Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Pleased with the carpet cleaning service provided

I can sincerely recommend Michael's services. I was very pleased with all aspects related to his carpet cleaning process. Michael was punctual, polite, and professional. My carpets were very dirty and they now look fresh and fabulous. I plan to use Michael's service again when I next need our carpets cleaned.

Jimmy Adams

Jimmy AdamsSydney

As bad as that other shonky company always fresh

[Name Removed] did a terrible job. It was almost as bad as always fresh carpet cleaning. Hire a professional not a dud.

See all Everdry Carpet Cleaning reviews

Narelle

Narelleasked

3 year old carpet. Carpet cleaning needed for one bedroom, hallway and loungeroom; freshening up following a new kitchen.
However 2 years ago plastic was put on carpet to keep it clean during a bathroom renovation and the sticky stuff was left behind which picked up dirt , I did have it chemically cleaned but I can still see where the plastic was laid. You may have a product that might remove some of the stain. I accept the fact that it may be there permanently.
Do you do Northern Beaches of Sydney? Could you please provide a quote. I would like it done the week following Easter . Thank you Narelle

Vidhyasri S.asked

Hi, will you be able to help with juice and turmeric stains on carpet? Also, do you service in Epping area?

Michael S.Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Hi Vidhyasri
Those type of stains need to be attended to right away otherwise they become permanent. We service the Epping area.

Michael

Thanks for the response Michael

Evelyn

Evelynasked

Hi, could you please quote on cleaning a small unit lounge, hall and main room carpet area plus a 2.5 seater lounge and wing back arm chair, many thanks Evelyn

See all Everdry Carpet Cleaning questions