Everdry Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Questions & Answers

Elaine

Hi, May I have a pricelist for carpet cleaning for our show room. Thanks

Maureen O'Donohue
Maureen O'Donohue

Hi Elaine, You would have to ring Everdry Carpet Cleaning and speak to Michael to get a quote.

Everdry Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning   DM

Hi Elaine Give me a call and I'll answer all your questions.

Narelle
Narelle

3 year old carpet. Carpet cleaning needed for one bedroom, hallway and loungeroom; freshening up following a new kitchen.
However 2 years ago plastic was put on carpet to keep it clean during a bathroom renovation and the sticky stuff was left behind which picked up dirt , I did have it chemically cleaned but I can still see where the plastic was laid. You may have a product that might remove some of the stain. I accept the fact that it may be there permanently.
Do you do Northern Beaches of Sydney? Could you please provide a quote. I would like it done the week following Easter . Thank you Narelle

Vidhyasri S.

Hi, will you be able to help with juice and turmeric stains on carpet? Also, do you service in Epping area?

Everdry Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning   DM

Hi Vidhyasri Those type of stains need to be attended to right away otherwise they become permanent. We service the Epping area.

Michael

Thanks for the response Michael

Evelyn
Evelyn

Hi, could you please quote on cleaning a small unit lounge, hall and main room carpet area plus a 2.5 seater lounge and wing back arm chair, many thanks Evelyn

sydneymidge

Hi. Will they move furniture?

Happy Customer
Happy Customer

Unsure- he came by himself so if it needs two people you will need to give him advance notice. I didn't get him to move bed etc- he just did around it to save time and unnecessary cost.

Thanks for your advice.

Maz

Hello, wonder if you service the Marsden Park area? Also, what's the recommended drying time after having my carpets cleaned?

Everdry Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning   DM

Hi Maz Yes we service the Marsden park area.

In winter you need to allow around 12 hours to dry but can be walked on at anytime with clean feet or shoes.

Maz

Thank you - might wait until spring!

Yuliana
Yuliana

Hi there trying to book and contact but could not find your contact number? Would you kindly please contact me on [contact details removed]? Thanks.

Hello My contact number is 1800 200 037

Mob. 0412201927

Www. everdry.com.au

Email. info@everdry.com.au

Silvia
Silvia

Can you please send me your website so I can find out prices, please?

Everdry Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning   DM

my web address is external link

Derrick Pereira
Derrick Pereira

How does one remove red wine stains from clothing?

sam
sam

Hi Derrick,

Liquorland and woolworths have products that remove red wine. The one in woolworths comes in a sml 3pack stain remover bottles. Its usually in the laundry section & from mrmory the one in liquorland is called wine away. Porters might also have it. Your best off using those products as they are designed based on removing the particular enzymes and proteins present that stains the carpet.

lyn brentnall
lyn brentnall

Looking for a quote for a 15mtr hall way and 15 stairs, 6 yr old dark carpet, with dog urine stains, realiase they wont come out but need to deoderise and freshen up.

Peter151
Peter151

Hi, i would'nt know how much it would be. He costs a bit more than others ive had, but he did a much better job. My carpets came up looking new again and where dry in under 5 hours. Regards.

Get an answer from our members and Everdry Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning representatives