Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Michael's carpet cleaning machinery is exceptional and much more impressive than run-of-the-mill companies. He transformed our very dirty carpets entirely to as clean as new. His attitude is very exacting and professional, friendly without being familiar, and he takes real pride in his work: a "cleanliness nut" he says. He was happy to visit the Sutherland Shire in Sydney and deal with our very steep sloping block.

Alix

AlixSydney, NSW

Excellent on time successful tea stain removal

Michael was on time. He was also honest about his ability to remove a tea stain from our grey fabric couch saying tea can be tricky to remove which I appreciated. He did successfully remove the stain and I cannot tell which cushion it is. I couldn’t be happier!

Michelle B

Michelle BSydney, NSW

Simple carpet cleaning job - great service

I contacted Everdry Carpet Cleaning for a quote and then booked them in to steam-clean the carpet in 3 bedrooms. Michael was always extremely prompt and clear in his email communications. On the day Michael was on time and very efficient. Thanks to Michael for a great job, and great customer service. Multiple thumbs-up!!!
(ps I selected Everdry Carpet Cleaning due to the positive reviews here, and I was not disappointed!)

Olwyn M.

Olwyn M.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic clean.

Michael is an all round good guy. Honestly it was such a treat to have such great service and professionalism. My sofa and rug look like new. I will be sharing Michael’s details with my friends and will definitely use his service again.
5 stars

Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

Great service with exceptional care

Michael was friendly, efficient and professional. I booked via email and he responded promptly providing a quote and availability. He arrived on time and did an amazing job with our white couch and carpets. They look as good as new! It’s great to find someone who does the job properly and with care. Thanks for your time Michael, we’ll be booking again next time!

Happy customer

Happy customer Sydney, NSW

Thorough steam clean job

Michael did a thorough job steam cleaning the carpet in our apartment. It was a tougher job than expected and he really put in the time and effort to remove stains and get it back to as close to new as possible. Also great communication and kept me updated throughout.

NorwestErgo

NorwestErgoSydney, NSW

One word ... outstanding

Preparing to put our home on the market, Michael did a brilliant job removing pet stains from our carpet. Our lounge looks like new - would not have believed the difference. And our tiles - huge improvement. Was also very considerate that I had to work at home while this was all going on. Very impressed and happy to spread the word - outstanding service.

Nelly

NellySydney, NSW

Old carpet looks new again

I cannot thank Michael enough for a superb job he did of my old beige carpet. Stains which I thought were permanent were removed and carpet was revitalised. I definitely will use Everydry again.

Tessa

TessaSydney, NSW

Great job!

Michael did a fantastic job in bringing my cream linen sofa back to freshness. Looks new! Amazing job and done so efficiently. Highly recommended. Very easy to talk to and gave helpful hints. Thanks Michael.

lproietti

lproiettiSydney, NSW

Super impressed

I am beyond impressed with Everdry Carpet Cleaning. I had a sofa and rug cleaned and I can't believe that the sofa I thought was not that bad now looks like a brand new sofa I'm shook! The rug is back in tip-top condition.
Micheal was punctual, friendly and very thorough.,Could not recommend his services enough!
Thank you for a fantastic job.

Mar C.

Mar C.Sydney, NSW

I will use Everdry again

Michael arrived promptly to clean my badly stained carpet and sofa. He was here for 3 hours and my beige carpet is beige once again. Thank you for a fantastic job.

Kirstin

KirstinSydney, NSW

Like new!

Honestly, my lounge was absolutely putrid. A light grey fabric modular which had definitely seen better days, it had an orange tint and enough hair between the cushions to create a couple of wigs. But this all changed when Michael arrived this morning and restored my lounge.. it now looks like it did when I bought it years ago! I am so happy! He was punctual, friendly and very thorough.. could not recommend his services enough!

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Five star steam and leather sofa cleaning

Michael is courteous, a hard worker, & knowledgeable. Our carpet and white leather couch are now like new. (See photos) Very fair price for a 5 star job.
I found him on this site and hoped he would be half as good as it stated. He exceeded that and proves you still can get top class service in Australia. Very impressed and I am recommending him to some of my most difficult friends!

Mike T.

Mike T.Sydney, NSW

I'll keep coming back - its always a excellent outcome.

I've benefited from their service regularly , great job, great service, carpets always come up so good, and they are flexible, personable, efficient, and consistently good at what they do best - the carpet always looks amazing. The upholstery work is always on point, everything old is new again!

Mary B.

Mary B.Sydney, NSW

Why would you trust anyone else!

Michael removed a coffee stain from my wool carpet that I thought would not come out. Amazing! He also cleaned my husband's favourite armchair which now looks like new. Great job also! Michael is a true professional who knows his profession well, gives good advice and is a pleasant, punctual and honest person. i would highly recommend Michael.

Orlagh

OrlaghSydney, NSW

Amazing results .....excellent service....

Thank you very much Michael for giving my old sofa and arm chair the deep clean they so needed. I am amazed at the result, they look brand new. Excellent value for money and service with a smile.

Not just good-GREAT.

Michael WAS punctual! Just as the other reviewers said...I really just wanted a good job for my old cream VERY dirty and stained carpet-the result, though, was amazing! I can’t believe how great it looks!! And my two rugs were also fantastic. I recommend him with a full 5 stars!!!

VKW

VKWSydney, NSW

Michael was very punctual and upfront about costs before starting work. Carpet not cleaned for over a decade, yet he managed to do wonders-virtually as good as new. He was very thorough and I would not hesitate to hire him again in future.

Clair

Clair

Highly recommended

Our rental carpets were in a state. Michael did an amazing job I did not believe they could look that good. He was extremely good to communicate with. I will be asking for his services again and recommending him to my neighbours.

RPB

RPBSydney, NSW

Exceeds expectation

What more can you ask for, polite, easy to deal with, on time, fabulous clean at great price. Got through my rental inspection without a hitch. Definitely recommend Everdry highly

See all Everdry Carpet Cleaning reviews

Narelle

Narelleasked

3 year old carpet. Carpet cleaning needed for one bedroom, hallway and loungeroom; freshening up following a new kitchen.
However 2 years ago plastic was put on carpet to keep it clean during a bathroom renovation and the sticky stuff was left behind which picked up dirt , I did have it chemically cleaned but I can still see where the plastic was laid. You may have a product that might remove some of the stain. I accept the fact that it may be there permanently.
Do you do Northern Beaches of Sydney? Could you please provide a quote. I would like it done the week following Easter . Thank you Narelle

Vidhyasri S.asked

Hi, will you be able to help with juice and turmeric stains on carpet? Also, do you service in Epping area?

Michael S.Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Hi Vidhyasri
Those type of stains need to be attended to right away otherwise they become permanent. We service the Epping area.

Michael

Thanks for the response Michael

Evelyn

Evelynasked

Hi, could you please quote on cleaning a small unit lounge, hall and main room carpet area plus a 2.5 seater lounge and wing back arm chair, many thanks Evelyn

See all Everdry Carpet Cleaning questions