Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Everdry Carpet Cleaning (page 2 of 10)

VKW

VKWSydney, NSW

Michael was very punctual and upfront about costs before starting work. Carpet not cleaned for over a decade, yet he managed to do wonders-virtually as good as new. He was very thorough and I would not hesitate to hire him again in future.

Clair

Clair

Highly recommended

Our rental carpets were in a state. Michael did an amazing job I did not believe they could look that good. He was extremely good to communicate with. I will be asking for his services again and recommending him to my neighbours.

RPB

RPBSydney, NSW

Exceeds expectation

What more can you ask for, polite, easy to deal with, on time, fabulous clean at great price. Got through my rental inspection without a hitch. Definitely recommend Everdry highly

Madbro

MadbroSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant Carpet Cleaning

Emily

EmilySydney, NSW

Michael is a star! Reliable, responsible and highly recommended!

Sciencez

SciencezSydney, NSW

Prompt, Friendly, Professional

Michael arrived at the agreed time - he is polite, friendly and very professional.
    The carpet cleaning was done very efficiently and looked great at the end of the job.
    Michael went to a lot of trouble to get all of the stains out of the carpet. Unfortunately two were not completely removed, but I must say that Michael put a lot of effort into trying to remove them both - so I can not blame him for that.

I would highly recommend Michael and Everdry - he does a great job and is a dedicated professional.

Cleo

CleoSydney, NSW

Very happy with Everdry

Michael did a great job on our carpet, which hadn't been cleaned for 5 or so years and had a lot of dirty foot marks plus a few stains. He is a lovely person to deal with, very professional and friendly, arrived right on time and we most definitely recommend him. Our carpets have come up really well and we are extremely happy with the job he did. Thanks again Michael!

Worth every penny!

Michael is phenomenal. Look no further. I am renting and was advised that the carpets were professionally cleaned. I decided to personally get the carpets cleaned. Michael managed to lift out stubborn stains and a dirty odour from the carpet. I cannot praise or recommend Michael enough. What an amazing job!

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Excellent job

Michael did a fantastic job. He made the worst possible carpets look so clean! Very professional and excellent results. Well worth the money. Very affordable. Highly recommend. Will be using him again.

KHAI SHIN  WONG

KHAI SHIN WONGSydney, NSW

Job well done!

Michael was honest about the job & told me what he needed to do & quote for the job. He was punctual & courteous. The stain on the carpet was all gone. Would definitely recommend his services

We have used Everdry for the second time and are very happy with the results. Michael is lovely and very reliable and provides an excellent service. We can highly recommend Everdry.

Julie G

Julie GSydney, NSW

Better result than expected!

We had previously used another steam cleaning company for our office carpet who completely made the carpet worse. Michael explained that is looked like they had over-soaked the carpet leaving horrendous brown stains. After Michael finished the result was new looking carpet once again and VERY happy office staff. Will be using Michael again for our carpet and also our laminated floors. Very reasonable price too and I included scotchguard at last minute which was not a problem.

Robii k

Robii kSydney, NSW

Like new

Had the best experience from a carpet cleaner. Got them to clean my mums house as she lives alone and they went out of their way to make sure she was happy. Carpets look like new. Definitely recommend them

julia H

julia HSydney, NSW

Disappointing service

The service cost twice the quoted amount, even though only two extra rugs were included. I was advised that cleaning the antique rugs might be more expensive as they required more care, but no quote was provided about the extra cost and it was not evident that extra care was taken. There was no apparent effort to remove stains in the carpets. It was disappointing that the service did not live up to the reputation from previous reviews.

Gem and Rob

Gem and RobSydney, NSW

Absolutely amazing results

First time we used Everdry for our carpets, rugs and bed and the results were amazing. The bed in particular looks brand new. Our dog would rub his face all around the cream fabric of our bed and Michael got rid of all the stains despite the fact that some were two years or older.
    We would highly recommend him and will use his services again in the near future.
    Thank you Michael.

Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Great cleaning job

Had Michael clean our carpets a few months ago and they're still looking great. Best carpet cleaning we've ever had - will definitely engage his services again.

Alan D

Alan DAU

Great Job

Thankyou for the carpet cleaning today!!

very good service! They came out and did the job very thoroughly. I was very impressed.

Carpet clean.

My carpet never looked better, this is the second time I have used Everdry and both times I have been impressed with the results. I have white carpet and lots of grandkids so it is often very soiled. But after Michael does his magic it looks like new. And highly recommend Everdry.

Jane

JaneBondi Beach

Like Brand New!

I searched the internet reading reviews, until I found Michael's company and am very pleased with the results. It was a difficult job- a couple of dirty beige linen lounges, chairs and light coloured rugs that had not been cleaned for over 7 years. Michael was able to restore them back to almost brand new condition. He was on time, professional and pleasant to work with. I highly recommend him for your next cleaning job!

Jen S

Jen SSydney

Fantastic all round

Best carpet clean ever. Michael is lovely and punctual. The carpet has come up way better than with a previous clean from another company. Excellent service. Thank you Michael.

See all Everdry Carpet Cleaning reviews

Narelle

Narelleasked

3 year old carpet. Carpet cleaning needed for one bedroom, hallway and loungeroom; freshening up following a new kitchen.
    However 2 years ago plastic was put on carpet to keep it clean during a bathroom renovation and the sticky stuff was left behind which picked up dirt , I did have it chemically cleaned but I can still see where the plastic was laid. You may have a product that might remove some of the stain. I accept the fact that it may be there permanently.
    Do you do Northern Beaches of Sydney? Could you please provide a quote. I would like it done the week following Easter . Thank you Narelle

Vidhyasri S.asked

Hi, will you be able to help with juice and turmeric stains on carpet? Also, do you service in Epping area?

Everdry Carpet Cleaning
    Michael S.Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Hi Vidhyasri
    Those type of stains need to be attended to right away otherwise they become permanent. We service the Epping area.

Michael

Thanks for the response Michael

Evelyn

Evelynasked

Hi, could you please quote on cleaning a small unit lounge, hall and main room carpet area plus a 2.5 seater lounge and wing back arm chair, many thanks Evelyn

See all Everdry Carpet Cleaning questions