99% · 2262 · 1%

Nelly
NellySydney, NSW

Old carpet looks new again

I cannot thank Michael enough for a superb job he did of my old beige carpet. Stains which I thought were permanent were removed and carpet was revitalised. I definitely will use Everydry again.
Tessa
TessaSydney, NSW

Great job!

Michael did a fantastic job in bringing my cream linen sofa back to freshness. Looks new! Amazing job and done so efficiently. Highly recommended. Very easy to talk to and gave helpful hints. Thanks Michael.
lproietti
lproiettiSydney, NSW3 posts

Super impressed

I am beyond impressed with Everdry Carpet Cleaning. I had a sofa and rug cleaned and I can't believe that the sofa I thought was not that bad now looks like a brand new sofa I'm shook! The rug is back in tip-top condition.
Micheal was punctual, friendly and very thorough.,Could not recommend his services enough!
Thank you for a fantastic job.
Mar C.
Mar C.Sydney, NSW

I will use Everdry again

Michael arrived promptly to clean my badly stained carpet and sofa. He was here for 3 hours and my beige carpet is beige once again. Thank you for a fantastic job.
Kirstin
KirstinSydney, NSW2 posts

Like new!

Honestly, my lounge was absolutely putrid. A light grey fabric modular which had definitely seen better days, it had an orange tint and enough hair between the cushions to create a couple of wigs. But this all changed when Michael arrived this morning and restored my lounge.. it now looks like it did when I bought it years ago! I am so happy! He was punctual, friendly and very thorough.. could not recommend his services enough!
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW3 posts

Five star steam and leather sofa cleaning

Michael is courteous, a hard worker, & knowledgeable. Our carpet and white leather couch are now like new. (See photos) Very fair price for a 5 star job.
I found him on this site and hoped he would be half as good as it stated. He exceeded that and proves you still can get top class service in Australia. Very impressed and I am recommending him to some of my most difficult friends!
Mike T.
Mike T.Sydney, NSW3 posts

I'll keep coming back - its always a excellent outcome

I've benefited from their service regularly , great job, great service, carpets always come up so good, and they are flexible, personable, efficient, and consistently good at what they do best - the carpet always looks amazing. The upholstery work is always on point, everything old is new again!
Mary B.
Mary B.Sydney, NSW

Why would you trust anyone else!

Michael removed a coffee stain from my wool carpet that I thought would not come out. Amazing! He also cleaned my husband's favourite armchair which now looks like new. Great job also! Michael is a true professional who knows his profession well, gives good advice and is a pleasant, punctual and honest person. i would highly recommend Michael.
Orlagh
OrlaghSydney, NSW

Amazing results .....excellent service

Thank you very much Michael for giving my old sofa and arm chair the deep clean they so needed. I am amazed at the result, they look brand new. Excellent value for money and service with a smile.
Colette P.
Colette P.

Not just good-GREAT

Michael WAS punctual! Just as the other reviewers said...I really just wanted a good job for my old cream VERY dirty and stained carpet-the result, though, was amazing! I can’t believe how great it looks!! And my two rugs were also fantastic. I recommend him with a full 5 stars!!!
VKW
VKWSydney, NSW

Michael was very punctual and upfront about costs before starting work. Carpet not cleaned for over a decade, yet he managed to do wonders-virtually as good as new. He was very thorough and I would not hesitate to hire him again in future.
Clair
Clair3 posts

Highly recommended

Our rental carpets were in a state. Michael did an amazing job I did not believe they could look that good. He was extremely good to communicate with. I will be asking for his services again and recommending him to my neighbours.
RPB
RPBSydney, NSW

Exceeds expectation

What more can you ask for, polite, easy to deal with, on time, fabulous clean at great price. Got through my rental inspection without a hitch. Definitely recommend Everdry highly
Madbro
MadbroSydney Surrounds, NSW17 posts
Emily
EmilySydney, NSW
Sciencez
SciencezSydney, NSW6 posts

Prompt, Friendly, Professional

Michael arrived at the agreed time - he is polite, friendly and very professional.
The carpet cleaning was done very efficiently and looked great at the end of the job.
Michael went to a lot of trouble to get all of the stains out of the carpet. Unfortunately two were not completely removed, but I must say that Michael put a lot of effort into trying to remove them both - so I can not blame him for that.

I would highly recommend Michael and Everdry - he does a great job and is a dedicated professional.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Everdry Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Cleo
CleoSydney, NSW3 posts

Very happy with Everdry

Michael did a great job on our carpet, which hadn't been cleaned for 5 or so years and had a lot of dirty foot marks plus a few stains. He is a lovely person to deal with, very professional and friendly, arrived right on time and we most definitely recommend him. Our carpets have come up really well and we are extremely happy with the job he did. Thanks again Michael!
Amalin
Amalin

Worth every penny!

Michael is phenomenal. Look no further. I am renting and was advised that the carpets were professionally cleaned. I decided to personally get the carpets cleaned. Michael managed to lift out stubborn stains and a dirty odour from the carpet. I cannot praise or recommend Michael enough. What an amazing job!
Jessica
JessicaSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent job

Michael did a fantastic job. He made the worst possible carpets look so clean! Very professional and excellent results. Well worth the money. Very affordable. Highly recommend. Will be using him again.
KHAI SHIN  WONG
KHAI SHIN WONGSydney, NSW2 posts

Job well done!

