Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Everdry Carpet Cleaning (page 3 of 10)

Pleased with the carpet cleaning service provided

I can sincerely recommend Michael's services. I was very pleased with all aspects related to his carpet cleaning process. Michael was punctual, polite, and professional. My carpets were very dirty and they now look fresh and fabulous. I plan to use Michael's service again when I next need our carpets cleaned.

Tanya

TanyaSydney, NSW

The stain king!

Michael cleaned my sofa today, and treated 3 pesky stains on my carpet. He didn't promise to get them out, but he did! Fantastic job. Arrived on time, did the work quickly and left everything in order. His prices are very reasonable. I've been using another big provider for a few years, but Michael will be my first call next time I need carpet or upholstery cleaning.

Sue

SueSydney

Fantastic result carpet like new.

Michael was extremely professional and did a fantastic job. Our carpet looks like new. I have had our carpet cleaned many times by other companies but never with such a good result. Well done Everdry would highly recommend them.

Everdry Carpet Cleaning is highly recommended

Michael did a fantastic job of cleaning our carpets. He did a very thorough clean and removed all the spots, even reaching as far as he could under two beds! Thanks Michael, you deserve a five star rating .....

Sylvie

SylvieSydney

Such a thorough job!

Michael did our home and office carpets and they're all better than I could have hoped for!
Stubborn stains are gone and after seeing how much dirt & grim he removed with his state of the art equipment, we'll now be getting them done with Michael regularly.
Both locations look & feel cleaner. It gives me piece of mind that each environment is now better for our health and Michael definitely has quality as a high priority in his service.

Thank you!

Wow Wow Wow

I highly recommend Everdry. Michael did a fabulous job cleaning our doggie stained carpets. And the stairs ... I didn't think anybody would be able to get them clean but Michael did it.

Fot

FotNewington

Carpets look brand new!

Michael is a god send! He is punctual and polite. He managed to clean stains, which had previously been missed by other carpet cleaners. The level of cleanliness in the carpets makes them look brand new. I would highly recommend his service. Thank you Michael!

Don't bother looking elsewhere. Everdry is your cleaning destination

We had our lounges and carpet cleaned. Michael was efficient, professional and a gentleman. I couldn't be happier with the result. Without hesitation I sing his praises and recommend Everdry for your cleaning needs.

Fantastic Job ... Highly Recommend

I was just so lucky to find Everdry Carpet Cleaning, arrived on time, friendly, efficient, and the result was fantastic, I said to Michael I was almost afraid to look at the result, bad stains on woollen carpet, I was absolutely amazed, the carpets looked brand new. Try Everdry you will not be disappointed, I have already recommended this company to a friend ...

Marg

Margsydney

Brilliant result

The carpet in our apartment common areas is a light colour and so showed up every stain. Michael worked diligently to get every stain out and now our carpet looks like new. An excellent job and I highly recommend Everdry.

Bron L

Bron LSydney, NSW

Great job and with that little extra effort!

Thanks Michael for a great job over and beyond what I had asked for. You skilfully cleaned, carpet cleaned and jet sprayed areas that now look amazing and like new. Your advice as well was very much appreciated and I look forward to recommending you to other friends and using you again. Great price as well. A big thank you.

Ray

RayYagoona

Exceptional Clean Amazing Results

Thank you micheal, I didn't think my carpet would be looking clean and fresh again... my old tenants left the carpet discussing.
Thank you again for a great job.

Wen22

Wen22Sydney

Great service - amazingly clean carpets

Michael turned up on time and was finished in about an hour. The carpets are so clean and smell really nice. Price was reasonable too,

Amazing results. Great customer service

Michael arrived on time and did a fabulous job cleaning our badly stained carpets. I was extremely pleased on how he took his time to achieve a great result. I was advised by other companies that our carpets needed replacing and now they are as new again. Thanks for your exceptional work. I would highly recommend your services to anyone. I am very grateful for a job well done.
Thanks Michael

Jimmy Adams

Jimmy AdamsSydney

As bad as that other shonky company always fresh

[Name Removed] did a terrible job. It was almost as bad as always fresh carpet cleaning. Hire a professional not a dud.

Rob

RobSydney

Wonderful result ..... great service

Great results....professional and hassle free!

Michael arrived on time, did a quick inspection and started work with no fuss.
I'm very happy with the results.

Great job. Worth every penny.

I had to get the carpets cleaned before moving out of a rental. I shopped around and was very tempted by some of the very cheap quotes out there (who wants to blow cash on a place when you're moving out) but mostly their reviews were terrible. My agent recommends Michael and I have to say he did an amazing job. Carpets looked brand new.

Sia

SiaOatley

High Recommend

Michael was extremely professional and thorough. He did a fantastic job cleaning carpets that hadn't been cleaned in over a decade. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering getting their carpets cleaned, well worth the money spent.

I recommend this business

Michael from Everdry is easy to deal with, responds promptly to messages, turns up on time, does what he has agreed to do, no surprise charges. I recommend this business and would use them again.

See all Everdry Carpet Cleaning reviews