Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Pleased with the carpet cleaning service provided

I can sincerely recommend Michael's services. I was very pleased with all aspects related to his carpet cleaning process. Michael was punctual, polite, and professional. My carpets were very dirty and they now look fresh and fabulous. I plan to use Michael's service again when I next need our carpets cleaned.

See all Everdry Carpet Cleaning reviews

Evelyn

Evelynasked

Hi, could you please quote on cleaning a small unit lounge, hall and main room carpet area plus a 2.5 seater lounge and wing back arm chair, many thanks Evelyn

sydneymidgeasked

Hi. Will they move furniture?

Happy Customer
Happy Customer

Unsure- he came by himself so if it needs two people you will need to give him advance notice. I didn't get him to move bed etc- he just did around it to save time and unnecessary cost.

Thanks for your advice.

Mazasked

Hello, wonder if you service the Marsden Park area? Also, what's the recommended drying time after having my carpets cleaned?

Michael S.Everdry Carpet Cleaning

Hi Maz

Yes we service the Marsden park area.

In winter you need to allow around 12 hours to dry but can be walked on at anytime with clean feet or shoes.

Regards Michael

Maz

Thank you - might wait until spring!

Get an answer from our members and Everdry Carpet Cleaning representatives