Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Everdry Carpet Cleaning (page 5 of 10)

Stuart

StuartSydney, NSW

Rightly earned the praise on Product Reviews

SAK

SAKSydney

Quality Operation

Having rented out my apartment for almost 10 years the carpet was hideous. Stained and stinky, Michael came in at the appointed time he said he would be there, and did a remarkable job. If you are looking for a quality job go no further. Can not recommend his services enough. Thank you Michael

Good as new!

Michael did a great job, carpets looked as good as new again afterwards, even annoying stains came out! Highly recommended

Excellent Results!

Very happy with the results! The stairs look like we have just laid new carpet again! Michael was also very professional. Highly recommend Everdry

Brilliant result

Thank you for the beautiful job you did on cleaning my linen lounge and wool rug - I'm astounded at how good they both look. The lounge was particularly tired and marked but has come up brilliantly. I'm so happy. As always, Michael is an absolute pleasure to deal with - accommodating, helpful, friendly, punctual and he does a brilliant job!

Susan

Susan

Great result

Michael was punctual and professional. Michael removed stains from my lounges and rug which now look brand new again. I highly recommend Michael and Everdry Carpet cleaning for anyone looking for A1 service.

Buck

BuckThe Ponds

Excellent work - Now I feel comfortable to leave my baby on the carpet!

Dianna

Dianna

Very professional

I booked in with Michael, based on the positive reviews on this site. Michael from Everdry is friendly and professional, and knows how best to take care of carpets. My carpets are 4 years old, but hadn't been cleaned. I had a chucky baby, (now a messy toddler), so they were definitely overdue for a clean. They needed an industrial clean, but they look and smell great now. We also had the scotchguard treatment, which I highly recommend to preserve your carpets.

Great job!

I'm very happy with the carpet cleaning service Michael provided. Carpets came up really well and he was friendly and efficient at a reasonable price.

Mk35

Mk35Sydney, NSW

Excellent Professional Work

Excellent customer service and did a very professional job cleaning our sofa, beyond what we thought was possible. We needed this done at very short notice, he stepped in and saved the day. Very highly recommended

Diana

Dianasydney

Great work

Michael did a great job in cleaning our cream carpet which had lots of spots, getting out stains that have been there since before I moved in here 14 years ago. I'm wondering if I still need the rugs I bought to cover the stains. Will definitely use again, much much better than previous carpet cleaners.

I had my carpets cleaned yesterday by Michael. They had not been cleaned for over 10yrs and I thought some of the marks may not come out. Michael did a superb job with all the marks coming out.
I would highly recommend his service.

Ad

Amazing results! The best carpet cleaning in Sydney!

I am SO happy with Everdry and the hard work that Michael put into cleaning our carpets and rugs. We had a 2 bedroom unit done along with 2 rugs. The results are amazing - the carpets are very old and I thought permanently soiled and stained. He got rid of so many stains and marks! I never thought he would get the results he did. Spend the money and pay for the best - he's not the cheapest but you will not be disappointed in the results and it'll save you paying again and again for mediocre results.

Amazing!!!

Thank you Michael, you did an amazing job removing difficult stains. The carpet looked amazing and we received our full bond back! Thanks again Olivia and Matt

Excellent Work!

Michael, as per other reviews, was punctional. He cleaned our carpets and removed all stains. Even the edges towards the skirting boards are clean, which other carpet cleaners didn't clean. We also had our upholstery lounge cleaned, which looked like it needed to be replaced because of our toddler, but today it looks brand new. Very happy with the Everdry Service and we will definatley use for our next clean again.

Exceptional standard

Michael arrived exactly when he said he would and did a fabulous job cleaning our very badly stained carpets to an exceptional standard. Really pleased at the way he took the time to achieve a great result. My last carpet cleaner said the carperts were so bad I should get rid of them. But Michael has given them a new lease of life.

Carrie

CarrieSydney, NSW

Looks like new!!

Michael did an amazing job on our cream-coloured carpet throughout bedrooms, lounge and dining room. He took great care when cleaning the rooms and left no splash marks or footprints on our wooden floorboards and passageways whilst emptying the bucket. Michael also cleaned our leather suite and upholstered sofa. When the job was done, we opted for a scotch-guard treatment to protect the carpet. I reviewed all the other companies and am very satisfied with the whole job done by EVERDRY. It was well worth every cent.

Dee

DeeSydney

Perfect job

I had Michael out this week to clean carpets in my new house. The carpets were 7 years old and never been cleaned. I didn't expect much. After Michael spent time cleaning them, they actually looked brand new. I was really happy and not only do they look great, they are really, really clean. I've had people over before to clean lounges etc. and they quote a very cheap price, run in the door, do a half baked job and head out again. Michael does a completely quality job and I will definitely book him again.

Jill

JillSydney

Far surpassed my expectations

Michael was extremely punctual, lovely to deal with and I couldn't believe how well the carpets came up. Didn't expect the exceptional results we got. And I will schedule in getting them done regularly now. Chose Everydry based on the reviews here and very, very happy that i did. Thank you Michael!

Great service and great results

Michael was lovely to deal with. Punctual, friendly and no hidden costs. He did an awesome job on my lounge, carpet and very dirty rug. Very happy with the results. I chose Everdry based on the reviews I'd read here, and was not disappointed. Will definitely use him again.

See all Everdry Carpet Cleaning reviews

Narelle

Narelleasked

3 year old carpet. Carpet cleaning needed for one bedroom, hallway and loungeroom; freshening up following a new kitchen.
However 2 years ago plastic was put on carpet to keep it clean during a bathroom renovation and the sticky stuff was left behind which picked up dirt , I did have it chemically cleaned but I can still see where the plastic was laid. You may have a product that might remove some of the stain. I accept the fact that it may be there permanently.
Do you do Northern Beaches of Sydney? Could you please provide a quote. I would like it done the week following Easter . Thank you Narelle

Vidhyasri S.asked

Hi, will you be able to help with juice and turmeric stains on carpet? Also, do you service in Epping area?

Everdry Carpet Cleaning
Michael S.Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Hi Vidhyasri
Those type of stains need to be attended to right away otherwise they become permanent. We service the Epping area.

Michael

Thanks for the response Michael

Evelyn

Evelynasked

Hi, could you please quote on cleaning a small unit lounge, hall and main room carpet area plus a 2.5 seater lounge and wing back arm chair, many thanks Evelyn

See all Everdry Carpet Cleaning questions