Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Everdry Carpet Cleaning (page 3 of 9)

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fot

FotNewington

Carpets look brand new!

Michael is a god send! He is punctual and polite. He managed to clean stains, which had previously been missed by other carpet cleaners. The level of cleanliness in the carpets makes them look brand new. I would highly recommend his service. Thank you Michael!

Don't bother looking elsewhere. Everdry is your cleaning destination

We had our lounges and carpet cleaned. Michael was efficient, professional and a gentleman. I couldn't be happier with the result. Without hesitation I sing his praises and recommend Everdry for your cleaning needs.

Fantastic Job ... Highly Recommend

I was just so lucky to find Everdry Carpet Cleaning, arrived on time, friendly, efficient, and the result was fantastic, I said to Michael I was almost afraid to look at the result, bad stains on woollen carpet, I was absolutely amazed, the carpets looked brand new. Try Everdry you will not be disappointed, I have already recommended this company to a friend ...

Marg

Margsydney

Brilliant result

The carpet in our apartment common areas is a light colour and so showed up every stain. Michael worked diligently to get every stain out and now our carpet looks like new. An excellent job and I highly recommend Everdry.

Great job and with that little extra effort!

Thanks Michael for a great job over and beyond what I had asked for. You skilfully cleaned, carpet cleaned and jet sprayed areas that now look amazing and like new. Your advice as well was very much appreciated and I look forward to recommending you to other friends and using you again. Great price as well. A big thank you.

Ray

RayYagoona

Exceptional Clean Amazing Results

Thank you micheal, I didn't think my carpet would be looking clean and fresh again... my old tenants left the carpet discussing.
Thank you again for a great job.

Wen22

Wen22Sydney

Great service - amazingly clean carpets

Michael turned up on time and was finished in about an hour. The carpets are so clean and smell really nice. Price was reasonable too,

Amazing results. Great customer service

Michael arrived on time and did a fabulous job cleaning our badly stained carpets. I was extremely pleased on how he took his time to achieve a great result. I was advised by other companies that our carpets needed replacing and now they are as new again. Thanks for your exceptional work. I would highly recommend your services to anyone. I am very grateful for a job well done.
Thanks Michael

Jimmy Adams

Jimmy AdamsSydney

As bad as that other shonky company always fresh

[Name Removed] did a terrible job. It was almost as bad as always fresh carpet cleaning. Hire a professional not a dud.

Rob

RobSydney

Wonderful result ..... great service

Great results....professional and hassle free!

Michael arrived on time, did a quick inspection and started work with no fuss.
I'm very happy with the results.

Great job. Worth every penny.

I had to get the carpets cleaned before moving out of a rental. I shopped around and was very tempted by some of the very cheap quotes out there (who wants to blow cash on a place when you're moving out) but mostly their reviews were terrible. My agent recommends Michael and I have to say he did an amazing job. Carpets looked brand new.

Sia

SiaOatley

High Recommend

Michael was extremely professional and thorough. He did a fantastic job cleaning carpets that hadn't been cleaned in over a decade. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering getting their carpets cleaned, well worth the money spent.

I recommend this business

Michael from Everdry is easy to deal with, responds promptly to messages, turns up on time, does what he has agreed to do, no surprise charges. I recommend this business and would use them again.

Legend.

Came on time, professional, friendly and personable. Got the job done quickly and with fantastic results. I highly recommend contacting Michael for cleaning services. I never write reviews but he's a legend.

Excellent service all round

Fabulous Result

Moving into a property and the carpet needed a really good clean. There were a few stains as well.
The results are fabulous. Thank you Michael!
Will definitely be using your services again.

Wow...!!!!

So, it turns out using a 'red chux cloth' to clean a spot on your cream carpet isn't a good idea. The spot came up but a big pink dye stain was left. Needless to say I was gutted. I prayed to the carpet cleaning gods and then I found Michael from Everdry. I'm so happy with the result. I didn't think the dye would come out but it did and I am one very happy customer. Will be using his services again for sure. Thank you Michael!

Graham

GrahamCremorne

Better than Expected

The carpet in a rented unit hadn't been cleaned in quite some time and had accumulated a variety of stains. Michael advised that the orange and brown stains may not be removable, but the results were amazing. The old carpet looks almost new, much better that I had expected..

Katie Crease

Katie CreaseArncliffe

Transformed

This is the second time Michael has transformed the upper level of our house. The carpet that we fight furiously to stop from looking like a sheep before or even during a sheep dip now looks more like a fluffy cloud. Folk are once again commenting on the lustre of our sofas, which had become almost invisible beneath a dull sheen.

He did everything we hoped might be possible. We’re delighted with the service.

See all Everdry Carpet Cleaning reviews