Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Everdry Carpet Cleaning (page 4 of 10)

Wow...!!!!

So, it turns out using a 'red chux cloth' to clean a spot on your cream carpet isn't a good idea. The spot came up but a big pink dye stain was left. Needless to say I was gutted. I prayed to the carpet cleaning gods and then I found Michael from Everdry. I'm so happy with the result. I didn't think the dye would come out but it did and I am one very happy customer. Will be using his services again for sure. Thank you Michael!

Graham

GrahamCremorne

Better than Expected

The carpet in a rented unit hadn't been cleaned in quite some time and had accumulated a variety of stains. Michael advised that the orange and brown stains may not be removable, but the results were amazing. The old carpet looks almost new, much better that I had expected..

Katie Crease

Katie CreaseArncliffe

Transformed

This is the second time Michael has transformed the upper level of our house. The carpet that we fight furiously to stop from looking like a sheep before or even during a sheep dip now looks more like a fluffy cloud. Folk are once again commenting on the lustre of our sofas, which had become almost invisible beneath a dull sheen.

He did everything we hoped might be possible. We’re delighted with the service.

Dominika

DominikaGeorges Hall

As good as new!

We called Michael in after our daughter did a wonderful make up paint job on our near new cream carpet. Smokey eye shadow and bright red lipstick. Don't treat it with any product and it will come out (Michael's words) :-) It came out perfectly! No signs of make up on the carpet anymore. Same with coffee. Best results within 24 hours but even after a while a few of our little coffee stains have come out no problem. Wonderful and very friendly service I would highly recommend Michael any day.

Boardroom Chairs

Fantastic service, Michael was extremely accommodating and a job very well done.

I will be using Everdry services again.

Massive stains removed! Looks better then when I moved in.

Michael came over at 11 o'clock right on time, looked at my carpet which had stains everywhere and was able to clean it better then I thought was possible. Extremely happy with the service and would recommend to anyone.

Stuart

StuartSydney, NSW

Rightly earned the praise on Product Reviews

SAK

SAKSydney

Quality Operation

Having rented out my apartment for almost 10 years the carpet was hideous. Stained and stinky, Michael came in at the appointed time he said he would be there, and did a remarkable job. If you are looking for a quality job go no further. Can not recommend his services enough. Thank you Michael

Good as new!

Michael did a great job, carpets looked as good as new again afterwards, even annoying stains came out! Highly recommended

Excellent Results!

Very happy with the results! The stairs look like we have just laid new carpet again! Michael was also very professional. Highly recommend Everdry

Brilliant result

Thank you for the beautiful job you did on cleaning my linen lounge and wool rug - I'm astounded at how good they both look. The lounge was particularly tired and marked but has come up brilliantly. I'm so happy. As always, Michael is an absolute pleasure to deal with - accommodating, helpful, friendly, punctual and he does a brilliant job!

Great result

Michael was punctual and professional. Michael removed stains from my lounges and rug which now look brand new again. I highly recommend Michael and Everdry Carpet cleaning for anyone looking for A1 service.

Buck

BuckThe Ponds

Excellent work - Now I feel comfortable to leave my baby on the carpet!

Dianna

Dianna

Very professional

I booked in with Michael, based on the positive reviews on this site. Michael from Everdry is friendly and professional, and knows how best to take care of carpets. My carpets are 4 years old, but hadn't been cleaned. I had a chucky baby, (now a messy toddler), so they were definitely overdue for a clean. They needed an industrial clean, but they look and smell great now. We also had the scotchguard treatment, which I highly recommend to preserve your carpets.

Great job!

I'm very happy with the carpet cleaning service Michael provided. Carpets came up really well and he was friendly and efficient at a reasonable price.

Mk35

Mk35Sydney, NSW

Excellent Professional Work

Excellent customer service and did a very professional job cleaning our sofa, beyond what we thought was possible. We needed this done at very short notice, he stepped in and saved the day. Very highly recommended

Diana

Dianasydney

Great work

Michael did a great job in cleaning our cream carpet which had lots of spots, getting out stains that have been there since before I moved in here 14 years ago. I'm wondering if I still need the rugs I bought to cover the stains. Will definitely use again, much much better than previous carpet cleaners.

I had my carpets cleaned yesterday by Michael. They had not been cleaned for over 10yrs and I thought some of the marks may not come out. Michael did a superb job with all the marks coming out.
I would highly recommend his service.

Amazing results! The best carpet cleaning in Sydney!

I am SO happy with Everdry and the hard work that Michael put into cleaning our carpets and rugs. We had a 2 bedroom unit done along with 2 rugs. The results are amazing - the carpets are very old and I thought permanently soiled and stained. He got rid of so many stains and marks! I never thought he would get the results he did. Spend the money and pay for the best - he's not the cheapest but you will not be disappointed in the results and it'll save you paying again and again for mediocre results.

Amazing!!!

Thank you Michael, you did an amazing job removing difficult stains. The carpet looked amazing and we received our full bond back! Thanks again Olivia and Matt

See all Everdry Carpet Cleaning reviews