Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Everdry Carpet Cleaning (page 4 of 10)

Ray

RayYagoona

Exceptional Clean Amazing Results

Thank you micheal, I didn't think my carpet would be looking clean and fresh again... my old tenants left the carpet discussing.
Thank you again for a great job.

Wen22

Wen22Sydney

Great service - amazingly clean carpets

Michael turned up on time and was finished in about an hour. The carpets are so clean and smell really nice. Price was reasonable too,

Amazing results. Great customer service

Michael arrived on time and did a fabulous job cleaning our badly stained carpets. I was extremely pleased on how he took his time to achieve a great result. I was advised by other companies that our carpets needed replacing and now they are as new again. Thanks for your exceptional work. I would highly recommend your services to anyone. I am very grateful for a job well done.
Thanks Michael

Rob

RobSydney

Wonderful result ..... great service

Great results....professional and hassle free!

Michael arrived on time, did a quick inspection and started work with no fuss.
I'm very happy with the results.

Great job. Worth every penny.

I had to get the carpets cleaned before moving out of a rental. I shopped around and was very tempted by some of the very cheap quotes out there (who wants to blow cash on a place when you're moving out) but mostly their reviews were terrible. My agent recommends Michael and I have to say he did an amazing job. Carpets looked brand new.

Sia

SiaOatley

High Recommend

Michael was extremely professional and thorough. He did a fantastic job cleaning carpets that hadn't been cleaned in over a decade. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering getting their carpets cleaned, well worth the money spent.

I recommend this business

Michael from Everdry is easy to deal with, responds promptly to messages, turns up on time, does what he has agreed to do, no surprise charges. I recommend this business and would use them again.

Legend.

Came on time, professional, friendly and personable. Got the job done quickly and with fantastic results. I highly recommend contacting Michael for cleaning services. I never write reviews but he's a legend.

Excellent service all round

Fabulous Result

Moving into a property and the carpet needed a really good clean. There were a few stains as well.
The results are fabulous. Thank you Michael!
Will definitely be using your services again.

Wow...!!!!

So, it turns out using a 'red chux cloth' to clean a spot on your cream carpet isn't a good idea. The spot came up but a big pink dye stain was left. Needless to say I was gutted. I prayed to the carpet cleaning gods and then I found Michael from Everdry. I'm so happy with the result. I didn't think the dye would come out but it did and I am one very happy customer. Will be using his services again for sure. Thank you Michael!

Graham

GrahamCremorne

Better than Expected

The carpet in a rented unit hadn't been cleaned in quite some time and had accumulated a variety of stains. Michael advised that the orange and brown stains may not be removable, but the results were amazing. The old carpet looks almost new, much better that I had expected..

Katie Crease

Katie CreaseArncliffe

Transformed

This is the second time Michael has transformed the upper level of our house. The carpet that we fight furiously to stop from looking like a sheep before or even during a sheep dip now looks more like a fluffy cloud. Folk are once again commenting on the lustre of our sofas, which had become almost invisible beneath a dull sheen.

He did everything we hoped might be possible. We’re delighted with the service.

Dominika

DominikaGeorges Hall

As good as new!

We called Michael in after our daughter did a wonderful make up paint job on our near new cream carpet. Smokey eye shadow and bright red lipstick. Don't treat it with any product and it will come out (Michael's words) :-) It came out perfectly! No signs of make up on the carpet anymore. Same with coffee. Best results within 24 hours but even after a while a few of our little coffee stains have come out no problem. Wonderful and very friendly service I would highly recommend Michael any day.

Boardroom Chairs

Fantastic service, Michael was extremely accommodating and a job very well done.

I will be using Everdry services again.

Massive stains removed! Looks better then when I moved in.

Michael came over at 11 o'clock right on time, looked at my carpet which had stains everywhere and was able to clean it better then I thought was possible. Extremely happy with the service and would recommend to anyone.

Stuart

StuartSydney, NSW

Rightly earned the praise on Product Reviews

SAK

SAKSydney

Quality Operation

Having rented out my apartment for almost 10 years the carpet was hideous. Stained and stinky, Michael came in at the appointed time he said he would be there, and did a remarkable job. If you are looking for a quality job go no further. Can not recommend his services enough. Thank you Michael

Good as new!

Michael did a great job, carpets looked as good as new again afterwards, even annoying stains came out! Highly recommended

See all Everdry Carpet Cleaning reviews

Narelle

Narelleasked

3 year old carpet. Carpet cleaning needed for one bedroom, hallway and loungeroom; freshening up following a new kitchen.
However 2 years ago plastic was put on carpet to keep it clean during a bathroom renovation and the sticky stuff was left behind which picked up dirt , I did have it chemically cleaned but I can still see where the plastic was laid. You may have a product that might remove some of the stain. I accept the fact that it may be there permanently.
Do you do Northern Beaches of Sydney? Could you please provide a quote. I would like it done the week following Easter . Thank you Narelle

Vidhyasri S.asked

Hi, will you be able to help with juice and turmeric stains on carpet? Also, do you service in Epping area?

Everdry Carpet Cleaning
Michael S.Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Hi Vidhyasri
Those type of stains need to be attended to right away otherwise they become permanent. We service the Epping area.

Michael

Thanks for the response Michael

Evelyn

Evelynasked

Hi, could you please quote on cleaning a small unit lounge, hall and main room carpet area plus a 2.5 seater lounge and wing back arm chair, many thanks Evelyn

See all Everdry Carpet Cleaning questions