations. Once I had an issue with a purchase but the customer service resolved it in no time with the best for me solution.

Malik
    MalikBristol

Reliable and cheap

I purchased a Smok Alien mod for Vaping and a few other items and found this company has very competitive prices and quick delivery depending on shipping service used. Also takes paypal as payment for that extra peace of mind

Lot΄s of goods in Everbuying, great prices, fast delivery!

I wanted to buy a cell phone for my wife as a present for her birthday. So I looked at Everbuying and I bought one. The price was around 30 euros and it came in less than 20 days in Greece. My wife was excited with her new phone!!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
    where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
    aksamija
    aksamijaSarajevo

Realy my favorite

I shop in this online shop more than 4 years and already spent $1090, All shopping experience is great, Fast processing orders, good shipping time, post buying service and costumer care is high level (resending lost items if you pay insurance, refunding cash if out of stock item) Also earning points for items review and spent them like cash... I will continue to shop with them :)

Eazh
    EazhMarina Horka

Favorite store, which honestly brings the goods!

Bought in this store many times.
    Really liked the simplicity of the site and the possibility of payment through paypal. All my orders were received.

Last time ordered a Smart Watch. This is a quality watch, which measures heart rate, steps, and linked to my phone. Then I bought their phone. The store has really supported me goods after purchase, that was great!

Support always responds, usually within 24 hours. Suggest

fjpinto20
    fjpinto20Portugal

Everbuying.net

Good place to buy with low prices and a good support
    Try and see for yourself
    Lots of products with a very low price and quality

Fastav V
    Fastav VHodonin

Good shop, quality products and fast delivery.

More than 2 years I'm shopping in chinese internetshops and Everbuying.net is my favorite.
    The prices of the products are very nice and low.
    The delivery time is about 2-3 weeks.
    Support is great, especially reviews of user who bought same product
    They have PayPal payments so there is absolutely no risk of your credit card data and you gain PayPal client protection.
    I never had a problem with Everbuying, so I recommend this web store

Really reliable online store with a giant good customer service and after sales!

Everbuying really Good

I've already been a very satisfied customer of Ever Buying. The goods are very competitively priced and you can also pay with points. Purchases are carefully handled by Ever Buying and very fast and shipped with great care. Regularly I have noticed that my goods are shipped with tracking number by Ever Buying while I still had not paid for sending with tracking number. Finely Ever Buying!

I wish could therefore recommend everyone to share a threshold are my great experience with Ever Buying.

Thanks Ever Buying!

Glenda L
    Glenda L

True to photo, inexpensive, everyone should use this site. LOVE IT

I bought the trike planter, it is absolutely beautiful. The plants are so natural looking. Why would you buy from anywhere else. inexpensive items, delivery on time. LOVE THIS SITE

Ganzo G104 tookit

I recently made this purchase ,the product arrived within the expected date,I paid for Paypal I will return to this store :-) good tool to use small easy operation

My favorite store

I have about 50 shopping in this store. There is no reason for complaint, I have only positive experiences. Once parcel is lost, but I got re-shipment of goods. There was also a delay in dispatch, but customer service helped me. By the way, customer service always respond within 24 hours, always friendly and competent.
    Finally, I recommend this store.