Everdry Carpet Cleaning Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Evelyn

Evelynasked

Hi, could you please quote on cleaning a small unit lounge, hall and main room carpet area plus a 2.5 seater lounge and wing back arm chair, many thanks Evelyn

sydneymidgeasked

Hi. Will they move furniture?

Happy Customer
Happy Customer

Unsure- he came by himself so if it needs two people you will need to give him advance notice. I didn't get him to move bed etc- he just did around it to save time and unnecessary cost.

Thanks for your advice.

Mazasked

Hello, wonder if you service the Marsden Park area? Also, what's the recommended drying time after having my carpets cleaned?

Hi Maz

Yes we service the Marsden park area.

In winter you need to allow around 12 hours to dry but can be walked on at anytime with clean feet or shoes.

Regards Michael

Maz

Thank you - might wait until spring!

Yuliana

Yulianaasked

Hi there trying to book and contact but could not find your contact number? Would you kindly please contact me on [contact details removed]? Thanks.

Hello

My contact number is 1800 200 037
Mob. 0412201927
Www. everdry.com.au
Email. info@everdry.com.au

Regards Michael

Silvia

Silviaasked

Can you please send me your website so I can find out prices, please?

Michael S.Everdry Carpet Cleaning

my web address is www.everdry.com.au

Derrick Pereira

Derrick Pereiraasked

How does one remove red wine stains from clothing?

sam
sam

Hi Derrick,
Liquorland and woolworths have products that remove red wine. The one in woolworths comes in a sml 3pack stain remover bottles. Its usually in the laundry section & from mrmory the one in liquorland is called wine away. Porters might also have it. Your best off using those products as they are designed based on removing the particular enzymes and proteins present that stains the carpet.

lyn brentnall

lyn brentnallasked

Looking for a quote for a 15mtr hall way and 15 stairs, 6 yr old dark carpet, with dog urine stains, realiase they wont come out but need to deoderise and freshen up.

Peter151
Peter151

Hi, i would'nt know how much it would be. He costs a bit more than others ive had, but he did a much better job. My carpets came up looking new again and where dry in under 5 hours. Regards.

Get an answer from our members and Everdry Carpet Cleaning representatives