Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Everdry Carpet Cleaning (page 4 of 8)

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Everdry Carpet Cleaning

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Legend.

Came on time, professional, friendly and personable. Got the job done quickly and with fantastic results. I highly recommend contacting Michael for cleaning services. I never write reviews but he's a legend.

Excellent service all round

Fabulous Result

Moving into a property and the carpet needed a really good clean. There were a few stains as well.
The results are fabulous. Thank you Michael!
Will definitely be using your services again.

Wow...!!!!

So, it turns out using a 'red chux cloth' to clean a spot on your cream carpet isn't a good idea. The spot came up but a big pink dye stain was left. Needless to say I was gutted. I prayed to the carpet cleaning gods and then I found Michael from Everdry. I'm so happy with the result. I didn't think the dye would come out but it did and I am one very happy customer. Will be using his services again for sure. Thank you Michael!

Graham
GrahamCremorne

Better than Expected

The carpet in a rented unit hadn't been cleaned in quite some time and had accumulated a variety of stains. Michael advised that the orange and brown stains may not be removable, but the results were amazing. The old carpet looks almost new, much better that I had expected..

Katie Crease
Katie CreaseArncliffe

Transformed

This is the second time Michael has transformed the upper level of our house. The carpet that we fight furiously to stop from looking like a sheep before or even during a sheep dip now looks more like a fluffy cloud. Folk are once again commenting on the lustre of our sofas, which had become almost invisible beneath a dull sheen.

He did everything we hoped might be possible. We’re delighted with the service.

Dominika
DominikaGeorges Hall

As good as new!

We called Michael in after our daughter did a wonderful make up paint job on our near new cream carpet. Smokey eye shadow and bright red lipstick. Don't treat it with any product and it will come out (Michael's words) :-) It came out perfectly! No signs of make up on the carpet anymore. Same with coffee. Best results within 24 hours but even after a while a few of our little coffee stains have come out no problem. Wonderful and very friendly service I would highly recommend Michael any day.

Boardroom Chairs

Fantastic service, Michael was extremely accommodating and a job very well done.

I will be using Everdry services again.

Massive stains removed! Looks better then when I moved in.

Michael came over at 11 o'clock right on time, looked at my carpet which had stains everywhere and was able to clean it better then I thought was possible. Extremely happy with the service and would recommend to anyone.

Stuart
StuartSydney, NSW

Rightly earned the praise on Product Reviews

SAK
SAKSydney

Quality Operation

Having rented out my apartment for almost 10 years the carpet was hideous. Stained and stinky, Michael came in at the appointed time he said he would be there, and did a remarkable job. If you are looking for a quality job go no further. Can not recommend his services enough. Thank you Michael

Good as new!

Michael did a great job, carpets looked as good as new again afterwards, even annoying stains came out! Highly recommended

Excellent Results!

Very happy with the results! The stairs look like we have just laid new carpet again! Michael was also very professional. Highly recommend Everdry

Brilliant result

Thank you for the beautiful job you did on cleaning my linen lounge and wool rug - I'm astounded at how good they both look. The lounge was particularly tired and marked but has come up brilliantly. I'm so happy. As always, Michael is an absolute pleasure to deal with - accommodating, helpful, friendly, punctual and he does a brilliant job!

Susan
Susan

Great result

Michael was punctual and professional. Michael removed stains from my lounges and rug which now look brand new again. I highly recommend Michael and Everdry Carpet cleaning for anyone looking for A1 service.

Buck
BuckThe Ponds

Excellent work - Now I feel comfortable to leave my baby on the carpet!

Dianna
Dianna

Very professional

I booked in with Michael, based on the positive reviews on this site. Michael from Everdry is friendly and professional, and knows how best to take care of carpets. My carpets are 4 years old, but hadn't been cleaned. I had a chucky baby, (now a messy toddler), so they were definitely overdue for a clean. They needed an industrial clean, but they look and smell great now. We also had the scotchguard treatment, which I highly recommend to preserve your carpets.

Great job!

I'm very happy with the carpet cleaning service Michael provided. Carpets came up really well and he was friendly and efficient at a reasonable price.

Mk35
Mk35Sydney, NSW

Excellent Professional Work

Excellent customer service and did a very professional job cleaning our sofa, beyond what we thought was possible. We needed this done at very short notice, he stepped in and saved the day. Very highly recommended

Diana
Dianasydney

Great work

Michael did a great job in cleaning our cream carpet which had lots of spots, getting out stains that have been there since before I moved in here 14 years ago. I'm wondering if I still need the rugs I bought to cover the stains. Will definitely use again, much much better than previous carpet cleaners.

I had my carpets cleaned yesterday by Michael. They had not been cleaned for over 10yrs and I thought some of the marks may not come out. Michael did a superb job with all the marks coming out.
I would highly recommend his service.

Amazing results! The best carpet cleaning in Sydney!

I am SO happy with Everdry and the hard work that Michael put into cleaning our carpets and rugs. We had a 2 bedroom unit done along with 2 rugs. The results are amazing - the carpets are very old and I thought permanently soiled and stained. He got rid of so many stains and marks! I never thought he would get the results he did. Spend the money and pay for the best - he's not the cheapest but you will not be disappointed in the results and it'll save you paying again and again for mediocre results.

Amazing!!!

Thank you Michael, you did an amazing job removing difficult stains. The carpet looked amazing and we received our full bond back! Thanks again Olivia and Matt

Excellent Work!

Michael, as per other reviews, was punctional. He cleaned our carpets and removed all stains. Even the edges towards the skirting boards are clean, which other carpet cleaners didn't clean. We also had our upholstery lounge cleaned, which looked like it needed to be replaced because of our toddler, but today it looks brand new. Very happy with the Everdry Service and we will definatley use for our next clean again.

Exceptional standard

Michael arrived exactly when he said he would and did a fabulous job cleaning our very badly stained carpets to an exceptional standard. Really pleased at the way he took the time to achieve a great result. My last carpet cleaner said the carperts were so bad I should get rid of them. But Michael has given them a new lease of life.

Narelle
Narelleasked

3 year old carpet. Carpet cleaning needed for one bedroom, hallway and loungeroom; freshening up following a new kitchen.
However 2 years ago plastic was put on carpet to keep it clean during a bathroom renovation and the sticky stuff was left behind which picked up dirt , I did have it chemically cleaned but I can still see where the plastic was laid. You may have a product that might remove some of the stain. I accept the fact that it may be there permanently.
Do you do Northern Beaches of Sydney? Could you please provide a quote. I would like it done the week following Easter . Thank you Narelle

Vidhyasri S.asked

Hi, will you be able to help with juice and turmeric stains on carpet? Also, do you service in Epping area?

Everdry Carpet Cleaning
Michael S.Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Hi Vidhyasri
Those type of stains need to be attended to right away otherwise they become permanent. We service the Epping area.

Michael

Thanks for the response Michael

Evelyn
Evelynasked

Hi, could you please quote on cleaning a small unit lounge, hall and main room carpet area plus a 2.5 seater lounge and wing back arm chair, many thanks Evelyn

See all Everdry Carpet Cleaning questions