Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Everdry Carpet Cleaning (page 2 of 10)

Gem and Rob

Gem and RobSydney, NSW

Absolutely amazing results

First time we used Everdry for our carpets, rugs and bed and the results were amazing. The bed in particular looks brand new. Our dog would rub his face all around the cream fabric of our bed and Michael got rid of all the stains despite the fact that some were two years or older.
We would highly recommend him and will use his services again in the near future.
Thank you Michael.

Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Great cleaning job

Had Michael clean our carpets a few months ago and they're still looking great. Best carpet cleaning we've ever had - will definitely engage his services again.

Alan D

Alan DAU

Great Job

Thankyou for the carpet cleaning today!!

very good service! They came out and did the job very thoroughly. I was very impressed.

Carpet clean.

My carpet never looked better, this is the second time I have used Everdry and both times I have been impressed with the results. I have white carpet and lots of grandkids so it is often very soiled. But after Michael does his magic it looks like new. And highly recommend Everdry.

Jane

JaneBondi Beach

Like Brand New!

I searched the internet reading reviews, until I found Michael's company and am very pleased with the results. It was a difficult job- a couple of dirty beige linen lounges, chairs and light coloured rugs that had not been cleaned for over 7 years. Michael was able to restore them back to almost brand new condition. He was on time, professional and pleasant to work with. I highly recommend him for your next cleaning job!

Jen S

Jen SSydney

Fantastic all round

Best carpet clean ever. Michael is lovely and punctual. The carpet has come up way better than with a previous clean from another company. Excellent service. Thank you Michael.

ana

anaSydney, NSW

Excellent Carpet Cleaning

If you need your carpets cleaned you must hire Michael from Everdry Carpet Cleaning. Michael was absolutely wonderful, efficient, professional and knowledgeable. My carpet was 24 years old and has come up looking new again. Michael also cleaned my area rug and that too, looks new again. Amazing results! Michael is a true professional and highly competent. He arrived on time was clean, tidy and pleasant and I would not hesitate on recommending Michael. I will definitely be using Everdry Carpet Cleaning again. Job well done Michael.

Allison H

Allison HSydney

So happy! Amazing service and results.

I have a 2 and 3 year old, so you can imagine the state of my carpets. My expectations in getting various stains out, having not professionally cleaned the carpets in 7 years, was low. Not only was Michael on time, professional and friendly, he left with my carpets looking new, with 98% of the stains gone! I was absolutely amazed. I will definitely be recommending him to family and friends.

Sensational work

What a great experience. Not cheap but on time and the carpets were cleaned to perfection. Thanks again and would definitely use again

Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Fantastic Carpet Clean

Michael was fantastic, not only came on time but was friendly and helpful. The carpet came up amazing in the house which hadn't been done for a long time. A true professional in his trade. Will recommend for any carpet cleaning.

Great result!

Michael arrived right on time and worked solidly to greatly improve the appearance of our sofa. Would not hesitate to call him again.

Wonderful service!

Sensational and friendly service. I would recommend Everdry to anyone and will always return to Michael and Everdry Carpet Cleaning.

Effie M

Effie MSydney

Lives up to the reviews!

Michael was wonderful: from the first phone call to finishing the job. I had underestimated the size of the job, but this did not present a problem to Michael at all who finished the clean, working extremely efficiently around staff who could not leave; removing the 'immovable' stains off the carpet (we still don't know what it was!); following our very particular requirements; and being very professional and personable. Will definitely be using him regularly from now on.

Neil

Neil

Definitely recommended

Michael arrived on time and was friendly, but also very professional. Excellent job completed on the carpets, and very thorough. Will definitely use Everdry again, and recommend to friends (already have!).

Linda

LindaLane Cove

would highly recomend

I had 3 rooms and 2 stairways cleaned in addition to leather lounge being conditioned. they were on time, very pleasant and did a great job. price was exactly what was quoted. would highly recommend.

Helen L

Helen LCherrybrook

Leather lounge clean

Great service. White lounge looks brand new again and smells clean. Very efficient and worked hard. Thank you Michael. Thanks.

Super clean. Exceeded my expectation.

Pretty much all the marks (big and small ones) on carpet are gone. Michael is a very nice guy. I found his number from the customers' reviews. I can attest that his service is really good.

Ada

AdaSydney

Very professional service!

Michael the owner of the business who came to do my carpet cleaning was so professional, polite and easy to deal with. He is punctual and his cleaning service on my carpet and rug makes them looked like new!

I’d definitely recommend his service and looking forward to having him again for my carpet clean.

Wow!, my carpets look brand new!!!!

I am so impressed with the results, my carpet looks like its brand new!!
I cant recommend Michael highly enough, he was on time, very professional and the carpets look sooooo good.
I wish I found you sooner, you are going to have me as a customer for life, so very impressed with you, thanks again. 5 stars all the way!!

Wonderful result!

Perfect job on our very stained carpets, we never thought that it would be possible to return them to just about new condition. Michael was on time, worked solidly and left behind a lovely fresh fragrance throughout the house. We will certainly be calling on Michael again.

See all Everdry Carpet Cleaning reviews