Michael was honest about the job & told me what he needed to do & quote for the job. He was punctual & courteous. The stain on the carpet was all gone. Would definitely recommend his services
Damare
Damare

We have used Everdry for the second time and are very happy with the results. Michael is lovely and very reliable and provides an excellent service. We can highly recommend Everdry.
Julie G
Julie GSydney, NSW

Better result than expected!

We had previously used another steam cleaning company for our office carpet who completely made the carpet worse. Michael explained that is looked like they had over-soaked the carpet leaving horrendous brown stains. After Michael finished the result was new looking carpet once again and VERY happy office staff. Will be using Michael again for our carpet and also our laminated floors. Very reasonable price too and I included scotchguard at last minute which was not a problem.
Robii k
Robii kSydney, NSW

Like new

Had the best experience from a carpet cleaner. Got them to clean my mums house as she lives alone and they went out of their way to make sure she was happy. Carpets look like new. Definitely recommend them
julia H
julia HSydney, NSW2 posts

Disappointing service

The service cost twice the quoted amount, even though only two extra rugs were included. I was advised that cleaning the antique rugs might be more expensive as they required more care, but no quote was provided about the extra cost and it was not evident that extra care was taken. There was no apparent effort to remove stains in the carpets. It was disappointing that the service did not live up to the reputation from previous reviews.
Gem and Rob
Gem and RobSydney, NSW

Absolutely amazing results

First time we used Everdry for our carpets, rugs and bed and the results were amazing. The bed in particular looks brand new. Our dog would rub his face all around the cream fabric of our bed and Michael got rid of all the stains despite the fact that some were two years or older.
We would highly recommend him and will use his services again in the near future.
Thank you Michael.
Kerry
KerrySydney, NSW

Great cleaning job

Had Michael clean our carpets a few months ago and they're still looking great. Best carpet cleaning we've ever had - will definitely engage his services again.

Alan D
Alan DAU2 posts

Great Job

Thankyou for the carpet cleaning today!!

very good service! They came out and did the job very thoroughly. I was very impressed.

Michelle
Michelle

Carpet clean

My carpet never looked better, this is the second time I have used Everdry and both times I have been impressed with the results. I have white carpet and lots of grandkids so it is often very soiled. But after Michael does his magic it looks like new. And highly recommend Everdry.

Jane
JaneBondi Beach

Like Brand New!

I searched the internet reading reviews, until I found Michael's company and am very pleased with the results. It was a difficult job- a couple of dirty beige linen lounges, chairs and light coloured rugs that had not been cleaned for over 7 years. Michael was able to restore them back to almost brand new condition. He was on time, professional and pleasant to work with. I highly recommend him for your next cleaning job!

Jen S
Jen SSydney

Fantastic all round

Best carpet clean ever. Michael is lovely and punctual. The carpet has come up way better than with a previous clean from another company. Excellent service. Thank you Michael.

ana
anaSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent Carpet Cleaning

If you need your carpets cleaned you must hire Michael from Everdry Carpet Cleaning. Michael was absolutely wonderful, efficient, professional and knowledgeable. My carpet was 24 years old and has come up looking new again. Michael also cleaned my area rug and that too, looks new again. Amazing results! Michael is a true professional and highly competent. He arrived on time was clean, tidy and pleasant and I would not hesitate on recommending Michael. I will definitely be using Everdry Carpet Cleaning again. Job well done Michael.

Allison H
Allison HSydney2 posts

So happy! Amazing service and results

I have a 2 and 3 year old, so you can imagine the state of my carpets. My expectations in getting various stains out, having not professionally cleaned the carpets in 7 years, was low. Not only was Michael on time, professional and friendly, he left with my carpets looking new, with 98% of the stains gone! I was absolutely amazed. I will definitely be recommending him to family and friends.

Kaz
Kaz

Sensational work

What a great experience. Not cheap but on time and the carpets were cleaned to perfection. Thanks again and would definitely use again

Matthew
MatthewSydney, NSW10 posts

Fantastic Carpet Clean

Michael was fantastic, not only came on time but was friendly and helpful. The carpet came up amazing in the house which hadn't been done for a long time. A true professional in his trade. Will recommend for any carpet cleaning.

Nicky P
Nicky P

Great result!

Michael arrived right on time and worked solidly to greatly improve the appearance of our sofa. Would not hesitate to call him again.

Mel L
Mel L

Wonderful service!

Sensational and friendly service. I would recommend Everdry to anyone and will always return to Michael and Everdry Carpet Cleaning.

Effie M
Effie MSydney

Lives up to the reviews!

Michael was wonderful: from the first phone call to finishing the job. I had underestimated the size of the job, but this did not present a problem to Michael at all who finished the clean, working extremely efficiently around staff who could not leave; removing the 'immovable' stains off the carpet (we still don't know what it was!); following our very particular requirements; and being very professional and personable. Will definitely be using him regularly from now on.

Neil
Neil2 posts

Definitely recommended

Michael arrived on time and was friendly, but also very professional. Excellent job completed on the carpets, and very thorough. Will definitely use Everdry again, and recommend to friends (already have!).

Linda
LindaSydney, NSW2 posts

would highly recomend

I had 3 rooms and 2 stairways cleaned in addition to leather lounge being conditioned. they were on time, very pleasant and did a great job. price was exactly what was quoted. would highly recommend.

Helen L
Helen LSydney, NSW2 posts

Leather lounge clean

Great service. White lounge looks brand new again and smells clean. Very efficient and worked hard. Thank you Michael. Thanks.